Ch. 4 - Our Children Room

WE GOT MARRIED - BTS SUGA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

#Listento Make it Rain - BASTARZ (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmdsTpk2UEM)

Both Suga and Haru look at each other in disabelief. They are still standing in confusion in front of a door with 'Children Room' written on it.

"Wait wait..." Suga laughs, he lost his words in disbelief. Haru looks at him and chuckles as well.

"Eyy as if they really want us... to...have..." Suga trails his words, not sure wheteher to continue it or not. He looks at Haru unsure. Haru just look back at him with the same expression. She try to figure out wha the meaning of this room, then something comes to her mind.

"Ah! Maybe they will give us a baby!" She looks at Suga with bright eyes, but the older male still looks confused "or not..." Haru looks unsure this time.

"What do you mean with they will give us a baby?" asked Suga curiously.

"Like that other program where idols babysitting a baby, they will give us a baby as well this time maybe..." She explained. Suga nods his head muttering that it's possible for them to get a baby like that.

"Well, should we open this door?" Suga asked. Haru was a bit flustred before nodding her head. Suga is so nervous, even it's not as nervous when he has to put on the wedding ring on Haru's finger. Suga's hand gently hold the door knob. Suga takes a deep breath before slowly open the door. As the door opened the two of them gasp,

"Wow!"

"Omo!"

"Why why why?" Misun looks curiously.

"Are the babies already inside?" asked John Park curiously.

"Eyyy as if!," said Narae

Inside the room there's a small recording room with all the recording sets. microphone, keyboard, computer, and other tools. There's even a small soundproof glass room inside. Both Haru and Suga enters the room in amazement. All things in this 'children room' makes the two excited. In no time Suga sits on one chair and trying out the Keyboard. He plays each tiles delicately, the melody sounds so intriguing. Haru looks at Suga with an adoring smile, he's truly a composer she thought. Suga stops playing the keyboard and checking out another tools. Haru walks inside the glass room and trying out the microphone.

"A..a.. mic check a" Haru said checking out the mic. Suga smiled and signal an okay sign. He push the intercom button before start talking.

"Do you want to sing a song? Any song is fine, I'll look for the MR. We'll try this tool," He smiles. Haru smiles back shyly and tries to think what song she should sing. After found a suitable song in her mind she nods.

"Okay. Can I sing as song from Chen Sunbaenim and Punch Sunbaenim titled Everytime, the one from Descendants of The Sun OST," she grins. Suga nods and type down the tittle fast. He clicks here and there preparing the MR for his wife. In the glass room, Haru searches up for the lyrics on her phone.

Suga press the intercom and talks "The MR is ready. You can just sing the whole song directly. We can do the real recording later. Fighting!" He encourages his wife with his charming gummy smile. Haru smiles back and gives him an okay sign.

Suga's put up his finger and countdown 3... 2... 1 then he push the record button (click here to listen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlkpAExArTc)

"Oh every time I see you
When I see your eyes
My heart keeps fluttering
You’re my destiny
The only person I want to protect until the end of the world

Baby oh oh oh oh
oh oh oh oh
Baby oh oh oh oh
oh oh oh oh

Oh every time I see you
When I see your eyes
My heart keeps fluttering
You’re my destiny
The only person I want to protect until the end of the world

When you look at me
When you look at me and smile
It feels like my heart will stop
How about you?
It’s really hard for me to handle
All day, I think of you

We went in circles for a long time
But even if it’s now, I’m alright

Oh every time I see you
When I see your eyes
My heart keeps fluttering
You’re my destiny
The only person I want to protect until the end of the world

Don’t leave me
Even if we can’t see our futures
Will you believe in me and wait for me?

My one and only
Have I ever told you
That you are my everything?

You’re my destiny
I want to protect you until the end of the world

Baby oh oh oh oh
I want to love you
oh oh oh oh
Your eyes, your smile, even your scent
Baby oh oh oh oh

Remember
oh oh oh oh
We are always together
i love u"

Suga smiles proudly before  push the record button off. He press the intercom "That was a great song, Kim Haru-nim," He jokes. The two laughs and Haru takes off the headphone before walks out from the glass room.

(black room interview)

"It has always been my fantasy you know," Suga smiles.

"Since I'm a musician, and I really love music. I always fantasies about having a girlfriend or a wife that could sing one o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter