Chapter 1 : The Distant

Insensible

Chapter 1 : The Distant

 

It is early in the morning or you could say it still dawn when Baekhyun stir from his slumber with the sound of click, it was his lover, Chanyeol who has this new habbit in the past months to take few pictures of him whenever he about to go somewhere far and spend more than two days.

 

 

Baekhyun open his eyes and find a phone close up to his face and he smile at it, throwing his best angelic sleepy smile for his lover.

 

“I didn’t mean to wake you up, sweety” Chanyeol said while caressing Baekhyun’s cheek with his forehand and patted his tussled hair, “Go back to sleep.”

 

“What time is it?” Baekhyun asked. “It’s still early, only four past ten in the morning babe, just go back to sleep, you need to rest.” As Chanyeol grab his tumbler over the nightstand beside their bed. And proceed to the kitchen to make some coffee to go.

 

Baekhyun crawled out from his warmed blanket and sit in the bedside. “Ahh, already time to go?” Baekhyun whispered mostly to himself. Yes, Today is the day that Chanyeol have to go for the longest business trip he ever had, it is for a damn full week and he have to go this early in the morning, while outside rain drizzled vaguely heard.

 

 

It is not this solely trip that make Baekhyun heart slightly feel heavy, but these past months, he felt, his ten years worth relationship had been feel much more distant. Chanyeol often drowned in works till past midnight and barely meet in the morning because of Baekhyun morning classes, Baekhyun teach music subject in Performing Art High School.

 

 

Being a successful CEO and producer, Chanyeol must be very busy and Baekhyun understand that, and always support his lover. But this barely interactions between them make Baekhyun feel lonely. The morning kisses, warm hug, passionate making love session, is still there. Even for the latter it is quite rare lately. And now they will apart for two weeks?! He can’t help but feel worried.

 

 

Baekhyun hurriedly shrugged those thought and proceed to the kitchen to make some quick early breakfast for his lover, when he stumbled to the suitcase that barely closed and fall open at his feet. He crouched to fix the suitcase and notice a small tiffany box cover by silver wrapped  and a ribbon, and a card stick to it. “What is it?” Baekhyun thinks, as he picked out the box and when he try to open it, out of nowhere Chanyeol snatched it roughly from Baekhyun and put it back to the suitcase and closed it tight.

 

 

Baekhyun gasped and startled with Chanyeol acted, stand to his feet, he frowned and sad at the same time, what happen to his chanyeol to be this rough to him? He never acted like this before, he always gentle and delicate. Many question float in Baekhyun’s mind. When he want to ask to Chanyeol, he is cut. “I’m Leaving.” Chanyeol said with stern voice. Startled Baekhyun keep in the trance as he proceed that ambiguous sentence.

 

 

“Baek?” Chanyeol call him. “Hmm.. ahh? What do you mean?” Baekhyun comeback from his trance. “What? It’s time for me to go, Baek, my flight in an hour.” Baekhyun just realized the true meaning of leaving. “Oh.. yeah.. don’t you wanna some breakfast?” Baekhyun asked. “I’m gonna make it quick for you.” “ No, it’s already late Baek, I’ve to go now, my Cab arrived soon.” Said Chanyeol while caressing Baekhyun forearm, and kiss his forehead.

 

 

Baekhyun cling his hand to Chanyeol’s neck and tugged his tie to give him a kiss. “I want to come with you, Yeol.” He can’t help but feel insecure after found out about that box, he want to ask, but decide that it is not the perfect time looked at Chanyeol reaction when he snatched that mysterious box.

 

“Don’t be a baby, Baek.”

 

“But, I missed you, Yeol. We haven’t spent our quality time properly these past months, and now you’ll go for a week leave me alone.” Baekhyun pout.

 

 

Chanyeol kissed that pout out of his lips and chuckled. “You are such a baby, aaaand it's only five days Baek.” Chanyeol pinched Baekhyun’s nose bridge.  “It’s not like I’m going on vacation, I’m working, sweetheart. For You, for Our future.” Pang! The word Future hit Baekhyun’s heart, Baekhyun let out a heavy sighed. “Alright, Go then.”

 

 

As Chanyeol going to get his case, his phone vibrate and a faint hello is heard to someone on the other line. As Baekhyun accompany Chanyeol to the front door still wrapped his slender hand at Chanyeol’s waist. And a loud honk heard at the gate, Chanyeol give last kisses on Baekhyun forehead and whispered “I Love you to the moon, Baek” even before Baekhyun get to reply, Chanyeol already dashing hurriedly to the cab avoiding little rain.

 

 

“You haven’t said and back part, Yeol, I love you to the moon and back.” While his cab already gone with the rain. Baekhyun locked the door and going back to his thick and warmed bed with many bad thought in his mind. He shrugged all of the bad thought that come to him this moment and continue to drift to his slumber.

 

 

Everything’s gonna be okay, We are okay, Nothing gonna break us apart.

 

 

But your heart often telling you the truth.

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

Notes :

Here you are, first chapter! :)

No Proofreading, No Beta'd.

English not my first language, so spare me for grammatical mistake. as long as you underatand the story.

I'll promise to improve. Enjoy! :'*