Author's Note

해돋이-SunRise [SM ENTERTAINMENT'S NEW GIRL GROUP] APPLY CLOSED

Hello, everyone! 

The deadline is finally here which means applications can still be given in until 11 PM (GMT) so there's still a chance if you'd like to apply!

I also just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who took the time to apply and who have also shown interest in this story. It means so much to me that there was so many of you who were interested in applying and created all these amazing characters for me to get to know! All the applications were incredibly creative and as I've said in all reviews, so detailed and quite well rounded. So, thank you for making this story come to life already with allowing me to read about your characters and hopefully making them a part of this journey of Sunrise!

Member reveals will be starting from tomorrow when the deadline has gone and passed so please stay tuned for those!

There are also just a few things that I want to share and let be known:

  1. If your character has been chosen, please do leave a comment after every one to two chapters. The reason for this is because it allows me to know that you're still around and active! If you do fail to leave a comment after five chapters, I will then contact you personally and without a response within a week, I will remove your OC from the story. 
  2. Never be afraid to comment with ideas for the story as well if you feel like a certain idea or scene would be fun for your character and/or the group. It's nice for all of us to take part and make this story the brilliant one that it can be!
  3. If you want something changed about your character, please come and ask me so we can talk about it and make that proper change. And if you ever feel like I'm not writing your character out correctly, do tell me. 
  4. Lastly, never rush or ask me to update because I know that a lot of people like to do that to authors and it's not encouraging at all. In fact, it does get frustrating which is the exact opposite of how we want to feel when we update! So, please be patient and the chapters will steadily flow out.

Once again, thank you so much and this story will get started soon!