Feeling at peace once again

The life beyond I could see

I felt like the unfinished business for Min Hun was seeing that her family is okay and thier greving has passed. "I want to see your family." I say to her. "What?!" she said shocked. As she looked at me her face relaxed and looked more understandable. "I feel like it is time to see your brother one more time." She nodded and started to walk. "It is not far from here." she said quickly. When we got to the door of her home I felt the relaxation that the atmospher had. As we slid through I saw her parents and her bother sitting on the couch. Min Hun walked to her brother and tried to touch him but her hand went right through. 'Li." she spoke. Just then her mother spoke. "Li has the boy stop picking on you? You havent said anything about him for a while." Li turned to his mom then said "he hasnt. I asked him why he was bullying me and he told me that he was jelous of the amount of friends I have. Come to find out he has no one. I invited him to my table and he has been a whole different person. Much kinder." "That is my brother." Min Hun said smiling from ear to ear. I left her alone so she can finish listening to her family and as she was listening I stepped out side.

Some time went by then I heared shuffling behind me. "I am okay now. I am feeling at peace once again knowing that they are okay." She smiled and bent down to lay her hand on my cheek. "I wish you the best finding your peace. But it is time for me to be at rest." Light grew around her and wings from both sides opened up on the sides of her back. There was a flash and she was gone. "Goodbye Min Hun." I say feeling lonely, more than I have ever felt before. Hopefully soon I could be in her shoes and do the same. Feeling at peace once again.