Teaser

해돋이-SunRise [SM ENTERTAINMENT'S NEW GIRL GROUP] APPLY CLOSED

SUNRISE

"Do you think that this was a good idea?"

"I'd say it was."

The two men sat within the confines of an office with a bunch of paperwork stacked in between them. There had been a serious discussion going on for the past two hours as the pros and cons of bringing out a new group so soon would benefit them. It was all a matter of funding and if the group would be powerful enough to take the industry by storm. Bringing out a new girl group had seemed like a good idea at the time but now the certainty that had previously been there was slowly wilting into uncertainity.

"We have a really good selections of ladies." Jungsoo added confidently, gesturing towards the five pictures that displayed the chosen members individually. "I have complete and utter faith that they'll do well." He hesitated for a brief second before boldly saying, "Maybe even better than SNSD."

Kim Young-Min couldn't repress a snort of disbelief at the wild claim because that almost seemed impossible. "That's an awfully big claim you're making there." Young-Min replied before leaning back in his chair with his hands clasped together. "I know." Jungsoo said and his lips curved into a slight smile. "But I have faith in these girls. I've seen them grow and develop their skills to the best of their ability." His smile widened as he continued. "I've seen some of them struggle to make it here due to South Korea not even being their homes but they've tried and they've made so much out of themselves."

Young-Min didn't say anything as he simply continued to stare at the five individual pictures once again.

But he was listening.

"So give them a chance and let's go forward with this debut." Jungsoo said. "Because even if they don't reach the same level as SNSD, I know that they'll make this company proud."

Young-Min tilted his head to look at Jungsoo.

"I'm sure of it." Jungsoo added strongly.

There was a moment of silence between them and it seemed to stretch on for an eternity. The urge to shift and fidget in his seat was strong and Jungsoo began to wonder if he had overstepped his boundaries.

Had he been too passionate?

Had he somehow shown the CEO that letting Sunrise debut was a bad idea?

But all those worries disappeared when Young-Min's lips curved into a smile and he gave a slight nod.

"Then let's do it."