CH : FIVE

Butterflies in My Tummy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

niga naegeseo meoreojilttae jjeum geuttae eonjenga
amado byeori bitnago jom seulpeugo geuraetji
I Can`t Breathe No More With You
nan sarang haenneunde Faith…geureon geon hanttaeji
We Were In Love
We Were In Love…

A deep voice filled the practice room, sing along with the song. There’s only 1 month left before debut date and the anxiety inside Taehyung increased every day. Honestly, he’s not that confident with his voice. His voice too deep and different from the others. So here he is, practicing all day long, even though the others already finished and went home, he still practicing alone.

‘Knock knock’

Taehyung lowering the volume before he turned around and see who’s behind the door. A familiar face appeared behind the glass door, a guy with a grin. A grin that always can make Taehyung grin back. Taehyung opened the door and he – the guy behind the door – rushed in. Because as he remembers, this guy already went to the dorm with the others. Taehyung grabbed his phone that connected to the speaker, trying to change the song, when suddenly Jungkook came from behind.

“Ya, why you come here?” Taehyung asked.

“Hm hm, I didn’t go home. I want to practice too,” he answered. “What song do you practice, Hyung?” He leaned forwards and put his chin on Tae’s shoulder, meanwhile, his hand grabs Taehyung’s hand and bring it closer to him. Taehyung knew he just wants to see the song on his phone but it’s too close and he can feel the breeze of Jungkook’s breath on his neck.

“Let’s practice together, Hyung,” he said. Taehyung answer with a nod then he starts to sing the song he sang before. In a meantime, the practice room filled with the deep-beautiful voice.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung and then closed his eyes. His ear has been pleased by Taehyung’s voice. Strangely, his lips shaped up as a smile while he staring at Taehyung’s serious face. His eyes still fixed on him when suddenly Taehyung ruffled his hair and said, “Your turn,”. But he shook his head and let Taehyung continue.

“Wae? You said you want to practice?”asked Taehyung and the asked one only answer with a grin. Taehyung continued singing the song alone. Jungkook still have his eyes fixed at Taehyung, observing his most favourite hyung.

V hyung really handsome, he praised the guy in front of him. Well, who won’t say that Taehyung handsome? He has beautiful eyes, smile, lips, nose and fair skin. He’s too perfect and that’s why Jungkook admires his looks – no, not only his look but his personality too. And his deep-husky voice really will make everyone fall for him, even its possible for a guy fall for him.

Wait, what do you mean a guy, Jeon Jungkook? He asking himself. You didn't-

“Jungkook-ah! Why are you looking at me like that?” Taehyung snapped his finger in front of Jungkook’s face, bringing him back from the daydream. “Ah, because you’re really handsome, Hyung!” his answered makes Taehyung’s ear reddened. Taehyung's always reddened whenever he embarrassed, shy, or angry. And to be honest, that makes him looked so cute in his age.

Did i just call V hyung cute? Oh God,

"Jungkook-ah?" Taehyung called him once again. “Ah, nae, hyung?"

"You daydreaming too much, Kook-ah," he giggled and ruffled the back of Jungkook's head that already become Jungkook's most favorite spot. It always calm him down whenever this hyung touched his nape or hair.

"Hmm, but, Hyung, why are you practice this hard?”

“Because my voice still lacking,” he answered unconfidently.

“What do you mean lacking? You’re good, Hyung! Really! Have confident in your voice, Hyung,” Jungkook grabbed Taehyung shoulder, pat it gently and gave him a big smile to encouraging his hyung. Taehyung replied his smile and pull him to a hug in a sudden. Jungkook startled but he didn’t reject Taehyung’s hug.

“Thank you, Jungkook-ah. Really, thank you for said that,” Taehyung said with gentle voice while his hand caress Jungkook’s hair. But then, he realized something and push away Jungkook. “Ah, sorry, I don’t mean to suddenly hug you,” he apologized.

Why you did that, Kim Taehyung! You moron!

Taehyung busied himself with his phone, avoiding the maknae’s eyes. He’s already done. The thought of being rejected and the awkwardness between him and Jungkook lingering in his head. Jungkook realized the changed in Taehyung’s face. He then quickly grasped Taehyung’s hand, cupped it with both his hands and staring straight to the elder one.

“Hyung, you have to confident with yourself. You always t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter