I Love You

●_● LEE HOWON (HOYA) ONE-SHOTS COLLECTION ●_●
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I LOVE YOU

 

          That was it. Bi Ah had got enough of it. She could not held back it again anymore. And the result was unfortunately not to her liking. She had been dated Hoya for two years already, a good-looking gentle guy with a great passion in dance, she always admired him so much for his passion and always supported him, but she also had to hold back her jealousness whenever he danced with a female dancer. She knew who was the female dancer, his dance partner, the female dancer was his childhood friend and that was the problem that Bi Ah could not voice out her jealousness openly to him.

He once danced with his dance partner for an event, a very y dance. At that time, Bi Ah just thought that he did the dance for ‘business only’ and also she forced herself to think that the dance was just a mere performance. He did the dance with other dancers not just the two of them, so Bi Ah could suppressed her jealousness and tried to make it disappear. But not this one.

There was a dance competition recently, hold by a famous choreographer. If someone won the competition that would make them get a very good opportunity to work with the choreographer in the future and definitely got famous as a plus. Hoya would never miss this chance and would absolutely join the competition because of his passion in dance and also because he idolized the famous choreographer. On the other side, as his lovely girlfriend, Bi Ah definitely would support her beloved boyfriend. But something faltered her definite.

Hoya chose to do another y dance and in her point of view the dance was too intimate that her logic could not comprehend anymore, making her letting her jealousness got in the way, moreover he did the dance with his dance partner and just the two of them. Hoya knew that Bi Ah was jealous but he still did the dance, showing a great performance, and he absolutely won the competition. But Bi Ah could not won over her jealousness.

As his only girl, she should congratulate him and she did that, but the jealousness was still there and the result was a big argument between the lovebirds. Bi Ah could still remember what happened yesterday when she was arguing with Hoya, making her could not even consentrate in all her classes today. She also avoided him today, eventhough she knew that Hoya would never give up and tried his very hard so he could meet her, but she tried her very hard too to avoid him.

 

 

           After Bi Ah finally done with all her classes and successfully avoiding Hoya, she decided to relax herself and eased her mind at a roadside cheap bar. She was a college student and she could afford to go to a highclass bar but the menu at the roadside cheap bar were all delicious too and beside she wanted to save up her money. She ordered three menu at once because she was hungry and she had a big appetite on eating, luckily she hardly gain weight so she could eat anything and as much as she wanted. She suddenly remembered the fight with Hoya yesterday as she waited for her order, because they used to come to a roadside cheap bar too, just to ate some delicious dishes and spent their time together. The memory sadden her and finally shattered the invisible wall she made to prevent her from breaking down. One drop, two drops of her tears wetting her smooth cheeks and it became a typhoon of tears in a second.

Her order arrived, she felt thankful to Ahjumma who brought her order to did not question her why she was crying or maybe she had seen a lot of situations like hers. Bi Ah munched her ddeobokki slowly, still with her tears filled eyes, as she saw someone sat down on a chair beside her.

“I think I broke up with him...” she said sadly to the person beside her as she played with her ddeobokki using her chopsticks.

“It’s good then. He is a jerk, isn’t he?” the person replied her, making her glared to him immediately but he ignored her glare as he calmly grabbed a fork to eat the ddeobokki as well.

He was Myung Soo, her childhood friend and her best guy friend, she sent a message to him before she went to this roadside cheap bar because truthfully she needed a company or actually someone who would listen to her problem now. But maybe she messaged a wrong person.

“Where’s Soo Jung..?” she asked Myung Soo who looked so happy eating bibimbap now. Soo Jung was also her childhood friend and her bestie. The three of them, Bi Ah, Myung Soo and Soo Jung were growing up together and became best friends to each other since then. And Bi Ah surely she also had sent a message to Soo Jung.

“She told me, she suddenly got a night shift today at the library, maybe to replace someone,” Soo Jung had a part-time job as a librarian because she loved reading and she could read any books freely at her workplace.

Bi Ah just nodded her head while humming then continued eating her ddeobokki slowly as she let out a sigh.

Myung Soo noticed it then he said, “Soo Jung said I must accompany you and prevent you to get drunk, since you have a very low tolerant on alcohol. But I think one small glass will help you to get out from your problem for awhile,” he then took a bottle of soju and poured its contain to a small glass.

Bi Ah was confused and hesitate as she looked at Myung Soo who poured the soju to another small glass, because Soo Jung was right that she had a very low tolerant on alcohol. A small glass of soju could immediately made her drunk. That was why she always avoided to drink alcohol if she could and Hoya definitely knew about this too so she rarely got a drink without him because contrary than her, Hoya had a very high tolerant on alcohol so he never got drunk easily and he would always be the one who took care of her if she got drunk. And that thought of him, making her upset again.

“Here,” Myung Soo offered her one of the glass and she quickly snatched it from him and downed the soju in one gulp. Myung Soo arched his brows, surprised.

A second later Bi Ah felt that there was something wrong with her body but she could feel that she needed more of the soju. A half hour later, she had placed her head on the table sideways after drunk a bottle of soju by herself, completely got drunk and after she blurted out everything that she actually felt to Myung Soo. She now was mumbling incoherent words, her eyes half closing, as Myung Soo patted her shoulder, pitying his bestfriend who loved not a wrong person but a bad guy. And Myung Soo knew that the bad guy, Hoya, was watching on them from across the street in his purple sport car that parked not too far from the roadside cheap bar they were at. They sat close to the entrance so Hoya could watch on them easily and Myung Soo knew that Hoya was already there since he just arrived at the bar. After told the Ahjumma to watch Bi Ah for awhile and made sure she was alright although she still drunk, Myung Soo got up from his seat and came out of the bar walking to approach Hoya’s car.

 

 

        Hoya had been watching on Bi Ah since she entered that cheap bar, but actually he had following her a lot today but kept his distance because he knew that his dear girlfriend would avoid him and wanted to be alone. But again, he could not help that he was so worried about her so he decided to following her everywhere since in the morning. He felt a bit relief that Myung Soo accompanied her at that cheap bar because he trusted him and at least there would not be any random guys who came near his girlfriend and also Myung Soo was his girlfriend’s best friend so there was no need for him to be jealous, but Hoya would be very glad if he the one who accompanied Bi Ah.

Suddenly, Hoya watched Myung Soo came out from the bar, he frowned, why Myung Soo leaving her. A moment later he realized that Myung Soo came to approach his car. When reached the place where Hoya parked his car, Myung Soo just stood in front of Hoya’s car while back facing it. Hoya got the signal and he came out of his car and stood beside a slightly taller guy. Myung Soo then leaned his body to the car and felt that the car was cold, it seemed that Hoya had been there watching Bi Ah for so long.

“If you still care so much about her, then go to her. She still care so much about you too,” Myung Soo said as Hoya turned his head to him, “she still love you,” Myung Soo faced his best friend’s boyfriend and saw that there was a happiness which flared up in Hoya’s eyes, “well, she said it in her drunken state though. I have to go now and you have to make sure to go to her,” he patted Hoya’s shoulder once and started to leave.

“Thanks,” Hoya said to him wholeheartedly.

Myung Soo just nodded at him and went to the place where he parked his motorcycle. He knew that Hoya was a bad guy who was good for Bi Ah.

Hoya quickly went to the cheap bar after Myung Soo leave. Then, he saw Bi Ah still laying her head sideways on the table, her eyes closed, there were deep pinkish blushes on both of her cheeks and her small fist adorably placed beside her head covering as her other hand was on her lap. He sat down next to her as he caressed her hair softly afraid to wake her up.

“Oh! Who are you?!” the Ahjumma shouted to Hoya and her loud voice woke Bi Ah up. Bi Ah’s eyes slowly opened and it widen like a puppy’s eyes upon seeing Hoya.

“Ho Oppa~!!” she called Hoya cheerily while throwing herself to him. She hugged Hoya tightly so happy to see him.

Hoya hold her body securely in his arms and knew that Bi Ah still in her drunken state.

“Who are you?? And where is her handsome boyfriend??” the Ahjumma questioned Hoya again while frowning as she also about to separated them.

“Ahjumma~! Myungmyungie is not my boyfriend, he is my best friend~!!” Bi Ah suddenly shouted cutely facing the Ahjumma while her arms still circling Hoya’s neck and she continued, “this good-looking guy right here is my boyfriend~ His name is Ho Oppa~” she smiled sweetly to Hoya as she hugged him again.

Hoya smiled awkwardly at the Ahjumma and to break the awkwardness, he asked her if Bi Ah had paid her bill or not. It turned out that Hoya also had to paid for Myung Soo’s bill and he surely order a lot more than Bi Ah, making Hoya sighed and wondered if Myung Soo did it on purpose or not. Bi Ah was still hugging him and now she also was sleeping in his arms. Hoya gently rearranged her position and picked her up bridal style to his car.

He gently placed Bi Ah on passenger seat at the front. He made sure to lowering the head of the seat to make Bi Ah more comfortable, fastened the seat belt for her and covering her petite figure with his jacket to warm her. He always so detailed and made sure that everything was in placed, that was how a perfectionist he was while Bi Ah was far from a perfectionist. She always forgot things, like she forgot to bring something or where she placed or kept her stuffs, but she surely that was not because of her age or she turned older too fast, it was just because she was careless. Hoya was the one who always reminded her and sometimes he also the one who found her stuffs instead of her. And that little different between them was making them more attracted to each other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter