Prologue

Break the Wall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am telling you on how Gold Wing High School looks like. I hope all of you can imagine the school's looks. Gold Wing High School (fictional school), a school located at Seoul and it is well-hidden from public. The school has no magic to make it hard to find so how? Tall trees cover the school so only the lucky ones can find the school. The school is made of bricks and the structure and design of the school are more Western. The school looks like an abandoned castle and don't let the outside looks fool you. You never expect what's INSIDE the school. The school is quite big so hope anyone won't get confused which is where.

The school's interior design is a modern, upper-class style and various facilities is provided. To make the school less Western and more Easten style, various drawings, traditional teapots and teacups, and more are used at Gold Wing High. The school mainly wants to balance Western and Eastern and at the same time, to learn the traditional and modern way to do stuff. The school has four towers which each tower tells the direction of North, West, East and South. The tallest tower is the North Twin Towers, followed by East, South and West towers. The main building which it is the school office and the teachers' room is located at the center. The Principal's office is also there, too and it is a restricted place except of important business.

About the towers, there is also a giant wall covering the whole school area. It is said that this will prevent any intruders for finding out the school and go there. The main gate is tall and big since it is like a castle. The North Twin Towers is also there so the door faces North. The office is facing right through the door. The North West Center, a one and a half floor building located exactly at the North West, is the hall. The students sit at the chairs in the hall every Monday and formal events. The chairs is cleared if the school hosts some parties including 'Potluck Party', a party where students bring food from home and share with the others.

North East Center, a building that have four floors in total, is the classrooms. It is the fifth tallest building at Gold Wing High School and also the longest building there. Total of 96 classes, twelve in each floor, all of the courses are seperated so the students will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter