His Real Princess

●_● LEE HOWON (HOYA) ONE-SHOTS COLLECTION ●_●
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HIS REAL PRINCESS

 

“How about the preparations for Sung Gyu hyung next come back?” Nam Woo Hyun – The current CEO of MBS Entertainment – asked every single one who presented in the meeting room.

“The songs were ready and had been patented,” Eun Hee said.

“I still need to do a recording for the last song in the album, but it will be done by today,” Sung Gyu said confidently, a little too over, making Eun Hee rolled her eyes.

“The comeback concept and costumes are all done,” Sung Jong said as Ah Ri nodded her head beside him.

“The design for the album and everything else are also done, I helped Hyun Mi a little,” Dong Woo handed the example of the design to Woo Hyun.

“It’s really good and suit the concept so well,” Hyun Mi blushed and smiled hearing the compliment from Woo Hyun.

“The photoshoot for the jacket album and photobook will be held next week on sunday,” Myung Soo said, he became an official photographer for MBS Entertainment now.

“Since this comeback no need any choreography, I will just teach Sung Gyu hyung how to look cool when he sing while standing still or sitting on a chair,” Hoya said with a little sarcasm in his tone.

“No need, I’ve already been cool myself. I’m a Cool Guy,” this time not just Eun Hee who rolled her eyes, everyone in the room did that too. The God of Music Kim Sung Gyu was still as cocky as ever.

“I’ve done with the comeback news. I will release it in time,” Soo Yeon said while checking her phone to see the schedule.

“I’ve booked the venue for the comeback showcase too,” Sung Yeol said that he had done his job too, even though he actually was not an employee in MBS but he was still part of Sung Gyu’s team.

“It’s going smoothly and as planned,” Hyun Mi wrapped it up.

“Okay,” Woo Hyun said as he straightened himself in his seat, “and besides I gather all of you here today to talk about the preparations, I also will announce something,” everyone in the room focused on Woo Hyun, “MBS Entertainment has a lot of talented trainees and we decide to debut one of them this year. We already have a male solo idol, Sung Gyu hyung, so now we make a plan to debut a female solo idol.”

Silent. Everyone in the room thought about the same exact thing or person, Kang Sae Ra. And Myung Soo could make sure of it as he actually could read their minds.

“But aside from that, we haven’t shot the music video for the title track,” Eun Hee reminded them.

“That’s why I tell all of you about this,” Woo Hyun said and there were confused faces here and there, “Because we are planning to debut her as a model for Sung Gyu hyung music video first before she actually will be debuted as a female solo idol later.”

“What?!” Eun Hee shouted.

Woo Hyun ignored her as he continued, “And also I hope you guys can become her team too to help her with her debut preparations, because I know you guys are the best team I have.”

“We can show our best performance is because it’s Sung Gyu. We know who he is, we know him so well,” Eun Hee replied as the other nodded their heads.

“You’ll get to know her too,” Woo Hyun gave Ki Bum – who was in the room too as Woo Hyun’s secretary – a signal to give each of everyone a file. The file contained the profile of the soon to be idol.

“She’s pretty,” Sung Yeol eyes brightened as he read the profile.

“We originally will debut her as one of a girlgroup members, but she has great talents that we thought she would be more shine as a solo idol. She should be join with us today, but where is she?” as Woo Hyun was done talking, there was a knock on the meeting room door that caught everyone attention, “Come in,” Woo Hyun answered the door.

The door opened smoothly revealing a girl with long dark brown hair, wearing a baby pink knee-lenght lace dress. When she stepped inside the meeting room and everyone could see her, Hoya suddenly stood up from his chair, startling everyone in the room, especially Ki Bum who was about to give him the profile and Hoya also startled the girl. Because, he looked at her with shock expression as if he saw a ghost, but in a second his expression turned in to a confusion as he sat back on his chair.

“Oppa, what happen?” Soo Yeon who sat across from him asked with low voice as she frowned at him.

Hoya just shook his head to her, because he also was confused on what he just did. He received the file that contained the girl’s profile from Ki Bum and started to read it.

“CEO-nim, I’m sorry I’m late.. I.. there was..” the girl spoke nervously to Woo Hyun after she did 90 degrees bow to everyone in the room and Hoya’s act when she just came in to the meeting room did not help either, making her even more nervous.

“It’s okay. Have a seat, Biah,” Woo Hyun cutted her rambling kindly and invited her to sit.

The girl sat across from Hoya, exactly in front of him, he lifted his head from reading her profile in his hand. Hoya studied her face and he was sure himself that he never met the girl in front of him before. But he got an odd feeling when he heard her soft voice.

“This is Lee Biah. She is the talented trainee that will be debuted as a female solo idol and she will debut as a model in Sung Gyu hyung music video first,” Woo Hyun introduced her to everyone in the room, “and Biah, they are the soon to be your team to help you preparing your debut later.”

Biah bowed to them in her seat while smiling shyly and everyone also bowed to her in their seat.

“Why she has to debut as a model in Sung Gyu music video first?” Eun Hee asked as she crossed her arms in front of her chest.

“Because it’s a strategy to get people attention on her, so people will get curious about ‘who is the model in Kim Sung Gyu’s new music video?’ and it also will increase the viewer of the music video,” Woo Hyun explained it to her, “and I agreed with the idea, because she is your fans,” he added.

“Who? My fans?” Eun Hee pointed her index finger to her face.

“Of course, she is my fans,” Sung Gyu said confidently.

“Why she has to be your fans?”

“Because I’m God of Music?”

“Tsk.. Yes, you are.”

“Eung~ I’m both of your fans~” Biah smiled, seeing the couple that she admired, having a little cute bickering in front of her.

“Look, she is our fans not just yours!”

“Okay, but she is still my fans,” Sung Gyu still insisted.

Everyone in the room had variety of expressions while looking and listening to the married couple bickering. Some of them just let out a sigh, shook their heads or rolled their eyes.

Ki Bum nudged Woo Hyun to continue the meeting, “Okay guys!” Woo Hyun hit the surface of the meeting table lightly to get everyone attention back to him not to the bickering couple, “after Sung Gyu hyung successfully make his next comeback, we will start to make a plan for Biah’s debut. But there are some things that Biah needs to learn more from now; dancing and writing a song. We had planned to debut her as a singer songwriter and she has a basic knowledge in writing a song, so she needs someone to guide her to become a good songwriter. And for dance, she has a good talent in it but she still has to learn more kind of dances,” Woo Hyun continued the meeting.

“I can teach her how to be a good songwriter,” Eun Hee stated, smiling at Biah who returned the smile sweetly.

And there was no respond from someone who was in charge of dances or choreographies.

“Hoya?” Woo Hyun asked the choreographer but still no respond from him.

Myung Soo, who sat beside Hoya, nudged the guy who was focusing on something.

“W-what?” Hoya said, startled.

“Did you not listen to me?” Woo Hyun asked in disbelief. Actually, he really wanted to quickly end the meeting, “What were you daydreaming about?”

“I’m sorry,” Hoya said, feeling a bit guilty.

“Why were you staring at her?” Soo Yeon suddenly asked him with her flat tone while frowning at him.

“Eung.. is there something on my face..??” Biah, who sat beside Soo Yeon, had felt that Hoya was staring at her since she sat in the meeting room. At first, she thought he was staring at the girl beside her, Soo Yeon, but when she stole glances at him several times, he actually was staring at her, making her felt uncomfortable.

“No. You’re pretty,” Hoya replied Biah, making her slightly arched her eyebrows and blinked her eyes rapidly, on the contrary the frown sunked even deeper on Soo Yeon’s forehead.

“T-thank you~” Biah thanked Hoya and blushed hearing what Hoya had said to her, but unsurely on what was happening.

And the others also did not know what was happening either and how to react to the situation.

“Hoya, you will be the one who teach Biah the choreography and any kind of dances” Woo Hyun stated.

“Okay,” Hoya said as he avoided Soo Yeon’s glare at him.

“Okay then, now we will talk about the music video” Woo Hyun said and he sighed a little. The others did not catch the later but Hyun Mi, who sat closest to him, did.

“Woo Hyun-ah, fighting!”, she whispered to him and showed him her sunshine like smile. It gave the Namu Woo Hyun energy as the spirit returned to him.

The meeting continued until they finally wrapped the plan for Kim Sung Gyu’s new music video.

 

 

          Today was the last day of the shooting for Sung Gyu’s new music video as it already took the whole yesterday to shoot it. Everyone who took parts in the shooting process hoping that they would finish the shooting today according to the plan. The location of the music video shooting was at a reed field which located a bit far from Seoul and it was still early in the morning when the staffs were preparing for today shooting. The music video theme was classic romantic and it would suit Kim Sung Gyu’s new title song “Shine of the Light” which Sung Gyu wrote by himself and Eun Hee was his inspiration.

Eun Hee who came to the last shooting day, watched the male and female lead – who wearing white outfit – of the music video silently as she stood with the staffs surrounded her with their assigned job. She wanted to give Sung Gyu, the male lead, spirit because she thought Sung Gyu would be so tired after yesterday shooting, but he still looked as professional as he was, but again Eun Hee knew her husband too well that Sung Gyu was exhausted.

The female lead, Lee Biah, was there too. She was talking with Sung Gyu as the stlylists; make up artists, hair stylists and costumes stylists were surrounding them to prepare them for the next shoot. Sung Jong and Ah Ri were there too as they were the heads of the styling team. Eun Hee did not feel jealous of them, she trusted Sung Gyu so much, instead that would be good if the two main leads had chemistry already between them. It would make the whole music video shooting process easier and fast. But, there was still something which propped in her mind that needed to be answered.

“You come here too,” there was a familiar voice behind her and this person could answer it.

“Yeah, I want to cheer him up, but I think he is doing well,” she replied Woo Hyun who now stood beside her, watching the preparations, “And why you come here too, Oppa?”

“Of course, I should. I want to see how the shooting process going on and I have to make sure myself it’s going on as planned,” Woo Hyun answered. Became a CEO of MBS making Woo Hyun to be more strict to know everything that was going on in his company.

Eun Hee nodded her head, “But Oppa, why you agreed to make Biah as the female lead in Sung Gyu music video aside from that she is my fans and Sung Gyu’s fans?”

“Why? Are you jealous?” Woo Hyun little sister.

“No, I’m not. You know I trust Sung Gyu. I just want to know why.”

“I’ve already told the reason to everyone at the meeting, right. Aah~ are you want to be the female lead instead of Biah?” he added teasingly.

“I never say I don’t want to.”

“I nearly gave the idea to make you as the female lead in the music video, but then someone already gave an idea about including the trainee that will be debuted to earn more benefit to the company,” Woo Hyun explained to her as he placed an arm on Eun Hee’s shoulder.

“Who?”

“Kyu Hyun hyung.”

Eun Hee arched her brows and faced her brother quickly.

“Relax. He won’t do anything to ruin the company because he loves the company as we do. And Biah is a nice girl and a hardworking person. She is not the second Kang Sae Ra,” Woo Hyun stated.

“Of course, she isn’t. She is my fans, right,” Eun Hee turned her head to watch that the shooting was starting. And she saw Sung Gyu leaned so close to Biah while smiling and caressed Biah’s head softly, “Ya! Why they do that?!” she suddenly shouted.

But not just her who shouted, there was a male strong voice along with her, shouted the same sentence. Eun Hee looked at her left and found that Hoya was there who just shouted with her, he looked a bit flustered, making her wondered why he shouted along with her. The other staffs were shushing them that they interfered the shooting process. The two bowed their heads while apologizing to the staffs. Woo Hyun flattened his eyes as he shook his head and then he looked at Hoya, confused.

“Why are you here?” he asked Hoya.

“I’m here to help Sung Yeol,” Hoya replied lightly while carrying a box full with coffee cans.

“Hi guys!” Sung Yeol approached them with two boxes in his hold.

“What are those?” Eun Hee asked.

“I’m starting to become Biah’s fans today! And maybe I’m her first fans!” Sung Yeol said cheerily, “and these are for her and for all the staffs, usually fans give their support to their idols like this and I saw that yesterday Sung Gyu hyung fans had done something like this too.”

Then, Eun Hee and Woo Hyun looked at Hoya, giving the guy a question using their eyes, “What? Like I said I’m just here to help Sung Yeol,” Hoya said. The two looked at each other unconvinced by it, but they did not ask Hoya any further.

 

 

The music video shooting still continued and there was Myung Soo who took pictures of the whole music video making processes for the behind story. There was also Seul Yi who accompanied him and became his personal assistant.

It took the whole day to finally finish the shooting of the music video and there would not be a shooting at night because they just needed to shoot the scenes in the bright daylight. While the staffs were busily tidying all the equipments and everything that had been used for the shooting process, the group of friends was gather and they felt relief that the shooting had been going on smoothly and as what they had been planned before.

“How about we celebrate it?” Sung Yeol asked all of his friends who was there.

“No. I’m tired,” Sung Gyu said quickly.

“We can celebrate it while you are resting, Sung Gyu hyung. My family have a villa not far from here, so we can make a celebration there. And you also can join us, Biah,” Sung Yeol added and turned to the girl who looked a bit surprised with his request.

“Can.. I~?” Biah asked slowly and wandered her eyes to all of them. There were some nods here and there.

“You can! You are my idol and I’m your fans and also we all can be friends. Of course, you can!” Sung Yeol tried to convince her.

“Yeah, we will be your team for your debut and like Woo Hyun had said we should get to know about you,” Hoya said to Biah.

Biah looked at Hoya as she thought for a second, “Okay then~” she said finally, making Hoya unconsciously grinned even wider.

“Okay! Let’s go then!” Sung Yeol shouted.

“Should we ask the others to join too?” Eun Hee suggested.

“I’ll call Dong Woo hyung,” Woo Hyun replied her.

“Okay,” and Eun Hee’s attention turned to Hoya who was watching Biah talking with Sung Yeol lively that they had same interests in pink color and ramyun and Biah also thanked Sung Yeol for the coffee.

“I think you should call Soo Yeon or pick her up,” Eun Hee spoke to him but Hoya’s attention not to her.

“I will,” he replied shortly as he took out his phone.

Eun Hee frowned, there was something going on wrong, but she could not pin point what it was.

 

 

They finally reached Sung Yeol family’s villa. The villa was so spacious and its exterior and interior emerged homey feellings and comfortableness. They were all gather at the backyard and decided to make a barbeque party. Everyone was enjoying the party; some of them were singing, dancing, or just sitting on the comfortable wooden benchs while talking, but there was something that unusual.

After everyone who joined late arrived, Hoya never once talked to Soo Yeon or just saying hi to her and it was also odd since they were a couple who of course should act like one. Soo Yeon was sitting on a wooden chair with frown on her face while staring at Hoya who was talking and eating barbeque with Biah. They were talking so intimately like they had knew each other for so long and could be mistaken that they were the one who was the couple instead. Soo Yeon wanted to separate Hoya and Biah, but she did not want to make a fuss because everyone were happily celebrating.

 

 

           Since that day at the villa, Hoya and Biah were getting closer to each other day by day and because Hoya was officially became Biah’s personal dance and choreography teacher, making the two of them were closer than before.

Soo Yeon asked Hoya about that several times, she definitely felt jealous of Biah. But everytime she asked, Hoya always answered that he just wanted to get to know about Biah in professional way because he was her teacher and also part of the team which would help Biah with her debut. At first, Soo Yeon believed him, but if she looked at them with her own eyes closely, there was no profesionalism between them. Hoya and Biah did not even look like a close friend, they were like a newborn couple. Soo Yeon thought maybe it was just her feelings, even though she had sharper feelings as a woman, but again she chose to trust Hoya.

 

 

            As usual, today was another practice day, a dance practice. Biah sat on the floor of one of the practice rooms at MBS. She felt exhausted after Hoya taught her a very difficult dance move. After Hoya turned off the music, he glanced at Biah who was all sweaty like him and was breathing heavily. He grabbed a pink little towel from Biah's open pink bag and a mineral bottle, he walked to her and gave them to her as he sat down on the floor too beside her.

“Thanks~” Biah said as she smiled at Hoya.

“How is it?” Hoya suddenly asked her.

“What~?” Biah asked him back, confused.

“That I become your teacher.”

“You’re so terrible in doing it..” Biah said making a frowned appear on Hoya’s face.

“Really?” now he suddenly looked serious.

“Of course not~! You’re so good, ah no, you’re great. You are a great teacher~!” Biah showed her thumbs up to him while grinning cutely. She liked teasing her teacher.

“Aish!” Hoya ruffled her hair as she laughed more loudly now.

“Oh! Can I call you Hoya Ssaem~? Since you’re my teacher~”

“Ssaem?”

“Eung~!”

“I feel old,” Biah laughing again after Hoya said it and Hoya really liked hearing her melodic laughter.

“Hmm~ then how about Oppa, Hoya Oppa~? Ah! But a lot of people call you with that~”

Upon hearing it, Hoya remembered a certain someone who called him like that. He suddenly felt guilty that lately he turned to be a bad boyfriend. He knew what he did and it was wrong but he could not help it when he looked at Biah’s cute expression as she thought about something while pouting her seemingly soft pink lips. Hoya wondered why he always felt that he had met Biah before, even knew about her more than he knew about his friends or even Soo Yeon. He also always felt comfortable around Biah and if he came to his sense that he already had a girlfriend and distanced himself from her, there was always an uncomfortable sensation in his heart telling him that his place was beside Biah.

“Oh! How about Ho Oppa~?” Biah questioned him again.

“Ho Oppa?”

“Eung~ It’s a short form from ‘Hoya Oppa’~”

“You can call me with anything you want,” Hoya said as he stood up to start the lesson again.

“Then can I call you Tinky Winky~?? Since you like purple so much~” Biah again as she tried to held back her giggles.

“Then you won’t pass any of my lessons,” Hoya stated with serious tone.

“Nooo... Ho Oppa sorry...” Biah pouted and displayed her sad but cute expression.

“Alright, let’s start to learn other moves,” Biah nodded and got up to prepare herself. Hoya the music as he thought that he liked Biah calling him ‘Ho Oppa’ and smiled to himself.

 

 

The dance practice was done for today. Hoya and Biah were currently sitting while waiting for Biah’s bus as usual to take her home because she did not want to burden Hoya who actually really wanted to take Biah to her home with him by his car.

“It’s raining,” Hoya spoke as he looked up at the cloudy rainy sky, “as expected from you,” he added to Biah who was also looking up at the sky. Luckily, the bus stop where they were waiting had a roof to shield them from the rain.

Biah shifted to look at Hoya with confused expression on her face, “Why me~?”

“Because of your name, ‘Biah’, ‘Bi’ means rain,” Hoya told her the reason or his lame joke to be exact.

Biah scoffed a laugh hearing it and shook her head a little.

“Is that the reason? Why your parents gave you name ‘Biah’, because it means rain?” Hoya suddenly asked. He just could not help that he liked talking with her.

Biah faced him again and wondered why he asked about it, “No, it’s not because of it or because of they liked rain, but because ‘Bi’ also means princess~” she decided to tell him the reason.

“Princess?”

“Eung~ They told me that at first they wanted to give me ‘Gong Ju’ as my name, but then they chose ‘Biah’ because ‘Gong Ju’ is too common~”

“So you are a princess then?” Hoya said with teasing tone.

“I am~ I’m a Pink Princess~” Biah grinned cutely to him.

There was a silent after that, they were enjoying hearing the rain sounds, but Hoya wanted to always hear Biah's voice. He did not know why.

“Why you want to be an idol?” He gave her another question.

“Eung~? Mm.. I won’t tell you~”

“Why?”

“Because you will definitely make fun of it..” she pouted.

Hoya chuckled hearing that, “Why? I won’t, I promise.”

Biah looked at him momentarily and then looked down to stare at her fingers, “Because.. I want my prince charming will easily and quickly find me if I become as popular as an idol~” she shyly said.

“Your prince charming will definitely find you as his princess soon then,” Hoya said as he tried hard to held back his laugh and thought that how Biah could be this cute.

“Eung, I really hope so~” Biah looked up at Hoya and saw that he nearly bursted out laughing and he did it, “You promised..” she nearly cried watching Hoya who was laughing at her, but she actually liked hearing the sound of his manly laugh.

“I-I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to..” Hoya tried to held his laughter after seeing Biah’s moist eyes, “but your reason is too cute.”

“It’s not cute! I’m serious! That’s really my reason..” she pouted again.

“Okay, okay. I’m really sorry,” Biah was still mad at him and Hoya did not like it. He caressed her soft hair gently, making Biah faced him and they gazed into each other eyes. They suddenly felt something when their gazes met, something like a longing, but they did not know why.

A bus honk startled the two of them. They quickly looked at anything but each other and Biah realized that it was her bus. She waved him goodbye as she smiled at Hoya as usual when they parted. Hoya waved at her and replied her with his child-like smile that always mesmerized Biah. But, as she entered the bus and sat at the nearest empty seat, when she looked outside to wave at Hoya a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter