Porky pt. 1

Ideal Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up with the blinding sun shining brightly outside, sunlight creeping slightly on the blinds.


Porky…


Even this morning I can’t even think what was Porky’s relationship with Myoui Mina??? She can’t be- no! No way!!! I shook my head in disbelief.  There’s no ing way, right?!!


I rubbed my eyes as I sighed heavily and went my way to ready myself for school.



______

 


As usual the class ended with a flash.

I went straight to the cafeteria to calm my rumbling and growling stomach since I didn’t have the chance to eat breakfast because I woke up quarter before the class starts.

I noticed two familiar figures within few meters away from me and from the way I see it they are too close, too close that their faces are just a few centimeters away from each other. I cringed at the sight of my best friend flirting with my first love and since I can’t do anything about it I turned my way and sighed as I put my tray in the furthest vacant table away from the two.


Suddenly an alluring lavender scent filled my senses and the warm presence beside me calmed my nerves.

Myoui Mina?
 

I looked at my side and I was not surprised that I guessed right. I smiled at her which made her flash her signature gummy smile back at me.


And maybe I died slightly inside. I faked a cough to feign my embarrassment.

“Are you okay?” she asked as she patted my back which caused a wave of heat in my face as if I got slapped by a hot towel multiple times.


She stood up and disappeared for a few seconds and I took this chance to calm myself.

“Here. Drink this water.” She ordered me. I took the cup and my fingers brushed against hers. And I know it was nothing special but my face failed to fight the blood surging through my face causing it to heat up.

I chugged the water in a rush, hoping it could ease the warmth in my cheeks. As I chug the water rather harshly I choked and I can’t breathe as I heard weird gurgling sounds in my throat.

“WHAT THE-?!” Mina’s soft delicate hands rubbed my back in circles “YAH! HIRAI MOMO!! WHAT THE HECK’S WRONG WITH YOU??!”


After a few minutes I regained my composure and looked back at her. My cheeks still tainted with red “I-I’m sorry” I apologized and looked back at my unfinished meal poking it with my fork with a pout on my face.

If there are an audible sound when you roll your eyes, I’m certain I heard her eyes roll at my antics.
“Don’t be. Seriously, tell me what’s wrong?” she grabbed my hand and drew circles at the back of my hand as if easing the tension in my nerves. And it did.

I smiled weakly at her and stared straight and deep into her eyes

“Porky” Her face remained blank and she tilted her head cutely at the side.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter