Chapter 4 : The Hope

Insensible

Chapter 4 : The Hope

 

Chanyeol and Jin-ah arrived at the party lounge, it was laid back at first but it turns out electrifying, it was beyond Chanyeol imagination about project achievement party, it's going wild, apparently Mr. Yoo have a youthful soul to held a party like this, in other words, he literally bring the club to his private party. Fortunately there are no strippers here, but Chanyeol have his own, private, partner, who will be willingly strip for him if he demand it.

 

No, No, No, thats not gonna happen.

 

Chanyeol sit on the stool at the bar drink some cocktail, the light one, because he doesn't wanna be drunk tonight. Jin-ah happily chatted with her many friends, she is a PR indeed, she has so many colleague to please.

 

Chanyeol sit there, shifting the silver box in his hand, while thinking how will he talk to Jin-ah about all of this. Chanyeol lost in thoughts until a beautiful hand on his shoulder wake him from his thoughts.

 

"Channiee.. Why you just sit here? let's dance!" she said while tugging Chanyeol's hand to the dance floor that really crowd with peoples half drunk half sober. Chanyeol follow suit, she put Chanyeol's hand to her waist and linger her hand on Chanyeol's neck, face just centimeters away. Her breath fanning Chanyeol's neck seductively.

 

"I want to enjoy tonight with you, Channie.."

 

She knows that tonight or this trip mostly probably their last time to be together, she already heard about Chanyeol's decision this morning. So, why doesn't she used it to the fullest.

 

Chanyeol doesn't react, he still confused on how he should tell Jin-ah. He don't want to hurt her. But he can't continue this and hurt Baekhyun even more, he still lost in thoughts.

 

"I know what you think." Suddenly Jin-ah blurt out in the middle of the blastful noise, but Chanyeol heard it.

 

"You know what?" Chanyeol react.

 

"I know you think about your boyfriend and how you don't want to hurt him with our relationship." she said dryly

 

Chanyeol dumbfounded, now he felt guilty too to Jin-ah. "I don't mean to hurt you, Jin-ah." Chanyeol draw her waist tightly.

 

She rest her head on Chanyeol's crook, and whisper to his ear, "I know, and you don't want to hurt him either." She tilted her head upward to face Chanyeol and smile.

 

"Let's end everything here, until our five days trip end, and everything will end too, but.. let me, let us enjoyed our relationship to the fullest here, that's my last wish to you." as she lean in to kiss Chanyeol, long and deep kisses.

 

Chanyeol still caught up in his thoughts and nod to the kisses. And the party goes on.

 

_______

 

Baekhyun stirred in his sleep with huge beads of sweat on his forehead, he trash his hand here and there, he experience another nightmare. And he woke up from the sound of his phone. It's a text from unknown number.

 

From : Unknown Number

 

Are your boyfriend really faithful? do you truly believe him that he didn't cheat on your back? why do you think he don't propose to you? Because he don't love you anymore. He is fall out of love with you.

 

You better leave him, before he leave you

 

sent 02.45 a.m

 

Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows, "who is this? what he talk about?" he talk to himself. He wants to reply but it's an unknown number, so he just talk to his phone instead. "I don't know you, and I believe my boyfriend more than myself." he half yelling to his phone.

 

He put his phone back to the night stand and go back to sleep. But that text still caught in his mind. And he drift to dreamland with that thought welcoming another nightmare.

 

Next morning, he woke up panting as if someone was chase him in his dream. He experience blurry nightmare again, and he always forget about the dream but only feel the terrible feeling of uneasiness afterwards every dream. Maybe it's because he didn't sleep with Chanyeol, he feel not safe and he had a bad dream. Yeah right, that must be the case.

 

So he decide to hurriedly call his boyfriend that morning.

 

beep..beep.. beep

 

"Hello~"

 

Girl's voice.

 

"He-hello..." Baekhyun stuttered.

 

"Yes, who is this?" it's indeed a girl's voice, who is she? why she pickup Chanyeol's phone this early in the morning?

 

"M-may I-I speak to Chanyeol?"

 

"Umm.. sorry, he still sleeping, maybe you can call him again later, or you want to left a message, I'll tell him when he wake up." she said dryly.

 

"Oh.. Umm.. No, I'll call him again later. Sorry, may I know who is this?"

 

"Oh, me? I'm Jin-ah, Chanyeol's fiance." and she hung up.

 

__________

 

what?! it must be wrong!

 

Baekhyun feel likes being struck by lightning, it can't be! no! Chanyeol will never cheat on him, he loves him, they love each other for ten years!!

 

Baekhyun stare to his phone in disbelief,to feel shocked is understatement. he, he can't believe this, no, this can't be true.. the text.

 

He just noticed another text sent this morning.

 

from : Unknown Number

 

I told you, you better leave him. Now you deserved your destiny, that not be with him.

 

sent 07.30 a.m

 

A glistening tears fall to his cheeks without him notice it. His heart broke, hurt, crumble, he can't belive this, it's must be someone who envied their relationship and try to broke it. No, Chanyeol would never do this to him. Never.

 

He decided not to believe all of this until he meet Chanyeol in person and ask about all of this. He won't cry. Chanyeol loves him and he loves Chanyeol no matter what.

 

Even if Chanyeol really cheated on him, he will forgive him, because he loves him and only want his future to be with Chanyeol, only.

 

That's what he thoughts, but he never know what his heart can handle or not before it shattered to pieces.

 

________

 

Chanyeol woke up with throbbing head and upset stomach. He looks around, he is not in his room. He try to remember what happened last night. He looks to his body, he is stark with only a thin blanket covered his lower body part. He sit and rest his throbbing head to the headboard and scanning the room, his clothes and women's clothes are scattered all over the place. He reached for his boxer and slip on it, then put his pants. When he try to put his shirt, that women hug him from behind.

 

"You woke up. Good Morning darling." She kiss his back seductively.

 

"Thank you for last night, that is the best gift I ever had, beside this bracelet." She sway her hand in front of Chanyeol's eyes.

 

"And I know, that was our first and last night together. Thank you for such a great goodbye ceremony." She cupped his cheeks and kiss him on the lips.

 

"I'm sorry Jin-ah."

 

"Don't be. I'm happy with you, even only for a moment."

 

"We still have two days here, if you want to go somewhere." Chanyeol offered, change the subject.

 

"No, let's just go home." She smiled.

 

"If that is what you want, okay, I'll take care of everything today, then we can go home tonight."

 

"Okay, I'm gonna sleep a bit. Wake me up if you already finish. Now, you may go."

 

Chanyeol hugged her briefly before going back to his room. "Chanyeol.." She called him, "Here is your phone, you forget it." Chanyeol turn around and mumbled "Thank You"

 

Inside his room,

 

Chanyeol feel like , he slept with another woman behind Baekhyun's back! Behind his boyfriend back! and this is not what was he planned about to end everything, he want to end it clean without any intimate physical contact with his fling.

 

But he can't resist her plead last night to enjoy their last times together. As a goodbye ceremony like she said. So he decided that it's gonna be his little secret from his beloved boyfriend at home.

 

After all of this, finally he will going home, to Baekhyun, that he promised himself he will love his boyfriend even more and treat him with his best for his lifetime to pay for his sin, his terrible mistake.

 

He will make his dream come true, he will propose to him and marry him and make him his husband, and only death could tear them apart.

 

That is what his hope. But fate says the otherwise.

 

He missed out call log from Baekhyun that morning. It is an incoming call that have been answered by someone in behalf of him and never tell.