Bunny

Ideal Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I was sitting with Jungyeon at the cafeteria when my idiot best friend asked me some stupid questions, like always.

“Moguri, what’s up with you and the transfer student?” she asked me with a blank face. She’s serious.

“What do you mean?” I asked confused.

“Nothing, it’s just that I feel something about you two.” Still with a blank face.

“Like what? There’s clearly nothing going on between us, right? Or are you seeing something that I couldn’t see between me and Mina?”

“Nothing”

“Come on. You started this. Spill it.” I’m nervous and excited about what she’s going to say.

“Well, don’t you think she’s like a cute little penguin?” A huge smile was plastered in her face and I think I know what she’s going to say next “AND YOU LIKE PENGUINS!!! it’s your favorite animal right? And she’s always with you, so I think that it’s your chance Moguri!!!! You’ll have a girlfriend at last! And you said it last time that she’s your Ideal girl, right? This is it!!!!” she wiggles her eye brows and smirked at me with voice full of excitement. Why did I become friends with such a kid like her?

“I just changed my favorite animal last night.” Now it’s my turn to have a blank expression about this conversation “I just learned last night that the cute little penguins that you speak highly of, are evil.”

“What?!!!” her eyes widen from my answer “What do you mean? You don’t like her now?”

“Yes, well kinda.”

 

------------------------------------------------------------Flashback------------------------------------------------------------------

I couldn’t believe what just happened. Mina is my new neighbor. How lucky could I be?

Or so I thought.

 

I was in bed when a huge lightning striked and the lights suddenly went out. Woah. It’s so hot.

I was about to fall asleep when I heard a loud noise coming from outside. I shrugged it off maybe it’s just a cat. And the next thing I heard was a loud knock in my door. Now it’s getting creepy. I gathered my courage and went in front of the door I slowly twist the knob and the door suddenly blew open revealing Mina hugging herself in her cute penguin patterned pajamas. How cute!!! She raised her head and looked at me. Fear is present in her eyes. She stormed towards me and caught me into an embrace. WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING?!!!! She grabbed the end of my shirt tightly and her face is buried in the crook of my neck and I can feel my shoulders getting wet form tears. Tears? Is she crying?

“Hey, what happened? You can trust me.” I asked while I gently her back in circles hoping it will help her to calm down.

“I-I’m s-scared.” She slightly pulled away from the embrace and looked straight in to my eyes. I can’t move she got me hypnotize from her gaze. But this time it’s different she looks so vulnerable and fragile like anytime she could break if I pull away.

“Scared? From what?”

“I’m scared at the dark.” She looked away embarrassed. SO CUTE!!!

“W-well why don’t you come in?” I need to control myself from the wild thoughts that are playing in my mind from the thought that Mina will be staying for the night in my house and in my bed.

She nodded her head and I pulled her inside. I lighted some scented candles to put on some light and to make the ambience light.

Like a lost kid she looked at my house curiously.

“Do you want something to drink, hot chocolate maybe??” I offered generously as I smiled awkwardly.

“Yes please” she said w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter