Chapter 19

Break the Wall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"ONE, TWO, FIGHT!"

Lua disappears all of a sudden. Chae-ryung looks around and holds her wand firmly. She said, "Show yourself, witch."

Echoes can be heard everywhere. Chae-ryung feels the cold air like everywhere. She shouts, "SHOW YOURSELF COWARD!"

As Chae-ryung is trying to find where is Lua, Lua reappears behind her and throws a poisonous needle at Chae-ryung's arm. Chae-ryung flinches and turns back. She throws a blade at Lua's arm but Lua avoids it. Chae-ryung's right hand weakens and she holds her wand with her left hand. She said, "You are playing dirty."

"I told you. There is no rules in this game. Who remains alive wins the game." Chae-ryung chants a spell, "Venus's atmosphere."

The air in the dome increases in temperature. Lua laughs and said, "So lame. You don't even know my weakness. In addition, you just make me more powerful instead."

"I don't know you. I did not know your weakness and strength. I am an amateur. I am no lifesaver."

The poison reaches at Chae-ryung's heart, causing her to collapse. She holds herself and Lua said, "Give up, child. There is no point on fighting the posion."

Chae-ryung feels the pain in her chest and her body trembles. What she didn't know is that the poison in her bloodstream slowly changes into strings of thin flames and ice, which is the main strength for Strixes. Why? The necklace does the job. Chae-ryung tries to stand but keeps falling. Lua just watch Chae-ryung suffering to death.

Chae-ryung asked in a weak tone, "Why did you do this? What do you get for doing this?"

Lua walks and she steps on Chae-ryung's right hand. Chae-ryung winces in pain and Lua replied, "You ask me why? You've read it before."

"Just to get revenge? Or to rule the world?" Lua applies the pressure at Chae-ryung's hand and replied, "Both."

"Chae-ryung is dying," Hoshi said. Woozi covers his eyes since the beginning and Jun asked, "Are you afraid?"

"I can't see her die," Woozi said while sobbing. Jeonghan hugs Woozi and said, "Remember what you said. Believe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter