CH : SIX

Butterflies in My Tummy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ahjumma, soju 1,” said Taehyung as soon as he arrives at one of street snack kiosk. He needs something to make him forget about today. He doesn’t want to remember anything from today. He doesn’t want to remember the guy from his past or Jungkook who overheard their conversation.

It means he knows that I’m a gay, Taehyung ruffled his hair in frustration. Even if Jungkook said he doesn’t care about the gay relationship, but if he know that he’s the one Taehyung in love right now, it certainly will ruin their relationship. And on top of that, Jungkook met his ex. Speaking of the guy from Taehyung’s past, let’s go to flashback about him.

___***___

It’s the first day Taehyung in middle school. Even though he’s not the shy type person, he’s still a little bit nervous inside. Because he’s not like the average students, he 2 years younger than the others. Because he skipped class 2 times. And he’s alone now since his best friend, Jimin, just moving out to Busan and attend middle school there. His phone vibrating, he got a message. From Jimin.

Jiminie^^

Taetae-ya, don’t make a fuss in ur new school. Make new friends there. Fighting!^^

Taehyung closing his eyes, take a deep breath to clearing his mind and dispel his nervousness. Meditating. But honestly, he still feeling nervous and now, his hand trembling and sweaty. He tilts his head up, look straight to the front. He clenched fists to stop them from trembling.

You can do it, Kim Taehyung. Jimin said you can do it, he said to himself. He walked passed the basketball field when suddenly everyone around him shouted. Taehyung turned his head to the right and seeing the basketball flew towards him. He spontaneously closed his eyes and cover his face with his hands, preparing himself to get hit by the ball.

But the ball never gets to him. He opened his eyes and saw a guy jump in front of him. He jumps very high – no, he’s flying, beautifully. That’s when Taehyung feeling the changed of his heartbeat for the first time when that guy approached him with basketball in his hand and a small smile on his face.

“I’m sorry, are you okay, kiddo?” he asked. Usually, Taehyung hates it when someone calls him kiddo. But he doesn’t know why he’s fine to be called kid with the guy in front of him, even though its his first time meets him.

“I’m fine, thankyou, hmm, sunbaenim?” Taehyung replied politely. He knew the guy in front of him must be his senior. You can know just looking at how tall he is.

“Ah, you are new year student?” he asked. Taehyung nodded in a polite way. “I’m Minho. Choi Minho. The last year student. You?” he introduced himself while stretched out his hands. Taehyung reached out his hands and then replied, “I’m Taehyung, Kim Taehyung-imnida,”

“You don’t have to call me sunbae, just call me hyung,” Minho said warmly as he gives the most beautiful smile Taehyung ever seen. That’s when it starts, how Taehyung always watched Minho silently. From his seat that close to a window, watching him playing and running in the field. He’s dazzling and whenever he jumps, he’s like flying. And he’s kind. He always comes to Taehyung’s class and hanging out with Taehyung. And because Minho Hyung has so many fangirls, Taehyung always surrounding by fangirl too. And they even make a ship name for them. Mintae, Minho-Taehyung.

“Taehyung-ah,” Taehyung turned around and sees Minho standing at his class door, in his field uniform with his hands waving towards him. “Let’s go to canteen,” he continued. Taehyung smile widened and he runs approached his first guy crush. He knew that it’s not normal to have a romantic feeling towards the guy but he can't help it. Minho put his hands around Taehyung and pull him closer as they walk through the school corridor.

Time flies as Minho and Taehyung getting closer and closer. When suddenly something happened.

“Tae, I think I have a feeling more than a hyung to his dongsaeng,” he said out of the blue, success makes Taehyung caught him off guard. He’s too shock to replies Minho. “I think I like you, Taehyung-ah. Do you want to be my boyfriend?” he continued. Taehyung still froze on the spot.

“But, Hyung, we both-,”

“Guy? I know. I’m fine with that,”

“I don’t know, I-,”

“Do you not like me, Tae?” he interrupted Taehyung again. Taehyung spontaneously shook his head. “So? What makes you considering my confession?”

“I like you, Hyung. A lot. But Jimin said-,”

“Jimin again. I don’t know how many times you bring his name into our conversation,” Minho looks annoyed. But he’s right. Jimin said to Taehyung before to be careful around Minho. Because after all he has known and close with Minho for 3 months. Jimin said Taehyung too innocent so people always playing with his feeling. Well, he’s right.

But you like him, don’t you, Kim Taehyung? But Jiminie said…

“Tae? So? Your answer?” Minho grabbed Taehyung’s shoulder. His brown eyes staring at Taehyung’s, deep enough to make him drowning in his eyes. At the end, Taehyung nodded, agreeing on the offer to date Minho hyung. Minho pulls him closer and landing a kiss on Taehyung’s lips, make his eyes widened, shock.

It’s my first kiss. With Minho Hyung, Taehyung repeated his word in his mind. His cheeks blushed as Minho landing another kiss on his forehead.

“Thankyou, Taehyung-ah,” he whispered with a gentle voice, bringing Ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter