Chapter 5 : The Mess

Insensible

Chapter 5 : The Mess

 

It's been only four days Chanyeol went for business trip and it's been a day after that disturbing messages about his lover, Baekhyun life still goes like usual, nothing really happened, no bad things, in these few days Chanyeol gone.

 

Something wrong is, Chanyeol supposed to come home tomorrow, yet there's not any contact from his lover lately, lately here means a bit over a day, and as a clingy boyfriend he is, Baekhyun feel a bit worried, considered the messages, but again Baekhyun only shrugged it off and continue his work.

 

 


 

Japan, at 02:00 PM

 

Chanyeol already booked a flight to korea at 6PM, for him and Hye Jin and he is in the process of packing his luggage.

 

 

There's not much though, but there's something missing,

 

"Where's my brief? My favorite one, it's gone!" and there's a knock on his hotel room door.

 

 

"Wait a minute." Chanyeol open the door and find Hye Jin in the doorway while holding a "rag"??

 

silence

 

 

a moment later

 

"What happen Hye Jin?" Chanyeol straight forwardly ask.

 

"Umm.. I want to return your stuff that left in my room, but first, won't you allowed me to enter your room? it's a bit awkward here."

 

awkward silence...

 

"Oh.. umm.. come in.."

 

Chanyeol make a way for Hye Jin to come in and sit on his bed.

 

"You're already packing? but you didn't inform me about our flight home."

 

"Sorry, I'm going to tell you after I finished packing, but something missing, so yeah.."

 

"You mean, this?" Jin-ah spread the "rag" she was holding.

 

Chanyeol scanned that so called "rag" and after realized what that things is, he hurriedly snatched his brief from Hye Jin.

 

"Ya! how my stuff can be in your possession??"

 

"It was left in my room after that night."

 

 

another awkward moment

 

"Oh, okay, thank you. anyway, our flight is on 6PM, you better start packing and I will help you after I finished this."

 

"Mm-hm.. okay, I'll start packing. See you in a few."

 


 

Passenger Korean Air for Flight number KA2711 to Seoul please proceed to gate C, your flight will take off in 15 minutes.

 

"That's our flight, come on Hye Jin"

 

"Why, you call me Hye Jin, Chanyeol-la? Not Jin-ah as usual?"

 

"Ah, umm, nothing, I just more comfortable this way." Chanyeol explained.

 

"Hmm.. that's a nickname you gave me though." she mumbled,

 

“Hmm? Did you say something Hye Jin?”

 

"Ow, No, Alright, let's go!"


 

Gimpo Airport, at 10:00 PM

 

 

 

It's evening and heavy rain falling here, maybe all over Korea, they flight got delayed because of this bad weather. It is about 2 or 3 hours late.

 

However Chanyeol feel relieved that he come back home and in just few hours he can meet the love of his life and maybe apologize and payback to him for how distant he is these past months.

 

Because, now he already free from his guilty relationship and will only focus on his beautiful lover waiting at home.

 

 

That's what he think, but not his partner.

 

"Chanyeol" Hye Jin's voice make Chanyeol out of his trance.

 

"Yes, Hye Jin?"

 

 

"Umm.. I'm Sorry, but can you accompany me to my apartment? I mean, it's raining and already dark and my luggage is so heavy. Just, help me, for one last time? Pleaseeeeee?" She pouted, give her best cute face. *Cute face my *

 

 

And as a gentleman Chanyeol is, he said "Ohh Hye Jin-ah, Of course I'll take you home safely, that's my job as your colleague."

 

 

*Pfffth.. Now you call her colleague, how easy.. smirked*

 

 

Then they proceed to take a cab and going home, first destination of course Hye Jin apartment, when arrived at Hye Jin apartment, once again, as a gentleman he is, Chanyeol help bring Hye Jin luggage to her door and wait Hye Jin to open the door and bring it inside and after that? go homeeeee.Yeaaaaay. \(^.^)/

 

 

But again, all of this not going according to his plan.

 

 

 

When she open the door and switched on the lamp, she start to screaaaam. >O<

 

 

Chanyeol startled, "WHAT?! what happen Hye Jin?" Chanyeol walking inside her apartment and his jaw dropped.

 

 

 

Hye Jin apartment looked like a mess, not looked like but IT IS A MESS, her couch turn upside down, several of her lamps is broken, her bed and pillow scattered, it's looked like someone barged in and robbed her apartment.

 

 

They rummaged her apartment to check what else been stolen, and come to the bathroom and find a message on the mirror.

 

 

"DO NOT EVER COMING BACK, OR I'LL KILL YOU! !!" the messages was write in red marker.

 

They both gasps and Hye Jin slumped to her feet, soulless and horrified evident in her eyes.

 

 

 

Chanyeol also startled and worried for Hye Jin, they have to call the police, then Chanyeol take Hye Jin to living room and calmed her.

 

 

When police arrived and finished investigate, the officer said that it is robbery case, and will take it for further investigation because it's not normal case, this robbery been conduct by someone who know her personally and left a threat to her and concluded that it is not save to live here alone for a while she have to live somewhere else, maybe to one of her family.

 

 

The problem is, Hye Jin not really have any family here in Seoul. *poor her*

 

Yes, Poor her. But she thinks of brilliant idea.

 

After filled out the report form for the police and some document and evidence here and there, after about 3 hours of investigation, the police take their leave.

 

 

"So, Hye Jin, where will you stay for awhile?"

 

"I don't know, I don't really have any family here, all of my family live in countryside."

 

"Umm.. maybe friend??"

 

"Umm.. I don't really have any close friend too~ Don't judge me, even as a PR, my every relationships were only business."

 

"Hmm.. So, how?"

 

"I'll just live here Chanyeol, this is my house afterall, I'll just clean my bed for tonight."

 

 

Chanyeol hesitate for a moment then he speak.

 

"No, you come with me. It's not save to live here."

 

 

Then Chanyeol start to bring back Hye Jin luggage out of her apartment complex and find a cab to go to his home, yes, his home, with Baekhyun inside of it and bring Hye Jin along with him.

 

* You, Chanyeol!*

 


 

ChanBaek's home at 01:00 AM

 

 

 

Baekhyun already fell asleep, because he is exhausted physically from his work and mentally from his thoughts of his lover who still not yet contact him, when suddenly there's a loud ring from his doorbell.

 

 

 

Baekhyun wake up and look at the clock, it's odd damned 01:00 AM in the morning and he wonder whose that annoying guest who dared to visit in this odd hour. **

 

 

He dragged his limbs with groaned and walk towards his front door who keeps on ringing. Okay, the doorbell is.

 

"Wait a minute. I'm comiiiiing."

 

His voice hoarse because lacked of rest and hospitality, he wake up with annoyed feeling.

 

 

He open the door, and suddenly a big giant hugging him tightly.

 

"Baekhyun! I missed you sooooo much!"

 

Chanyeol enveloped Baekhyun in a breathtaking hug while kiss Baekhyun clothed shoulder and sniff his smell whom he miss so bad.

 

 

Baekhyun stand still, shocked, and can’t breath, what is this? after a moment, every situation just sinked in. Baekhyun hugs Chanyeol back.

 

"You're home, Yeollie~ I missed you too~~, but, I can’t breath Yeollie~~~"

 

Chanyeol loosen his hug a bit but not letting go. Baekhyun too keep hugging him until his eyes fall to a certain woman who stand awkwardly behind Chanyeol.

 

"Yeol?"

"Hmm?"

"Who is she?"

"Oh, yes, Baek… Umm.. "

 

Chanyeol released their hug, and turn around to call Hye Jin.

 

"Umm, Baek, this is Han Hye Jin, my colleague from office, and She just got into an accident, her apartment being robbed…”

 

 

Baekhyun gasps “Ohh, I’m sorry to hear that.”

 

 

Baekhyun looked to Hye Jin with pity eyes.

 

 

“ So, Baek, She can’t stay in her apartment for awhile because it is dangerous and all of her family reside in countryside, if you don’t mind, can she live here, with us, for a while?” Chanyeol asked Baekhyun with pleading eyes.

 

 

"Oh.. Umm.. Of course.. but for how long exactly?” Even though Baekhyun oblivious to their affair before this, he still have this gut, and he feel threated by her, aura? Anyway, he just feel it, She is Trouble.

 

 

“Just until the police finished investigate and my apartment finished being fixed. Maybe a month, or less.” She answered with smile plastered in her face.

 

“Yeah, right.. So, how Sweety?” Chanyeol agreed to Hye Jin and asked his lover permission again.

 

 

“Okay.. Welcome, Hye Jin-ssi. Come on in.” Baekhyun welcome her with a sincere smile, after he shrugged avery bad feeling he have for this woman.

 

Baekhyun stretched his hand for a handshake and Hye Jin take his hand.

 

"Thank you for welcoming me Baekhyun-ssi, I'm sorry I am being a burden for you and Chanyeol."

 

"Oh, don't worry, Hye Jin-ssi, we have a spare room and you are Chanyeol's friend that means you also my friend."

 

Then they proceed going inside and show Hye Jin, her room in the meantime. And leave her to rest after bidding a good night at each other.

 

 

Then Baekhyun follow Chanyeol inside their room. Once inside, Chanyeol push Baekhyun to the wall and kiss him senseless, “Gosh, I missed your lips Baek” Chanyeol said against Baekhyun lips. “I miss you too, giant”

 

 

They walk to the bed while making out to leash their pent up desire at each other. They just kissing until they are out of breath and just lay there on bed, side by side with their finger intertwined.

 

“Thank You.” And Sorry. Chanyeol said to Baekhyun, while the apology can not leave his lips, just guilt envelope him inside.

 

“For what?” Baekhyun asked when he heard Chanyeol grateful comment.

 

“Hmm.. for allowed Hye Jin to stay here, and the most important for being soo patient in being my boyfriend.” Chanyeol caressed Baekhyun hand with his tumb.

 

“It’s okay, she is your friend and she is in a hard time right now, and I love you enough to be patient with you.” Baekhyun chuckled, place his head on Chanyeol chest and hug him tight.

 

“Anyway, Thank You, Baek. Good Night. I Love You to the moon and back.” Chanyeol kiss Baekhyun hair crown.

 

 

He said it. Now, he said it.

 

“ I love you too, Yeollie~~, Good Night.”

 

And they drifted to their slumber.

 

 

Oblivious to them, there is a witch with wicked plan behind all of this.


 

TBC

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N

Haiiiiii... Long time no see~~~

Sorry for take too long to update, I just, no inspiration and Lazyyyy~~~ no excuse.. forgive me please.. ^^

 

THANK YOU MY PRECIOUS SUBBERS and READERS for read this.. Love love love ❤❤