Chapter One

Let's Not Fall In Love (우리 사랑하지 말아요)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter One

 

Meeting him was the best thing that has ever happened to me. But I had to let him go.

 

I did not know to this day where everything comes crushing down, my whole life is a mess, my one and only best friend betrays me and the only guy who I accidentally fall in love with stops talking to me and break my rules that I was not supposed to break.

 

And it all started with a prank.

 

 

APRIL

 

I’m late for college, I have never been late before but I guess this is the first. I manage to shower, put my makeup on, slip on some old clothes that I think are still fresh and drive fast to college. I was sick for a few days and today is the worst, my nose is super red and I feel like a mess. So I decide to wear a hat.

 

Once I reach the front entrance, just a few steps until I reach my class. Passing by to some of my friends as I wave hello on the way, stopping just outside my class, there’s only 3 classmates of mine--- hold on, there’s one guy I do not know but I do. He’s a friend of my so called best friend.

 

I enter normally and put my bag at my usual chair, when I take a quick look at him, he has a cast on his hand. Did he break his arm?

At the same time, I come to a realization that where is everybody? I thought I was late.

 

“Hey Youngjae, where is everybody?” I ask.

“Oh hey Lee Jungjoo, umm I have no idea. Mr. Kim is not here yet and I guess class is canceled?” he does not sound sure and shrugs.

“Okay,” I nod and walk to my seat.

 

I automatically look at the guy and he look back at me, I smile and he smile back but with a question look on his face.

“Aren’t you Sera’s best friend?” he asks.

“Uh, yeah I am.” I hesitate to answer.

“Oh, cause no wonder you look familiar,” he laughs and so do I.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter