Porky pt. 2

Ideal Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Okay class, I have a new project for you” Mr. Kang said as he adjust the rim of his glasses, whines and boos erupted within the class. He then clapped his hands like a seal to quiet down the mess of a class.

I sighed, hoping that it will not be a two person project or at least a group project, knowing that most of the members will just slack off and let the smart and hardworking ones to do all the work.

“I want you to do some documentation and reporting about the topic we discussed last time and oh, you can choose your own partner. That all! Goodbye!” he said and stormed off out of the room and everyone started to ask around and find their respective partners. As of for me, I still can’t process everything he said.

It’s okay, I’ll just look for a partner that is not Mina. I sighed under my breath and told myself a ‘Fighting!’

I turned and regretted what I saw in front of me I froze at the sight of Myoui Mina standing in front me flashing her dashing gummy smile.

I gulped. Hard.

“Momo, let’s be partners!” and that statement got me speechless and suffocated at the same time.

“H-huh?” I managed to mumble even though my throat felt dry and there’s a huge lump in my throat.

“I said, let’s. Be. Partners.”

“W-what?” no way!! “Sorry b-but-” I need to think of an excuse, quick!! “My partner is-” I just grabbed someone’s wrist beside me without knowing and hoping that he/she is not a total weirdo. I turned my head to look at my ‘partner’ “-Jisoo….?”

Jisoo looked really confused as she arched her beautiful eyebrows at me. Her eyes silently asking for an explanation.

I mouthed an ‘I’ll explain later.’

Mina eyed ‘my partner’ Jisoo and glared back at me.

“…okay then.” She said coldly with irritation dominant in her voice.

I faced Jisoo and explained everything and it turned out that she still doesn’t have a partner.

 

 

 

It’s not that I hate Mina or anything. It’s just that I find it awkward that the she might be related to the person that I did terrible things with.

I feel guilty knowing that we’re sort of a relationship right now but I can’t help the thoughts and uneasy feeling stirring within my chest every time she’s with me.

 

_________

 

 

Few days had passed and I’m still avoiding her. I used every chance that I can have to avoid her.

And I swear it also hurts me every time I glimpse at her and see her sad longing eyes.

 

Class ended earlier than usual and I’m waiting at the lockers for Jisoo because we’ll be discussing some topics about the project and she’s….late.

10 minutes late.

I was getting slightly annoyed as I hate waiting. I was about to go away when I heard faint footsteps towards me.

“Hey, Ji-” arms wrapped around my waist

“Momo” Damn.

Mina

“what?”

“It’s still early let’s go eat.” she said with a pout. She’s so cute. But I need to contain myself!!

Feeling her breath so c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter