Second SR Member Reveal!

해돋이-SunRise [SM ENTERTAINMENT'S NEW GIRL GROUP] APPLY CLOSED

Image result for allkpop logo

SECOND MEMBER OF SUNRISE 

After more than a week of waiting, the second member of Sunrise is ready to appear. We were quite excited to see who this person was and trust me, just like with Lien, we were not disappointed. 

Her name is Yoon Min Eun!

tumblr_mozu1ctv0n1r9fpjso1_500.png tumblr_mu8jevJTBd1rw6mzwo1_1280.png tumblr_mivdddVLfK1qbwdmso1_1280.jpg

Min Eun was born in Seoul, South Korea and has been living her for all of her life! She had been training underneath SM for five years and would be the oldest of the group at the age of 20. There have been nothing but good things to say about Min Eun as it has been said that she's a kind soul with a down to earth personality and simply likes to go through life and live in the moment. She is quite the clumsy one though as she has been known for tripping over things and knocking things down but that hasn't stopped her from being a top trainee at SM. 

She started training with SM in 2007 after she auditioned vocally and got into the company successful. Min Eun had been through a lot of auditons as she had tried other entertain companies such as JYP and YG but was never given the green light. But she wowed the audition with her beautiful vocals and now, she's about to debut with the rest of the members! Min Eun definitely shows us that it's always good to try and never give up if you know that you can do it! 

And if any of you think you've seen her from something but don't know what, she played the girl in SHINee's Replay!

Here is some trivia about the lovely Min Eun:

  • She has played the piano since the age of five.
  • She likes rainy weather and scented candles.
  • She likes to make bad puns.
  • Can mimic an eating giraffe.
  • She also sings in the shower!

Her family are living in South Korea but it's still difficult as being an idol isn't an easy job to have. There is a lot of time that is taken into practicing, promoting and filming that time for family quite small but incredibly valued. But she's gotten this far and we have a feeling that she'll be very happy debuting very soon!

Here's a quick rundown of Min Eun:

tumblr_ml548do43N1qbwdmso1_500.jpg

Name: Yoon Min Eun 

Age: 20

Birthday: July 15 1991

Born; Seoul, Korea

Nationality: Korean

Position: Lead vocalist

Two down and three to go!

Welcome to Min Eun!

Comments:

geegeebaby commented: Oh my goodness, she's so gorgeous and sounds so nice! I can't wait to hear her sing because I bet she has an awesome voice. Maybe later down the line, she and Lien could do a sub group!!!

sarang-heyo!! commented: She looks a little bit like Jessica from SNSD!! O.O  But I agree with @geegeebaby, she loves so lovely!!

koreanweibo125 commented: Eh, not sure what to say right now but I won't judge until they all debut. 


Congratulations to baekhime-!