CH : THREE

Butterflies in My Tummy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sounds of music can be heard behind the practice room’s door, with six guys who dancing along with them. One of them looks spaced out and make mistakes, again.

“Ya! Kim Taehyung! Do it right, jebal!” Hoseok snapped. Everyone already tired because they practiced since this morning and now already 8 PM. Taehyung trying to catch his breath and apologized. He bent down so many times, while he apologized.

“What’s wrong with you, V?” Namjoon asked.

“What? I’m fine,” Taehyung replied while he gave the best smile he could to his leader. Namjoon put his hands around his shoulder and ordered the others to left them for a second. One by one, they left the practice room, except one person that looks hesitated. Jungkook stayed in his place and looking at Taehyung with the worried look on his face. He knows that Taehyung acting weird these days.

“Jungkook-ah, can you leave us alone? Just a moment. I have something to talk to V,” Namjoon asked Jungkook once more time. With a heavy step, he left the practice room.

“Ya, Jungkook-ah. Do you know what happen to Tae?” asked Hoseok curiously. Jungkook shook off his head before answered, “I don’t know. He so quiet since he back from the doctor 2 days ago,”.

“Why did he go to the doctor? Did he not feeling well?” said Hoseok.

“But, he looked like didn’t have an appetite and so quiet since yesterday. We talked about Kim Taehyung. There must be something,” added Jin. Jungkook sighed and keep his eyes on Taehyung through the glass-door.

Is he ok?

_____***_____

“Can you tell me what happen to you these days?” Namjoon interrogated Taehyung.

“I’m fine, Hyung. Really,” answered Taehyung as he gave him a thin smile. Namjoon clucked his tongue, didn’t believe what Taehyung said.

“You’re not, V. You’re too quiet, often spaced out and didn’t have an appetite lately. I mean, for you, it’s impossible. So, can you tell me what happened? And why did you go to the doctor?” Namjoon interrogated Taehyung once more time. Taehyung takes a deep sighed and patted his chest lightly.

“I think there’s something wrong with me, Hyung. I’m fine,  but my heart beating so fast and there’s something flying in my stomach,” Taehyung finally answered.

“Since when you feeling that?” Namjoon asked again.

“Since…”

Since I met Jeon Jungkook. Taehyung wished he can say it like that. But the part of himself still wants to deny it.

“Since?”

“I don’t know. Sometimes I feel like I’ll faint because of it,” Taehyung continue. Namjoon nodded and then he called the others to get back into the practice room. Jungkook got into the practice room and standing before Taehyung with a worried face.

“Hyung, are you ok?” he asked. Taehyung answered with a thin smile and a nod. Jungkook took a step closer and tilt his head up, let his forehead touched Taehyung’s, making Taehyung flinched and stiffens in his place.

Badum.

It’s too close.

Taehyung’s cheeks reddened and he subconsciously took a step away from the maknae. Jungkook alarmed but he then grabbed Taehyung shoulders and pressed his forehead again Taehyung’s and then he said,“Hyung, you have a fever. Your cheeks really red too,”

“What are you doing?” Taehyung avoids him, turned to Namjoon and said, “I’m fine, Hyung,”

“Hm, I think you’re not, V. You should go home now,” said Namjoon. Taehyung shook his head but Namjoon ignored him and added, “And Jungkook, you should take V home. I entrusted V to you, ok?”

Jungkook nodded quickly and grab his bag and Taehyung’s before he grabs Taehyung’s hand and drags him out from the practice room. Taehyung trying to resist Jungkook and stayed in his place.

“Hyung, why are you like this?” he asked in annoyance.

“I can go home alone. You don’t have to take me home,” Tae replied.

“But I don’t wanna. You can’t go home alone when you sick like this,” he insisted and give Taehyung a glare. Taehyung shrugged in his place, he weak towards Jungkook’s gaze and smile. He will never win against him, he knows that.

“Hah. Ok, fine. I lost,” Taehyung gave up and walked pass Jungkook, without a word, coldly. Jungkook followed Taehyung step, trying to keep the distance because he doesn't want to make Taehyung mad. But suddenly, Taehyung staggered and when he just about to fall, fortunately, Jungkook still be able to catch him.

“Jungkook-ah,” Taehyung can’t fight him, he didn’t have energy to do that.

, why it happened when he with me?

 “And you still saying you want to go alone. Pabo. Hop on,” Jungkook bluntly instructed as he lowered himself into a crouch, indicating to his back. Taehyung stays still and ignored Jungkook’s word. Jungkook gets irritated and in the end, he grabbed Taehyung’s wrists, wrapped it around his neck and hoisted himself up.

“Put me down, Jeon Jungkook. I can walk on my own,” Taehyung tried to shake him but it didn’t work. Jungkook too strong for him. Taehyung leaning his head on Jungkook shoulder. A pleasant aroma filled Taehyung’s sense

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter