CH : FOUR

Butterflies in My Tummy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s already 4AM but Jungkook’s still didn’t feel sleepy at all. And it’s already 3rd round for him to running around the Hangang Park. He don’t know what happened to him but one thing for sure, Taehyung word still lingering in his mind.

What to do? I think I fell for you

Taehyung voice lingering in his mind and it made him cant focus on anything. It’s hard to pretend not knowing anything. But he don’t want to make Taehyung uncomfortable and avoid him. Because Taehyung has already become one of most important person for him. Jungkook decided to back to the dorm when suddenly he saw him, standing in the kitchen behind the kitchen counter, making something.

“Ah, where did you go in early morning, Jungkook-ah?” he asked while he chopped the vegetable clumsily. Jungkook knew he can’t cook, at all. Jungkook walked closer before he answered, “Just take a walk,”. Jungkook quietly snatched the knife from Taehyung hand and chopped the vegetable, but then Taehyung gets it back.

“I’ll do it. You must be tired. I just want to add some vegetable to my ramyun,” he said. Jungkook takes a step back, let him do his work but suddenly Taehyung grimaced. He cut himself.

“I said I’ll do it,” Jungkook snatched the knife from Taehyung hand and then put it down. He pushed Taehyung away and then continue to chop the rest. Taehyung took a deep sigh and pouting. He sat on the chair and put his head on the table while tapped his finger on the table impatiently. Jungkook bring the ramyun to Taehyung and then sit in front of him.

“Thank you,” Taehyung said with a big grin on his face. “Ah, why you walked in the early morning? You can’t sleep?”

Yes. And it’s because of you, Hyung.

“Hm, nothing. I just want to go exercise suddenly. Feel better, Hyung?” Jungkook asked back. Taehyung answered with a nod and then devoured his food tastily. Jungkook giggled when he saw Taehyung messy face.

Why can a 20 years old be this childish?

“What you laugh at?” Taehyung asked confused with Jungkook who suddenly giggled. Jungkook reached Taehyung lips and wipe it with his thumb. Taehyung startled and freeze in his place with eyes that widened.

Badum.  Badum.

Taehyung felt his heart racing, pounding fiercely within his chest. He patted his chest, trying to calm himself.  

“Why you eat like a child, Hyung,” in the middle his laugh. Taehyung didn’t respond Jungkook and still shock because of what just happened. “Hyung? Are you alright? Why you pat your heart like that?” he asked in worried.

“I’m fine. I think I’ll sleep now. We still have practice today right?” Taehyung stands up from his place and back away. He knew that won’t be good for him if he stays there longer.

“But you still haven’t finished your meal?”

“I’m already full. You can eat the rest,” Taehyung patted Jungkook’s shoulder before he went away from him. Jungkook looking at Taehyung’s back confusedly. Why he suddenly avoid him? And then he remembers the things that lingering in his head from earlier.

Ah, did I do too much? You really stupid, Jeon Jungkook.

He blames himself. How can he forget that Taehyung has something for him? Jungkook sighed and cleaned up the dish before he back to his room. Meanwhile, Taehyung hiding behind the blanket, pretend to sleep. He doesn't know what he has to do if he meets Jungkook right now.

“Hyung? Are you sleep already?” Jungkook asked as he sits on the side of the bed. Taehyung closing his eyes tightly, afraid that Jungkook will open the blanket.

“Hyung, please don’t get sick. I can’t see you if you’re sad. Because from the start, your smile and your silly act that changed and encouraged me. You know that I like you the most, and I’m so thankful to you. Thankyou, V Hyung,” he blurted out his mind. Taehyung freezing in his place, don’t know how to react at that. Jungkook get up and go to his bed in upper bunk bed. Taehyung held his breath shocked.

Does he like me? Like…- ah, impossible.

Taehyung shook his head to throw all his abrupt mind.

I can’t be like this. I shouldn’t let Jungkook know about this. Get a grip of yourself, Kim Taehyung.

____***____

A few weeks later…

“Jungkook-ah, what are you doing?” Taehyung asked from behind while his hand ruffled the back of Jungkook’s head. He’s been doing that lately. Strangely, it doesn’t make Jungkook uncomfortable at all, on the contrary, he loves that. He loves it when Taehyung touched the back of his head. Loves? No, not that kind of love. At least that what he’s thinking.

“Playing game, Hyung. Wanna join?” Jungkook asked without turned his head around.

“Ya, your hyung is talking to you and you’re not turn around? You rude kid,” Taehyung jokingly scolded Jungkook while his hand headlock Jungkook, makes Jungkook groaned and hit his hand.

“Hyung! I’m playing right now. Stop it,” he complained as he grabbed Taehyung hands so it can’t move anywhere. Jungkook clicked the pause button on his game console and then turned around. “What do you want?” he asked in frustration. Taehyung answered it with a giggle before he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter