Chapter 2

Break the Wall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chae-ryung, Seo-jun, Seventeen and Gugudan are eating their lunch at the canteen. Not long, a soccer ball hits Chae-ryung's head by accident. Chae-ryung rubs her head and a boy runs to get the ball. He takes the ball and said, "Be careful, pretty girl."

Chae-ryung exclaimed, "But your ball hit my head!" The boy nods and said, "I'm sorry. I am Choi Minho but call me Minho."

"Go Chae-ryung." Seungkwan pulls Minho to sit and Minho asked, "Did she met Soo Hyuk?"

Seungkwan nods. Minho said, "Onew, Jonghyun, Key and Taemin already got into the stereotype thing. I am the only one left."

"Soo Hyuk's power is too much because he had his girlfriend supporting him," Mimi said, annoyed. Chae-ryung asked, "He had a girlfriend?"

"Yup. Her name is Ma Yoo-jung. Better not mess with her because she is the Principal's relative," DK said. Chae-ryung nods and Minho said, "Half of EXO members are also influenced by the culture."

"EXO-K or EXO-M?" Haebin asked. Seo-jun replied since he heard it, "EXO-M."

"This is bad," Nayoung said. Then, a girl runs to them and said, "Seo-jun! The punks and goths are having a fight."

Seo-jun stands and asked, "Where are they, Mi-ran?"

"Um... um..."

"Just tell us!" Wonwoo scolds Mi-ran. Mi-ran replied, "T... th... the nerds' h... hall... hallway."

Seo-jun nods and leaves with Mi-ran. Chae-ryung looks at them and Woozi said, "You forgot it."

Chae-ryung nods. Not long, a rich girl walk towards Woozi and hugs him. Woozi sits still and The8 asked, "What do you want, Stereotype Queen?"

"It's Yoo-jung to you, Mister Failure." Chae-ryung stands and said, "He is not a failure."

Yoo-jung smirls and said, "Well, well, well. What do we have here? Ah... Soo Hyuk rold me there is a new student here and it is a girl. Aw... pity you. What awful style you have. Not really. You are beautiful but not as beautiful as me. Don't you think?"

"What do you want, Yoo-jung?" Woozi asked. Yoo-jung replied, "I just want to see you. Is that wrong?"

"I told you to stay away from me. You have your boyfriend so go with him."

Yoo-jung scoffs and sits at the table. She said, "I am just his assistant. He had way too many girls he dated. After two weeks, the relationship is off."

Haebin asked, "Can you at least leave us alone? You've got EXO-M and almost all SHINee members into this culture."

Yoo-jung gives an evil smile and laughs wickedly. Her eyes changed from hazel to green and said, "I told you. My plan is working."

"What plan?" Minho asked, quite curious of what Yoo-jung is planning. Vernon said, "You'll be grounded by your dad sooner or later."

Yoo-jung laughs and said, "I don't care. At least I help Soo Hyuk to do this.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter