The Ideal girl

Ideal Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I

I can feel all the stares and glares that everyone sends me when this underclassman blocked my way.


"Hirai Momo! I've been in love with you for a long time now, please go out with me!!!" said this pretty cute underclassman with short bob hair and few inches shorter than me blushing hard with a heart shaped chocolates in her hands.


"....I-"

 

 

I was walking to my locker, heads turning on my way, as usual. Why can't they resist my charms and beauty? Tsk. Then I heard loud steps running towards my way and I know who it is and what she's going to tell me. Gosh I need a break

"Yah! Momo! What's that all about? I heard you broke someone's heart again?" She asked with her hands on her knees, gasping for air.

"What? For the nth time let me tell you, Jungyeon that I didn't broke someone's heart, I just simply rejected her. And why? First of all I don't know her. Second, she's not my type and yeah she's kinda cute but, no. lastly, I think that it'll be just a waste of time" I said annoyed of explaining every time she asks me that stupid question. It's not my fault that I'm too perfect and I think dating will just be a waste of time and I'm too good for them. Geez why won't they don't get it? I'm tired of rejecting everyone in the campus.

"Hey let's go!! We'll be late for bio class" she said running, leaving me behind. I checked my watch for the time and I'm late!

 

 

"I'm sorry Mr. Park, that won't happen again" I said while breathing; well, somewhat gasping for oxygen.

"It's alright Miss Hirai, please sit down"

I walked through the room looking for my stupid best friend that left me to save her own .

As the lecture went on, I just stared at the board and pretending to take down some notes while doodling some cartoon characters and listing down my menu for lunch. After a couple of minutes the bell finally rang. Yes, it's time for lunch!!!

 

 

 


Sht I'm feeling hungry again. I made my way towards the nearest convenience store and picked up some bread, different kinds of chips and iced tea. The line in the counter is longer than what I expected. Tsk. I'm so hungry!

Then it's finally my turn and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter