Fate

Ideal Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The class has started a few minutes ago and I can’t focus because of a certain someone.

The class ended and she’s still the one in my mind. It’s been like this lately ever since I met her. It’s been a few weeks now since the sudden encounter at the hallway and this bunny has been bothering my mind. Whatever I do her image flashes in my mind and I can’t control myself but to blush every time that happens.

Im Nayeon. What a pretty name that suits her pretty bunny teeth that suits her pretty smile that looks really wonderful on her face.

“Moguri look out!!!” before I look, I felt my face meet the wall in the hallway. I can feel my face heat up in embarrassment and I can hear chuckles around me. I rubbed my forehead and dragged Jungyeon with me and I didn’t even bother to look back.

“Hey, that’s really amazing! How did it feel to kiss a wall?” my stupid best friend asked me with a wide grin plastered on her face.

“It’s really amazing.” I answered sarcastically. “Anyway, we’ll have gym class next. Let’s go.” She said with that stupid grin’s still not wavering.

 

 

 

“Alright kiddos, gather ‘round. For today will play volleyball!!!! Hurray!!” Mr. Kang said with a bright smile. He’s the coach of the volleyball team and for a young teacher he has the body of a wrestler with his always messy and greasy black hair, a beard and low voice,  really low voice so, when he speaks it seems like you’re listening to an old man.

Volleyball, huh? It’s my favorite sport and I’m confident that I’ll do pretty good.

He divided the class in 4 and luckily I’m together with Jungyeon in team 2 and I feel more lucky that Mina is on team 4.

“Let’s start with team 2 and team 4, you know the rules, we’ll play one set per game and be careful, don’t get injured.” Mr. Kang revealed his fatherly smile and we went to our positions. I started as a middle blocker and Jungyeon as the setter.

Then a loud whistle broke the silence in the room and the remaining teams chee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter