Chapter Ten

Let's Not Fall In Love (우리 사랑하지 말아요)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUGUST

 

Sumer is over and Hyorin really helped me during the holiday, staying in Jeju-do for three months actually helps me relax and clear my mind.

 

Going back to my dorm, I see that it’s a bit dusty and there’s some cleaning to do. Class will start tomorrow, might as well enjoy this day too by cleaning my room.

 

I put on some old style jean jumps with a white shirt inside, tie my hair back with a purple bow and ready to clean.

It’s really dusty and I can’t stand them, I get sick easily.

 

 

 

An hour later my phone rings, I put down a book I’m reading that I find in the corner of my study table.

Taking my phone near the TV, I answer it without looking who’s calling.

 

“Yeah?” I answer, leaning on the counter.

“I heard you’re back in town,”

 

The caller ID says Sera. I honestly hope it’s Taehyung that’s calling.

 

“Yeah, just arrived,” I say and put her on speaker so I can hear her loud and clear.

“Want to hang out with me and Jin?”

“Why?” I pause, Jin – as in Kim Seokjin?

“Because you’re lonely and I am worried for you. You know, ever since you and Taehyung broke up. Why?” she sounds concern.

 

Oh… I forgot. He and I apparently “broke up”.

Why does it hurt? He and I never dated anyway.

 

“Oh um… I don’t want to talk about it,” I say. “And… how and you Jin got together?”

“That’s a very nice question,” she excitingly squeals at the other side. “I started talking to him ever since we started college, he and I umm… we just clicked. I will tell you more when we meet.”

 

I swallow in all of the pain I’m feeling. “You know… I had feelings for Jin right?”

The other line is quiet for a few seconds, “Yeah, you had feelings and you told me you didn’t like him anymore. So, we just get together.”

“Uhh,” I choke on what to say next. “I will see you later.” And hang up.

 

I put my phone down and take a few seconds looking out the window. My eyes feel hot and my vision is blurry. Why can’t I see?

 

The next thing I know, I feel hands are on my waist like someone is hugging from behind. As odd as it seems, I feel a little better.

 

“Don’t listen to her.” A guy’s voice appears and I thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter