ALLKPOP [UPDATE ON SUNRISE DEBUT]

해돋이-SunRise [SM ENTERTAINMENT'S NEW GIRL GROUP] APPLY CLOSED

Image result for allkpop logo

UPDATE: SUNRISE DEBUT

It seems like the excitement and tension is high as the news of SM's new girl group, SunRise, has been given the go to debut. It truly must be a joyous time for the girls who have been selected to join the rest of the SM groups into the Hallyu era and show the world what they're made of. 

There have been rumors about sightings of the new members as people have claimed to see them walking out of their dorms or being rushed into a van to head off to practice. None of these have came up true as SM has assured us that the girls are being kept secret until their teaser photos come out. 

If there is one thing that is true, it is that the members are truly of different nationalities which is something that has not been done before. It is not clear on which countries the members come from but it's definitely going to be a wonderful surprise to see how this changes the K-pop scene. 

"They are truly a wonderful and extremely talented group of young ladies who have worked their hearts out as well as bonded together to become a family." Lee Soo-Man said when questioned. "They have also gotten along well with their seniors and have really made themselves at home in our company. I cannot wait to see them shine on stage as they are definitely bright like when the sun rises." 

Good words from the CEO which means that Korea and the rest of the world are in for a treat. 

Stay turned as updates on SunRise's debut will keep on coming and we'll be here to fill you in.