CH : TWO

Butterflies in My Tummy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Guys, breakfast are ready,” Jin shouted from outside the room. Taehyung – still half asleep – walking to the dining room and then sits on the empty chair. Jin put a pan of omurice on the table when shortly after Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok come. Hoseok grabs a spoon and ready to scoop the omurice, but a hand slap his and stop him.

“Andwae. We should wait for Jungkook,” said Jin.

“Ah, Hyung. Jungkook never want to eat with us. Let me eat, Hyung,” Hoseok whined but suddenly obey Jin when Namjoon gives him a glare. “Where did Jungkook go, Tae?” asked Namjoon.

“I think he goes out for jogging,” Taehyung answered. Hoseok pouted and once again, he whined, “Hyung, I’m hung-“. Sounds of the unlocking door cut Hoseok word. Jungkook shows up from behind the door, with a heavy breathing and sweat all over his body. 

“Jungkook-ah, let’s eat breakfast together,” Hoseok called Jungkook. Jungkook only replied with a nod. It’s not the first time Jungkook give a cold response like that. He still shies and rarely talks with other members. He going into his room and didn’t go out after that. Hoseok shocked and exploded, "Ya! Jeon Jungkook! You really-"

“Ya, Kim Taehyung. Tell your roommate to go out,” Yoongi covered Hoseok mouth, trying to stop him. Taehyung walked to his room. His head popped out from behind the door.

“Kook-ah, let’s eat break-“ Taehyung couldn’t finish his word when suddenly he saw Jungkook lift up his shirt and revealed his abs.

Badum.

Taehyung froze in his place. His eyes fixed at the abs with the sweat trickled down on them. Jungkook turned around, makes Taehyung can see the abs more clearly.

Badum. Badum.

“Ya, Hyung?” he asked. Taehyung kept silence, didn’t answer him, before Jungkook’s voice bring him back to his sense. “Hyung?”

“Ah, let’s eat together. Everyone is waiting,” said Taehyung in the end. Jungkook nodded quickly and put on his shirt before going out. He pulls the chair next to Taehyung before finally, they start to eat their breakfast.

“Ya, Jeon Jungkook. Why are you so cold with us?” asked Hoseok suddenly. Jungkook tilts his head down without responding Hoseok question. “I mean, why you only talk with Taehyung? Do you hate us that much?” he continued to ask, annoyed with Jungkook’s attitude.

“Hyung, stop it,” Taehyung trying to stop Hoseok but he ignored Taehyung and smack the table while he stands up.

“Answer me, Jeon Jungkook,” ordered Hoseok.

“I don't,” he answered briefly. Hoseok pushes his chair and approached Jungkook.

“Hobi, enough,” Yoongi grabbed Hoseok hands, trying to stop him approaching Jungkook. The air in the dining room become tense when Hoseok stands before the maknae and grabbed his shirt. When everyone thinks a fight will happen, Hoseok hugs Jungkook warmly.

“Then, don’t give us cold shoulder. Because we want to get close to you too,” he said warmly. There’s a little smile on Jungkook’s face.

“Ok, so let’s end the morning drama. Let’s eat everyone,” said Jin. Hoseok ruffled Jungkook’s head before he back to his chair. Taehyung takes a relieved sigh before he eats the food in front of him. Well, at least now he won't depends on me too much, said Taehyung in his mind.

___***___

“Hyung, I really like you a lot,”

“Why, Jungkook-ah?”

“Because you’re cuter than me,”

“Mwoya. I’m your hyung,”

“And I a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter