Ch. 2 - The Beginning

WE GOT MARRIED - BTS SUGA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#Listento Say Yes - Loco ft. Punch OST. Scarlet Heart: Ryeo (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GC8JF2FOgA)

"Last time Jimin-ssi was opposing the marriage right?" said Misun as the show started.

"I was really shocked, it's like watching a soap drama," commented Narae.

"I saw all the news you know. The fans are all going crazy, because the first filming was on MBC building so they didn't know until the first eposide aired," reported Changsub.

"As an idol, you must have a lot of free time untill you have time to check othe people news," teaed John Park making Narae and Misun laughed.

"I cared a lot about the show that's why," Changsub explained.

The camera shoot the wondered face of BTS members as well Haru, Junyeol and Eunwoo after Jimin shouted about opposing the marriage. Jimin then broke into a mischievous grin.

"What? I oppose this marriage. How can you didn't tell me if you're Suga hyung wife!," he said while chuckling. Haru just grinned.

Jimin waves his hand frantically to the camera "Wedding cacelled, no no," he said while laughing. The other members just laugh. Jin clears his throat.

"Okay Park Jimin thank you for loosen up the nervousness. Now let's start the vow. For the groom," Jin takes a breath. In a spilt of second Suga become serious again, all his nervousness was even doubled. Haru can sense his nervousness and smiles a little.

"aigoo, they are so cute," commented Misun.

"They seem really nervous. Even my hands are cold," said John Park.

"Min Yoongi, today you will take Kim Haru as your wife. Do you promise to love her without reservation, comfort her in times of distress, encourage her to achieve all of her goals, laugh and cry with her, grow with her in mind, and spirit, always be open and honest with her, and cherish her for as long as two of you both shall live," said Jin in serious but happy tone as he reading the vow.

Suga takes a deep breath before bravely said "I do,"

The other members smiles proudly and nods their head in admiration.

Jin starts reading the vow again "Now, Kim Haru today you will take Min Yoongi as your Husband. Do you promoise that together you will create a home, becoming a part of one another, to help create a life that you can cherish, inspiring his love for you and yours for him,  to be honest, caring and truthful, to love him as he is and not as you want him to be, and to grow old by his side as husband and wife?"

Haru clenches her fist lightlu holding her nervousness before she nods her head and said the word "I do," she said softly.

"Now please put these rings on each other fingers," said Jin. Jongkook as the ringer man steps out and hand the ring box to Suga.

Suga again takes a deep breath before he takes one of the ring. He then slowly and nervously put the ring on Haru's ring finger. His hand was so cold but warm at them same time. Haru could feel tingles and butterflies in her stomach ar their hands touched. After Suga finished put her ring, Haru take the other ring as well. As if it's the most fragile thing, she slowly and carefully putting it on Suga's finger. All her nervousness seem about to explode. Her hands also cold from nervousness. As she finished putting on the ring other poeple claps and shout conratulate them.

Out of nowehre confettis popped here and there. A lot of balloons carrying "Congratulations on Suga and Haru's Wedding!" banner fly to the sky. It was a really beautiful moment, just like a real wedding.

"Now the bride and groom might kiss!" shoouted Jin suddenly. The other people including the couple are in shock for the second time. Haru and Suga look each other shyly.

"What??" John Park was in shocked.

"If they r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter