Picture

Ideal Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Momo-san, I like you, please go out with me!?” a petite brunette said.

“W-what?!” I scoffed at her and fanned myself in disbelief “Why would I date a girl like you?”

I eyed her from head to toe and toe to head. Her eyes widened and looked down at herself.

“Why? W-what’s wrong with a girl like me?” she pointed a finger to herself.

I laughed hysterically.

“YOU! As in you! Yourself. You’re fat, a total nerd with braces and a lot of pimples! The only good thing about you is that you’re just smart!” I crossed my arms and looked at her in disgust. “I thought you’re so smart but you’re so dumb that you don’t even know the reason yourself, why don’t you look at yourself at the mirror first and try to fix what you look before breathing twenty meters next to me.”

Her head hanged low “I was wrong about you! I thought you were different from them!” she yelled, hot tears flowed continuesly from her eyes, her hands forming into tight fists.

“Well you’re wrong” I turned my back at the pathetic sight and walked away.

“Hirai Momo!!!”

 

“Hirai Momo!!!”

I opened my eyes and jerked off the chair. I heard faint chuckles and when I looked up I saw everyone looking at me trying to hold in their laughter.

I wiped the corner of my lips and rubbed my eyes. “Is my lesson that easy for you Miss Hirai? Is it that boring?” Mr. Kang said and crossed his arms

“N-no sir, I’m sorry it won’t happen again” I bowed multiple times and sat down and buried my face into my hands.

What was that dream? It was from long ago.

I shrugged it off and continued paying attention to the lesson.

 

 

The class ended and I planned on going for a walk before going home.

“Momo-ya~” a hand s at my right arm and scent of lavender filled my nose. Myoui Mina.

“Mina? What are you doing here?” I asked not even looking at her. She didn’t answer and I didn’t mind anyway. Silence filled the air and it was the comforting kind of silence. I removed her hand from my arm and saw from my peripheral that she looked at me confused and pouted.

A small smile crept at my lips and slipped my hand unto hers and slowly intertwined our fingers without sparing a glance at the latter because I know if I looked at her, I may not be able to divert my eyes away from her anymore.

There’s something in her that makes me comfortable and her soft gummy smile warms my heart that a little too much might set my heart on fire.

“Are you hungry? Do you want to eat?” I asked eyes still in the road.

She stopped walking making me look back at her and that’s a very bad idea becuase the moment I laid my eyes on hers, my heart beats erratically and I fall deeper in to her brown orbs and everything went silent and slow motion. The time seemed to stop for the two of us and a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter