Broken

Ideal Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I watched the gray clouds swallow the blue clear sky and watch as the trees danced violently in the harsh winds. The sky turned dark outside. I’m sure it’s going to rain anytime soon.

I was sitting comfortably at my favorite spot at the café sipping my second cup of coffee, smiling slightly as the warmth surge through my veins.

 I checked my watch for the nth time and sighed.

She’s late…

I stared blankly at the window as the rain started to pour; I took a sip of my almost empty cup of coffee and got lost in my thoughts.

 

“A penny for your thoughts?” I felt a slight tap at my shoulder. I jerked my head to the side and saw her 24 karat smile.

“Hey.” she sat down at the chair across mine. Her dashing smile still plastered in her beautiful face.

“Hey.” I answered with a stupid grin on my face, all my irritation from waiting suddenly all gone.

“You’re late.” I said in a matter of fact, my eyes not leaving hers’ as I empty completely my second cup of coffee.

“Yeah, sorry about that. I had errands to run.” She pouted.

“It’s okay. So, what are we going do with the project?”

It’s been a few weeks since we became partners and I feel comfortable and warm working with her.

“Honestly, I don’t know.” she smiled again and I swear my heart melted at the sight.

“Oh come on, you’re the smart one here. I’m sure you have something in that big brain of yours.” I chuckled as I flicked her forehead.

“YAH!!” then we burst into a fit of laughter.

Warmth spread inside the room replacing the coldness that the rain provided.

 

 

_______

 

 

I’m glad that I finished this day without any Myoui Mina messing with my life.

Does it sound rude? It’s just that I’m still feeling uncomfortable around her.

Where is she anyway?? I haven’t seen her in the class. Weird, since we live in the sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter