Ch. 5 - His First Song

WE GOT MARRIED - BTS SUGA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#Listento Confession - ASTRO

"Today we have special guest, welcome BTS Jimin and Jin!" said Misun welcoming the two guests. Other MCs aong with Jimin and Jin clapped their hands.

"So did you watch the show?" asked Narae.

"Of course, we usually watch it together," said Jin.

"From the first episode untill the last one, we've watched it all," ad Jimin.

"Really? Then how is it?" asked John Park,

"They look good together well sometimes they are awkward but it's fine," Jimin nods his head, just then Jin add.

"Thre's something that makes us laugh hard. Last time there's this when Suga offered to do grocery shopping right? When we watched it we were shocked. That's like the whole new different persone," Jin laughs.

"Why why?" asked Narae and Misun curiously.

"Even among our fans it's well known that Suga hyung is a lazy member. He even ever said that he wants to be reborn as a rock because breathing is also excersise," explained Jimin. The other MCs laugh.

"Sungjae changes here and there too when he got married last time." said Changsub.

Suga plays the play button. A sweet and calm of piano melody played. Haru liste to the song closely.

"So bright, so blinding
It makes my head go spinning
Those eyes, those pretty smiles
Makes my heart run for miles

Do you know I used to think
The angels were only dreams
But now I know one and don't wake me up
Because this is my sweetest dreams

Angel, you've hurt you pained and you've cried
But this arms has nothing it kills me inside
I want to shield you with my everything
Just please don't dissappear

Angel, don't cry just let me shear my tear
Your smile your happiness is like my living gear
You're my muse, my sunshine in blues
Don't hear it, don't let it bruise
Just look at me and listen to me
Because what matters is how are we

Haru smiles brightly as she listened to the song. Suga nervously rub his nape. The whole studio went "aww" after the song finished. Haru just smiles and looks at Suga quietly.

"Whoa the song is good!" Narae exclaimed.

'Yeoksi, our Suga Composer-nim," said Jin while giving a prod Mom smile.

"Do you like it?" ask Suga timidly. Haru smiles even wider and nods her head.

"Really?" Suga asked again, looks like he doesn't belive it. Again with a bright smile Haru nods her head.

"Eyy... really? You really like it right?" Suga asked for the 3rd time.

This time Haru chuckles lightly and answer "Yes, I love it,". It makes Suga smiles happily, his gummy smile is showing. The two looks at eac other eyes for a while. The moment was quiet but really sweet. Suga broke the silent first.

"Let's eat now?" He said. Haru nods and stands up, The two then moves to their living room. Suga looks at the dishes on table. The food it's not that fancy but they looks so apetizing in his eyes. Two bowls of warm rice, a big bowl of kimchi jjigae, a plate baked meat. The two sits facing each other. As Suga starts dig in Haru looks at him intensly waiting for his reaction.

"How is it?" asked Haru.

"It's really good. You're a good cook, really," he smiles while chewing the food.

"Really?" asked Haru making sure his answer. He nods his head again.

"It's really good, really," He continues to eat.

Haru smiles before finally starts to dig in.

=============================================

[ The other day ]

It was a peaceful morning. The chirping bird literally can be heard from outside. In the bedroom a figure tossing around under the blanket. Suga finally sits up, looking really tired. He looks around while scratching his nape. Haru is nowhere to be found inside the house. Suga lays down again on the bed and looks at the empty celling. He tossed around for few minues before reaching out for his phone.

"Suga Hyung is always like that. If we wake him up at 7 he'll be out from his bed around 7.15. He loves to do that mong thing when he woke up," commented Jin,

Suga dialed a number and it went through the caller ring. He stares at his phone blankly waiting for the person to pick up the call.

"Hello?" Answered the other line. Suga jolts up and talk to the phone.

"Hello, Haru-ya," said Suga.

"Yes Oppa?"

"What time will your classes finished?" Suga asked. He looks at their bedroom window.

"I've just finished the class actually. But I have to take care of few things first, I'll be home in an hour maybe, why?" Haru asked from the other line. The background voices sound like she's in the middle of walking.

"Ah an hour more? It's nothing it's just I'm thinking...." Suga trailed his word.

"Yes?" responed Haru.

"I'm thinking that we could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter