Chapter 11

Break the Wall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chae-ryung..."

Jeonghan and the others looks at Chae-ryung, worried. Chae-ryung stands and asked, "What'a wrong? Did I do anything wrong?"

"You're heart light up," Wonwoo said. Chae-ryung nods and asked, "So... what's wrong with that?"

"What?! Her heart lit up?! Are you crazy?" Soo Hyuk asked. Min-jae nods and said, "I heard the conversation."

Soo Hyuk enrages and throws his wand to the colday,  hard ground. The wand shatters into million pieces and punches the table. He said, "I need to get the power from her. I will STEAL HER POWERS AWAY!!"

"You'll never get to steal it because as the only sorcerer living in this school, you never get to control the monstrous power. It is like Jekyll and Hyde," Yoo-jung said.

Soo Hyuk chuckles before laughing wickedly. His eyes change into emerald colour and said, "Even though I am a sorcerer, weak and immature, I can control the powers. Can't you see how I changed Chanyeol into the triple-headed snake? His powers is in me and I am the King of all magic!"

"So, what do you want to do in order to get the power?" Soo Hyuk thinks and laughs out loud. He smirks and said, "Wicked Witch."

"So, just because my heart lit up it means that I had the strongest power among everyone?" Chae-ryung asked in disbelief when they all arrived at Chae-ryung's place. Haebin nods and Seungkwan said, "That's the point. You can control the other students' brains and turn them back to normal."

"Like?"

"Break the Brainwash spell," Suga replied. Minho said, "Besides, it is not a fantasy. It is a reality."

"But one bad intention can change everything. It is just like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde," Jin said.

"So if I plan to kill someone for revenge, it will cause a huge disaster?" Chae-ryung asked. Hoshi shooked his head and replied, "Not disaster but instead, you will die."

Chae-ryung nods and Baekhyun said, "My heart lit up too after Chae-ryung's heart lit up."

"Yeah..." Dino said. Woozi said, "That means Baekhyun is powerless. The Shadow Eagle is no more in Baekhyun. It is at Chae-ryung."

"What?!" Vernon nods. Chae-ryung asked, "How am I supposed to give back his powers?"

"Nope. You can't. In fact, you saved Baekhyun's life from danger," Taemin said. Joshua takes out a book and flips through the pages. He founds an empty page and said, "Guys, I borrow this book from the library and this page doesn't have any writing."

"What book is that?" Haebin asked. Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter