CH : ONE

Butterflies in My Tummy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung walking back and forth, while occasionally he looked at the clock on the wall. It's almost the time he comes, he thinks. He stomped his feet nervously. He quickly runs to the dining room, sits on the chair and put his head on the table - pretending to sleep - when he hear the footsteps getting closer. He closed his eyes, regulate his breath and trying to not letting out any sounds when he hears the footsteps getting closer to his place. A black haired guy in school uniform walked quietly, approached the-pretend-to-sleep-Tae.

“Hyung1?” the black haired guy touched Tae shoulder, trying to wake up the-not-sleep-Tae. Tae opened his eyes slowly. “Why you always sleep here, Hyung?” the black haired guy continued to ask while he sits in front of Taehyung.

“Ah, Jungkook. You came,” said Tae. “How’s the practice today?” he continued as he gets up from his chair and brews a cup of tea for Jungkook.

“So so,” Jungkook answered briefly. Taehyung knows that the guy in front of him still shy because he just joined in the dorm and he’s not from Seoul, just like him. So, Taehyung knows how hard it is for him.

“It’s ok. I know how you feel. Fighting, Kook-ah,” he comforts his one and only dongsaeng2 while gives him the tea. Jungkook takes a sip and smiled before he said thank you. Taehyung felt his heart beating increase. He always felt that every time he saw Jungkook smile. He doesn't know when this feeling started. But he knows, the first time this increased heartbeat. Yes, it’s from that day. The first day when he meets this guy.

____***____

 

A week ago, Jungkook’s Moving Day…

Taehyung walked through the hall until he arrived at the door with a ‘practice room’ sign on them. Sounds of guitar and an airy-beautiful voice can be heard from behind the door. It’s not the first time Taehyung hearing this voice. Taehyung takes a peek and sees the black-haired guy with a fair skin sits there, playing his guitar while singing.

Who’s that? Is he the new trainee?

Even Though it’s not the first time Taehyung listening to his voice, he never disturbs or greets the owner of the voice. To be honest, he already fell in love with this voice. Taehyung knocked the door and quietly walking into the room. The black haired guy stopped playing the guitar and turned around towards him.

He’s cute.

One of his weakness is something cute. He can't stand any cute thing. The black haired guy put his guitar, stand up and greet Taehyung politely.

“Annyeonghaseyo 3,” he said.

Oh God. Even his voice too cute.

Taehyung trying to come back to his sense and replied his greet with the same way.

“Are you new here?” Taehyung asked. He replied with a nod before Taehyung asked again, “What’s your name?”

“Jeon Jungkook-imnida,” he answered.

“Ah, Jungkook? Maknae 4? You move to the dorm today right?” Tae asked again. Again, he only replied with a nod.

“I’m Taehyung. You can call me TaeTae or V. Anything is fine,” Taehyung tried to give him a smile. And then he realized that Jungkook talked in accent. “Ah, right. Where are you from? You talk with an accent,” Tae asked.

“Busan,” Jungkook answered while he grabs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter