Chapter 2 : The Journey

Insensible

Chapter 2 : The Journey

 

These past months must be the guiltiness months that Chanyeol ever encountered. And this five days trip must be the final decisions. He should end everything after this.

 

Arrived at the airport, Chanyeol hurriedly run to the gate because his flight is about to take off. But he's not with his company coworkers, nor alone. Afterall it is not only a business trip.

 

"Chanyeol, wait for me, I can't run as fast as your long legs. And don't worry baby, we won't be late." 

 

A woman, with long brown hairlock said to Chanyeol. Chanyeol just smirked and reach out his hand to the woman's hand and run again together to their flight to Japan.

 

_____

 

Baekhyun jolted up from the bad dreams he had. His heart beating hard against his ribcage, but he didn't remember anything about the dreams, it's just left uneasy feeling on Baekhyun.

 

He made his way to the bathroom and take a cold shower to wake him up from sleepiness and uneasiness that eat him up this morning. And he prepared for his morning class.

 

On the way to school, Baekhyun always have his morning coffee in this cafe near his school and order vanilla late for himself and a choco doughnut this morning to boost his mood up, that particular dream still left some effect after all.

 

Baekhyun look at his watch, "It's 7.30 AM and Chanyeol must be already arrived in Japan. I'll call him later at lunch."

 

______

 

It's also raining here in Japan, Chanyeol just reflectively standing there in the veranda of his hotel room, when suddenly a slender hand sneaked to his waist and backhugging him.

 

"Morning, Baby." the woman said. "Hai, Morning." Chanyeol answer without turning his body.

 

"Why you already awake? didn't you get some sleep?" the woman continue.

 

"No, Jin-ah, I'm not that tired. breakfast?", "hmm..hmm" Jin-ah shook her head, "I want to cuddle with you. We don't have any schedule until 3 PM, right?".

 

"Yeah, right, but I have to prepare some documents first. You go, I'll be right there, in your room."

 

"Okay, I'll be waiting for you baby." Jin-ah kiss Chanyeol's back and turning to go to her own room.

 

Chanyeol step into his bed room and sit on his bedside, ruffled his own hair. "I can't do this!" Chanyeol mumble to himself. His facade slowly tore down.

 

____

 

Jin-ah or Han Hye Jin, the public relation officer of Chanyeol's company partner, a woman that he met few months ago because of some projects that their company held. And now, she's right here with Chanyeol for their business trip and decisions journey for Chanyeol to choose his life path.

 

Jin-ah is an independent woman that have a charming personality and a little bit flirty. When she met Chanyeol a few months ago, she, you can say, fell in love at the first sight.

 

Chanyeol also a charming CEO on his young age, 28th years, and have a fine and gentle personality towards everyone. And Jin-ah lucky enough to get a chance to often be together with Chanyeol because of their company project.

 

As time goes by, Jin-ah and Chanyeol, slowly but sure they are increasingly close together. Jin-ah always make Chanyeol laughed and give him a spark that used to often he feel only for Baekhyun

 

 

just Baekhyun.

 

 

As soon as he felt that spark, it's also come with guilt creeping to his heart. He felt guilt slowly eat him up, but at first he didn't mind it.

 

 

And continue playing with FIRE.

 _____

 

DING DONG DENG~ DING DONG DENG.

 

"Okay Class, before break, I remind you all about our gala next month, prepare your performance well. See me at my office if you need help. Good Afternoon Everyone!"

 

"Okay Mr. Byun. Good Afternoon."

 

The students dashing to the cafetaria and leaving Baekhyun alone in class. Baekhyun silently packed his belongings to his case and head to his office. On his way, he checked his phone, no call nor message, did Chanyeol safely arrived? is his schedule that tight? so that the latter couldn't call nor text him?

 

Arrived at his office, Baekhyun who really worried about his lover because that stupid uneasy feeling he felt after that forgotten bad dreams, hurriedly swipe his phone and push first button on speed dial to call his lover.

 

beep... beep... beep...

 

the number you are calling can not be reached.

 

what? why?

 

Baekhyun try again, and again and again throughout lunch time that he didn't even bother to get one until it's time for his other classes. Then he decide to text him.

 

To : My Hubby Yeollie ❤

Yeollie, are you already safely arrived? Call me please.. I'm really worried. I got a bad dream last night. I'll be waiting. I love tou to the moon and back. :*

 

And will try to call him again, later.

 

"I'll try again, tonight." Baekhyun said to himself whilst shoving his phone to his pocket.

 

He missed Read notification on his message but there still no answer.

______

You got 28 missed call. 1 message.

 

Chanyeol stare to his phone, all from Baekhyun. He read the message.

 

"Mr Park?" His colleague called him.

 

"Oh yeah." Chanyeol startled, and hurriedly shoved his phone out of sight. "I'm sorry Mr. Yoo."

 

"It's okay, before we continue to our business conversation, let's eat first? Shall we?" his colleague said again.

 

So that , Chanyeol continue his lunch meeting with his partner here in Japan for his project. Jin-ah sighed and give worried glare to Chanyeol whilst squeeze his hand under the table. She can feel that Chanyeol had a lot of things in his mind.

 

Actually it's not a lot, it's only one person that fill his mind and heart with guiltiness, only Baekhyun who throughout this lunch time try to contact him.

 

"Wait for me Baek, I'll be back. I just need time to sort things out."

 

That's what Chanyeol thought deep in his heart.