Ch. 3 - Our New Home

WE GOT MARRIED - BTS SUGA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#Listento Cherry Blossom Ending - Busker Busker (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rb2S0dTn0GQ)

The two newly wed couple stops in front of Twice waiting room. They are really nervous.

"Are you close with any Twice members oppa?" asked Haru. Suga shakes his head.

"No, I don't even have many celebrity friends," he chuckles, showing his charming gummy smile. Haru smiles back at him.

"Haru-ssi question, has two meanings," said Narae.

"How? how?" the other MCs ask her.

"The first one, she's really asking if Suga-ssi close with Twice members but then she's also testing if Suga-ssi has any close female friends," explained Narae.

"Group like BTS, EXO, GOT7, IKON are kinda hard to have close female friends because of the fans. Haru-ssi friendship with Jimin-ssi stir many rumor at first. Because the two were really close after Reply 1985 filming. But as it was revealed that the two were childhood friends, the issue cool down," said John Park.

"EXO and BTS will need around 10 years just like BIGBANG and Super Junior before they could openly show their close relationship with female friends. Because by then the fans are also getting older so they calm a little," Changsub added.

"What about BTOB?" asked Misun.

"BTOB... we only have our fans, they are our girlfriends," Changsub smiles mischievously.

Slowly Haru knock at the door before open it. A head peeks out as the door open. With cheerful, cute and bright greeting, Sana welcome the couple.

"Hello! Please come in," said Sana while smiling. The couple smile back at her then carefully enter the room. As the two enter the room, there are other Twice members and Got7 members standing in the room. They suddenly shout.

"CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR WEDDING!" Twice and Got7 members excitedly shout. They claps like a bunch of seals. Yugyeom and Bambam even pops some confetti. Then they starts singing crazily,

"CONGRATULATIONS CONGRATULATIONS CONGRATULATIONS FOR YOUR WEDDING BABABABABAMMMMMM!" Haru and Suga just laugh at the song. They clap along and thanks both Twice and Got7 members.

"Seoltang (sugar in korean) Hyung!! Congratulations! woo yeah!!!" Jackson excitedly shouted. He keeps dancing around, Suga can't control his laughter.

"Haru-ssi congratulations on your wedding, this is a gift from us," said Jinyoung while handling a mission card.Haru take the mission card and nervously read it. Suga eyed the mission card.

"Eyy, if you want to give us a wedding gift, give us a real one. Not a mission card," Suga said. The other just laughed.

"If you invite us to your house warming party then we will give the real present hyung," JB said.

"How many tissue should we bring hyung?" asked Bambam mischivously.

Nayeon rises her hand "we want to come too! we'll bring wet tissues," she said making the other crack.

"Should I read the mission now?" asked Haru. Suga nods his head and scoots closer to her. This little gesture makes both Got7 and Twice members squeal. Duo Yugyeom and Bambam even imitate the couple.

"To : Suga-Haru Bubu.

Husband Suga has to dance to Twice song while Wife Haru has to dance to Got7 song. Fighting!" Suga and Haru both groans.

(black room interview)

"Dancing to girl group is JHope and Jungkook role. I can't dance to girl group well, even in other program when I dance to girl group song they will cut it out, really' Suga facepalms.

"I just hope I can do well, so I can bring her to our new home," Suga smiles while nods his head hopefully.

"I like the mission," Haru grins.

"Before debuting as an actress, I joined several dance academy. In highschool I even learn contemporer dance along with Jimin. So I'll try my best,"

(back to normal video)

"Who will start first? Haru-ssi? Suga-ssi?" asked Jihyo. Suga and Haru looks each other before Haru raises her hand.

"I will challenge first," she said. The other people claps for her.

"Now please choose 3 Got7 song to dance. We will be the judge," JB explained. Haru thinks for a while before choosing the song.

"I'll choose If You Do, Fly, and Hard Carry," Haru claps her hand excitedly. She's actually nervous with her song choice. But compare to the other Got7 songs, she new these three the best. But then her choice makes Got7 members bewildered.

"Wait wait, you should choose well," said Jackson.

Jinyoung nods in agreement "Those three are our hardest choreography,"

"If you choose A or Just right it will be easier," said Mark. But Haru stay with her own choice.

"It's okay Sunbaenim. I'll try my best. Fighting!" Haru pump her fist up. Twice members cheer fighting for her as well. Suga lightly pats her shoulder before she starts.

Haru stands in the middle of the room. She taes a deep breath before signaling Ok. Yugyeom plays the music, at first If You Do is playing.

"Every day~ every night~ feel like a fool, you gotta know," it starts with Bambam part. Haru swiftly moves her feet and hands doing the choreography. As the chorus part starts, the famous flashy steps dance of the song starts. With the exact speed and movement Haru perfectly doing the dance. Suga, Twice and Got7 members are in awe with her ability. The next one is Fly. Got7 choreography itself is famous with knife like movement and a very manly one. It's kinda hard for a girl to pull out the masculine feel from the dance. As the song starts Haru do the choreo perfectly like the previous one.

Looking at the hard working wife, Suga feel his burden getting bigger. He definitely doesn't want to fail the mission. He wants to make his wife effort doesn't go waste. In a flash, it was his turn.

"Oh my, what should I do," Suga puts his hand on his chest. Haru smiles at the nervous husband. Haru then raises both her hands signaling for a highfive. Suga smiles and highfive ing her hands.

"Don't worry Oppa, you'll do well!" Haru cheers for him. The Twice and Got7 members are also cheering for him.

Nervously the first song start. It was Twice debut song, Like Ooh Ah. With a shy and a bit timid movement Suga dances to the song. He's doing well even tho he's nervous. Haru claps her hand to cheer him up. After finished with the first song, Cheer Up is playing. This time Suga dances more relax and comfortable. He even does some cute gesture, making all p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter