Chapter 3 : The Decision

Insensible

Chapter 3 : The Decision

 

 

"Thank you Mr. Park. I hope we can work together again in the near future." Mr.Yoo ing his hand for a handshake.

 

"No. It's my honoured to work with you, it's an opportunity for me, to learn from the expert." Chanyeol reached out his hand shaking his colleague's one.

 

"And thank you to you to, Jin-ah, for introducing us." Said the partner glancing to Jin-ah beside Chanyeol.

 

"Ahh.. It's nothing Mr.Yoo, I just happen to know both of you and you are capable and suitable for this project." Jin-ah said flirtily glancing to her -own claim- lover.

 

"Okay then, I'll take my leaving for now, but see you tomorrow evening at the party, we haven't celebrate it yet Mr.Park."

 

"Oh.. Call me Chanyeol Sir, I think we have passed acquaintance stage to still call me Mr.Park." Chanyeol said sheepishly.

 

"Okay, Chanyeol, See you tomorrow then."

 

"Okay Sir. Thank you for your hardwork. Good Evening."

 

Chanyeol stand from his sit to send his colleague leaving.

 

He felt slender hand palpating his thighs and force him to sit down again. Chanyeol feel uncomfortable.

 

"What Jin-ah? Let's go back." Chanyeol whine slightly annoyed.

 

"Nooo~~ we have to celebrate it too Chanyeol, just you and me." Jin-ah clinging to Chanyeol's arms.

 

"We will celebrate it tomorrow, alright? Not today, I'm tired, I want to sleep." Chanyeol push Jin-ah's hand from him.

 

"Actually, what happen to you Chan?? You didn't come to me for cuddling before! which you have promised me!" Jin-ah leash her rage.

 

"I'm Sorry, I'm busy preparing for this meeting, don't you understand that?!" Chanyeol answer frustrated.

 

Jin-ah don't wanna to start a fight, not here in the public, so she straining herself and be as patient as she could she said.

 

" Okay. I understand, you tired, let's just take some rest first. We'll talk about it again tomorrow. " Jin-ah said sounded pleading while take her way to her room.

 

And Chanyeol follow suit feeling fatigues creeps to his firm body.

 

_______

 

It's always raining these days here in Seoul for past months. It's summer, and often raining especially in the evening.

 

Tonight,  Baekhyun way home feel so lonely because of rain, there are not many people wandering on the road. Even though glistering city lights still accompany him in his deep thought that wander far to his unreachable lover.

 

Reached home, Baekhyun straight to the bathroom and take some hot bath to ease his nerve and his uneasy mind. After bath, he plopped to his bed and start to roaming his bag to fish out his phone and try to call his lover again.

 

beep... beep... beep...

 

"Hello, Sweetheart."

 

"Oh, Thank God, Finally you picked up." Baekhyun sounds relieved and purposely stressing some word.

 

"I'm Sorry, Baek, I didn't immediately call you. When I arrived I'm busy to prepare meeting material." Chanyeol pleading.

 

"No, It's okay, I just worried about you, are you safely arrived or not, I know you'll busy though. I am Sorry, for not understanding enough." Baekhyun feels sorry.

 

"No. It's okay. Anyway, how was your day?"

 

"Bad, I'm out of my mind and space out often, all because of a certain giant who didn't call or message me, and didn't even bother to pick up nor reply my call and message either." Baekhyun scoffed.

 

"Woa.. wow.. woa.. Baek, I thought you are over about that.. I'm Sorry, Sweety for make you worried."

 

"You ask for it, about how my day, that is how my day was."

 

"Anyway, how about your project? is it already finish? can't you just come back here earlier? I missed you so much, Yeollie." Baekhyun pouting, Chanyeol can't see it though.

 

"Baek, you alright? why with this mood swings? I bet you are pouting right now." Chanyeol teased knowingly.

 

"I just, had a bad dream last night, I suddenly I want you here besides me. I missed you, Yeollie."

 

"I'll be home soon, just several more days." Chanyeol want to pinch his lover cheek right now, to assured him.

 

"But I missed you." Baekhyun whine.

 

"I missed you too, Sweetheart." at that sweet moment, Baekhyun belly decided to growl profusely that definitely reached his lover on the other line.

 

"Baek, don't tell me that you skipped your meal today?" Chanyeol sound threatening.

 

"I just remembered, that I am. I just too occupied to contacting you throughout lunch break, and now too."

 

"Baek, I hate it when you skipped your meal like this, It's always raining lately, and if you're lack of food you're lack of immunity and you'll get sick Baek." Chanyeol whine frustrated.

 

"I'm sorry, Yeol, I didn't skip it on purpose, I forget. And now I'm hungry. Don't be mad at me please." Baekhyun pouting.

 

"I am not mad, Baek, I'm worried." Chanyeol sighed.

 

"Now, take something to eat please?"

 

"But, I want to talk to you Yeol, I missed your voice." Baekhyun whine.

 

"Listen Baek, I won't talk to you if you don't eat. Now, get something to eat, and we switch to facetime. I'll accompany you all night." Chanyeol suggesting.

 

"Umm.. That's good idea. Alright, see you soon." Baekhyun chirped and head to the kitchen to make some dinner while bring his laptop all the way.

 

They spend the whole night to catch up their distant months. That night they feel closed again, like there is never any distant between two lovers. That night all worried disappeared, and replace by warmth feeling that long gone from those two.

 

______

 

Baekhyun awaken by the sound of birds chirping by his window, it's a sunny day, after rain all night. Baekhyun approach his room window, open it, take a deep breath and smile.

 

"Good Morning Sunshine." He mumbled to himself and take a quick bath rightaway and preparing for his classes this morning.

 

On the way to his favorite coffee shop, suddenly.

 

"Good Morning, Teacher Byun!" a slightly younger figure come approach him.

 

"Good Morning, Teacher Seo. You're back!?" while hugging the younger.

 

"Yes I am. I just arrived yesterday. How are you, Hyung? You seems happy."

 

Baekhyun flustered by the statement and cupped his cheek, "Is it that obvious?" he chuckled.

 

"A little bit, you just smiley, and I love that." said man smile to Baekhyun.

 

"Aww.. flirty Kang Jun in the morning."

 

Both resume their walk to the coffee shop, after get their morning coffee and some doughnuts they continue walking to school. Just a few blocks away.

 

"Anyway, I'm fine. How about you? and how's your Mother?"

 

"I'm Fine, my mom doing fine too, but she's quite demanding."

 

"About what?" Baekhyun asked while munching his doughnut, he remembers his lover nagging about never skip breakfast, and he obeyed.

 

"When will you get married?!"

 

Baekhyun choked on his food, face turn red immediately. he feels slightly offended by the younger statements. Like it's also addressed to him.

 

Kang Jun patted Baekhyun's back soothingly. "Are you alright Baekhyun Hyung?" ing some tissue to the older.

 

"Umm.. I'm okay, Thank You." Baekhyun took the tissue and wipe his mouth and nose.

 

"I was just shocked, I thought you ask me, Kang Jun-ah."

 

"Am Not, but I remembered. How's Chanyeol? Are you still together?"

 

Baekhyun widened his eyes, what a question.

 

"Y-yes we are still together, of course! He's fine, we're fine, he's in Japan right now for business trip."

 

"Hmm.. Good then. It's just, It's been ten years since you both started dating back from college until now, and as your friend, I know your ultimate dream of life, hyung." Kang Jun said sounds pity.

 

Yes, Seo Kang Jun is his friend back in college time. He is Baekhyun's classmates, even he is younger in age, but because his smartass he manage to have same classes with his senior. He also know Chanyeol as Baekhyun lover and they befriended together.

 

Up until now, Kang Jun literally follow Baekhyun path and also become a teacher with the older in the same school. They're close friend, that share many thought and dream together, and not to surprise that Kang Jun also know Baekhyun dream to raise a family.

 

"Why all of a sudden you ask about that? We were talking about you before." Baekhyun scoffed.

 

"I'm sorry if I'm offending you, hyung, it's just, if he not make a move, or you no longer able to wait for him. Just come to me hyung, I'll marry you!" Kang Jun pinched Baekhyun's cheek teasingly and runaway for dear life.

 

"See you at lunch, hyung!" he grin, sheepishly.

 

Baekhyun cupped his heated cheek, and mumble. "Crazy Kid." and shook his head lightly.

 

_______

 

Chanyeol couldn't sleep even for a moment. Another sleepless night that occupied his mind to think about what had happened for the last few months and the last ten years of his life.

 

He stare at the ceiling of his hotel room contemplating.

 

Ten years, is not a short periode for someone to be in a relationship and still going nowhere. He still in love with his lover, Baekhyun, he's sure about that, being a faithful boyfriend he was. But, few months ago when he met his fling, yes it's just a fling thing, Jin-ah, he feel tempted by her flirty personality, and a little bit flirting wouldn't hurt Baekhyun, right?

 

Despite, lately his relationship with his lover growing some distant because of guilty feelings. Chanyeol feel guilty for still can't give what Baekhyun want the most in his life, Marriage. Even talk about this topic is a taboo for Chanyeol, but still Baekhyun love him unconditionally.

 

Baekhyun never pushed him. But he can see Baekhyun's eyes hoping it. That is exactly what hurting him inside. Because Baekhyun is so understanding, sometimes he's just want Baekhyun to leave him and be happy with someone else that could make him happy. But Chanyeol love him, and he's selfish. Chanyeol feels useless.

 

But being selfish he is, he just started playing with fire by flirting with Jin-ah, his company partner public relation officer. It was fun, and more guiltiness eat him out. Because he feels slightly spark in this fling thing, and he felt guilt because it wasn't supposed to be like this. This tingling feelings just for Baekhyun.

 

Just Baekhyun.

 

But, he grow fond to the girl.

 

It's wrong. It is so wrong!

 

As soon as guiltiness creeping him out, he knows that he shouldn't do this anymore. Before it's to late and he will lost his everything , he decide to ended everything with Jin-ah here. After this, they will come home clear.

 

Yes, home, where Baekhyun waiting for him, where he's belong.

 

With that thought, Chanyeol drift to his slumber.

 

_______

 

Sunlight passed through glass windows of his hotel room. The sun rays his fluttering eyelid that slowly open and blinded by the sunny day.

 

Chanyeol ready to face his fate. As a man he is, he have to make an important decisions in life, and it's included love of his life.

 

He make his way to the bathroom, standing in front of the mirror, he cupped his face and brushing his hair with his finger, and take a deep breath.

 

"This is it. I'll make you happy for today, then, we will ended everything here."

 

Call him bastard, call him jerk, because he can't just dump Jin-ah just like that, he want to spoil her before break her heart. and give her last gift.

 

"Chanyeolla~!" Jin-ah sing song in front of Chanyeol's room. Want to surprised her lover, she tiptoed inside and find him in front of the mirror, she want to startled his lover when she heard.

 

"I'm Sorry Jin-ah. But I love Baekhyun too much."

 

Chanyeol mumbled to himself while closing his eyes.

 

While oblivious to him, the subject of his apology is there, witnessing everything. She leaves the room, silently

 

"Baekhyun.." that name feel like venom in her tounge.

 

"You see, I'm gonna make Chanyeol mine and leave you for good!"

 

Chanyeol never know that there's someone outhere who willing to get rid Baekhyun from his frame of life~

 

Forever.


A/N Sorry for late update and crappy one,

Yesterday I want to update it and I already finished it before, but when I want to open my file, its gone, vanished,

File corrupt and cannot be opened. I cried.

Soo, I re-write it. Hope it good for read enough for you all.

 

Sorry.. TT_TT