Chapter 12

Break the Wall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where are we?" Yoo-jung asked while hugging Soo Hyuk's arm. They are in a forest and Soo Hyuk looks around. Min-jae groans and complains, "Where does the Wicked Witch lived? Her house is too hard to find."

"Can you just SHUT UP FOR A MOMENT?!" Soo Hyuk is mad and looks around. He takes a deep breath and said, "Ánodos kai lámpsi prépei na po, Pénte stoicheía gínetai éna, Gis kai tou ouranoú kai tis thálassas kai tou chórou, Deíxe mou to drómo pros tin Kakiá Mágissa!!"

Dark magic comes out from Soo Hyuk's body and his eyes turns into red. His teeth becomes sharp and the wind blows at him. Yoo-jung and Min-jae are scared and Yoo-jung stands away from Soo Hyuk.

"Poios eínai o skopós sas gia na deíte tin pio ischyrí mágissa pou ézise gia 5 000 chrónia?" Yoo-jung asked, "So? What did the Wind said? Why do they talk in Greek?"

"It is called 'Spiritual Agreement'. Better don't know the meaning or else, bad things will occur," Soo Hyuk said. "I Strix eínai zontanós. Den eínai mia synithisméni Strix allá i megalýteri epirroí Strix. O ischyrós Strix."

"TI?! AUTO EINAI TRELO! EINAI ADYNATO. OCHI Strix boreí na nikísei to ALPHA!" The Wind enraged. Soo Hyuk changes back to normal and said, "Dýnami Strix eínai tóso ischyrí óso to kalýtero mágo stin Anatolí. Oi exousíes tis Dýsis Mágou den boreí na nikísei dýnami aftís tis gynaíkas."

The wind blows slowly. "You are welcome to see Wicked Witch." "Thank you," Soo Hyuk replied. A portal is open and the three of them enter the portal to see Wicked Witch.

Nighttime. Chae-ryung gets up from her bed and walks out from her bedroom. She walks down and suddenly, sounds of glass shattering can be heard. Chae-ryung turns on the lights and Chanyeol awkwardly laughs. Chae-ryung shooked her head and walks to take a broom. She comes back and sweeps the glass.

"Sorry, Chae-ryung," Chanyeol apologised. Chae-ryung chuckles and replied, "It's okay."

Chae-ryung throws the shattered glass at the bin and asked, "Why aren't you asleep?"

"I was thirsty." Chae-ryung nods and walks to the bookshelf. She did what Jun did and the passageway is revealed. She walks in and Chanyeol runs to catch her. He fails to do so and asks himself, "Why does Chae-ryung go there?"

Chae-ryung walks and the torches light up as she walks. She saw a table and a crystal ball. She sits at a chair and said, "Crystal Ball, show me the way to Angel Island."

The crystal ball becomes cloudy and Chae-ryung saw the route to Angel Island. She said, "Thank you." Chae-ryung stands and walks downstairs. She senses something fishy happening upstairs. She quickly runs jpstairs and leaves the passageway. She gasps as she saw Haebin, Baekhyun and Chanyeol are floating. She asked, "What happened?!"

"W... Wicked With is here," Baekhyun replied. Chae-ryung uses her mind and avoids the Wicked Witch's attack. She asked, "Why does that Wicked Witch here?"

Wicked Witch appears with Soo Hyuk, Yoo-jung and Min-jae. Chae-ryung scowls and said, "You."

Soo Hyuk nods and smirks. He walks to Chae-ryung and Haebin shouts, "Don't hurt her!"

Soo Hyuk roll his eyes and said, "Change your clothes. We need to agree on something."

"About what?" Soo Hyuk gives a red file to Chae-ryung and Chae-ryu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter