ALLKPOP [UPDATE #2]

해돋이-SunRise [SM ENTERTAINMENT'S NEW GIRL GROUP] APPLY CLOSED

Image result for allkpop logo

UPDATE: SUNRISE MEMBERS' REVEAL

It has been revealed to us that the member reveals will be coming out very soon so we'll be able to to finally see who the members of this new group is! Sunrise, SM Entertaiment's new girl group, has been a hot topic for the last couple of months as netizens have been discussing and debating about the group's success. The concept of the group had definitely caught people's eye as the idea of having members of different nationalities and even enthincities was interesting and definitely out there. Nothing like this has ever been done before but it could possibly make a new path for 2011 as this year has been being trying and introducing new things. 

The comments about the group have mainly been positive with the inevitable negative ones thrown into the mix. One of the most positive comments were made by a big tumblr user, evolvednetizen: 

'I know that people are unsure of whether to cheer on Sunrise and give them the boot without giving them a chance. But I say that I'm really excited and proud of SM for taking a unique and big step forward. I'll definitely be giving Sunrise the support that they need and will be anxiously waiting for the member reveals as well as their debut! Sunrise, hwaiting~!"

We're all waiting to see what this group brings as from what we've been told so far, they'll be one amazing group.

Sunrise, hwaiting~!


The deadline is now in about a day's time so please do give in your applications if you'd like to apply or are planning to! It's about to kick off with the choosing of the members happening very soon so it's all quite exciting. :D