Ch. 1 - The New Couple : I oppose this marriage!

WE GOT MARRIED - BTS SUGA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In a calm autumn, MBC Main building is busy like always. That day was the music core filming. A camera reveal slowly into a long hallway. It's hall way of the artists waiting rooms.

"So this is the new couple? I'm sure it'll be idol" said Misun while looking at the screen. She's one of the longest mc in WGM starting from the first season.

"Yeah, this is waiting rooms hallway. I'm sure it'll be idol," said Narae, she looks so serious staring at the screen.

"It'll be fuss all over if we have Idol as the couple," commented John Park, he's new to the show along with BTOB Changsub.

"Or maybe not idols?" Changsub shakes his head.

The camera stops in front of a certain door. The name label on the door was blurred. All people in studio was so curious, they almost certain that it must be an idol again this time. As the cameraman hand open the door, revealed a guy with blonde hair and bright hair. He bows 90 degree to the camera.
 

"Annyeonghaseyo," he said in deep voice. The studio was surprised.

The camera shows the handsome Kim Taehyung or know as V from BTS. He brightly smiles to the camera and laughs a little. Just then the other member start to appear one by one. It seems that the room is BTS waiting room. The other members starts to greet the camera one by one.

"Wah it's BTS, they fans must be going crazy really," commented Changsub.

BTS member sits on the sofa around the table. They laughs and look at each other.

"This is WGM camera right?" asked JHope. As the PD quietly nod they laughs harder.

"Now finally one of our member is getting married! Wow I can't believe it hahaha" Said Jin enthusiastically.

"After all rumor here and there finally really finally..." Rap monster claps his hands. In midst of all chaos one certain person looks somehow uneasy. He laughs but not really laughing.

Jimin looks at the PD ,"Are you here to deliver a mission?" he asked. Just then the famous red post box appeared. The other members starts shouting in triumph.

"Wah, I really see it with my own eyes now, wah," said Jongkook amazed with the box. A head reach out for the box and takes out the envelope inside.

He reads the mission card slowly "To: Husband Suga" read Suga out loud. with only that simple words the other members went even crazier.

"Husband husband oh my god!"

"Seriously"

"Wow hyung!"

"Ah, Suga-ssi! Wah" Misun claps her hands along with the other MC as they know that Suga will be the husband.

(black room interview video)

"Hello! I'm BTS Suga. Please take care of me," he said bashfully. He looks a bit shy.

"I actually never imagine that I will get married early, really. Because I'm a bit like a free spirited style so you know I have so many things that I want to do," he explained. Then he continued "But then, one or two months ago. I received an invitation, and it's a wedding invitation! I was so shocked,"

"One of my classmate in high school got married. It's early I know but it makes me think somehow. Ah, In few years this means I'll get married as well," he nods his head.

"But then I get this opportunity, haha. i was so excited and nervous at the same time. But I hope she (his wife) could accept me well,"

"I... didn't prefer anyone in particular. I like girls who listen to music well, because I'm a singer. And also I have this romance towards girl who wear fancy headphone? haha I don't know, it's just I think it looks so attractive,"

"But most of all, I hope she will accept me well, that's it," he smiles.

(back to normal video)

Suga then continue reading the mission card "To : Husband Suga. Congratulations to your marriage. Now please go to MBC's roof top to hold your wedding ceremony. You will meet your wife directly in altar," he finished read the mission card. The other members looks excited.

"Wait, does that mean your wife is in this building right now?" asked Jimin.

"Well, I think so?" answer Suga also in wonder.

"Oh! then she might be from girl group that having come back now? or not?" JHope try to guess the wife.

"Wait wait, the ones that having comeback right now..." Jongkook tries to recall.

"Apink Sunbaenim, Twice, IOI... "V mentioned some names. The other tries to recall again.

"But not the girl group is possible right?" Jin said.

"OH! Kim Haru-ssi! The Mc the Mc!" shout Jhope excitedly.

"Eyy no way, Haru must've told me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter