First SR Member Reveal!

해돋이-SunRise [SM ENTERTAINMENT'S NEW GIRL GROUP] APPLY CLOSED

Image result for allkpop logo

FIRST MEMBER OF SUNRISE

It is finally time to reveal the five memebers of the new up and coming girl group, Sunrise! 

The wait has been long but the go-ahead has now been giving from SM Entertainment as they begin to release the members' identities to the public. Times right now are exciting and we have the very first member that has been brought so we can introduce you to her. 

Her name is Nguyễn Thị Liên!

Image result for min st.319       Related image       Related image

Lien was born in Hanoi, Vietnam and has been living in South Korea for two and a half years as an SM trainee, being one of the youngest members at the age of 17. It's been said that she has a very kind and hard working personailty and the trainees that she has worked beside have said that it's almost impossible to see her with her cheery smile! 

She was first noticed by SM Entertainment when a video of her singing Rihanna's Umbrella was uploaded onto Youtube and gained thousands of views. That was the video that offered her a spot into the well known entertainment company and she has been training underneath them ever since. It is obvious that Lien has amazing vocals which has landed her the position of Main Vocalist within the group. Lien also knows how to play the piano and is known for writing her own songs which are written in Vietnamese before translated to Korean. Hopefully, one of Sunrise's songs in the future will be written by her!

Here is a bit of trivia about the girl with the wowing voice:

  • Her grandparents fought in the American War. 
  • She has a love of taking pictures. 
  • Lien is Catholic. 
  • One of her hobbies is playing basketball. 
  • She's currently teaching herself to play the guitar. 

Her family are based in Vietnam as she came all the way to Korea by herself to pursue her dreams and it must have been tough due to the cultural differences as well as not being in a familar place with one's family. But she's worked so hard to make it to this point and she'll finally be debuting with the rest of the members in only a matter of weeks now!

So a quick run-down of Lien:

14607083_1792522864304830_4733521377187856384_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTM1Njk0MDMyNjQwOTcxMjc2MA%3D%3D.2

Name: Nguyễn Thị Liên.

Age: 17

Birthday: February 13, 1994

Born: Hanoi, Vietnam

Nationality: Vietnamese

Position: Main vocalist

One down and four more to go! 

We're so excited for the rest of the members and welcome to Lien!

Comments: 

ringdingdongring commented: She's so pretty and so cute! And she writes her own songs?! Oh my god, that's so freaking cool! I can't wait to hear her sing and I can't wait to see the rest of the members. I'm even going to look up that video of her singing right now! xD

siwon'sho commented: Yay, the first member! I'm really excited to see what her and the rest of the group can do. Honestly, I'm a bit worried because they have a lot of competiton to face and it won't be easy. But I'll be here supporting them! Sunrise, hwaiting~!

k-popfan291 commented: No offense but don't you think SM should be concentrating on f(x) rather than creating a new group??? It just seems weird to me that they'll be focusing elsewhere but idk.


Congratulations to cakevspie! :D

The next member will be revealed soon!