Brother to the end

The life beyond I could see

As I am left alone on Min hun steps I started to think about what my unfinished business is. "The more I gather my thoughts the harder they stay together." I say out loud forgetting that no one is going to hear me. I got up feeling utterly alone. I diside that I can figure it out stitting down. I thoughrt mybe going to my old dorm can help that thought prosses out. As I step on the steps I get hit with a flow of sadness. I glide through the wall and ended up in our living room where I  see some of my members sitting on the couch  and others on their phones. Movement caught my eye there stood Xiumin wide eyed and staring at the others. "Baekhyun, were is he?" I felt something change in the atmosphere. I thought where he would be and then it hit me. "Baek dont you dare!" I knew where he was and it looks like the others thought the same. "The roof!" Kai yelled and got up. I also took off as well as Kai to the roof where we all escape to if needed to be alone. I got there before the others did and saw Baekhyun standing on the ledge looking down the side. "Baekhyun! what are you doing?!" Suho yelled frozen at the spot he was standing at. "Do something!" I yelled. Baekhyun looked down toward the place he will be landing and then said " I cant take it anymore. I miss Chanyeol. I am doing this because I want to be with him and cant stand not having him around." I stood there shocked hearing this from him "No!" I belted out even though i knew he could not hear me. I lept forward and took hold of Baek's arm and yanked. He lost balanced and fell toward me instead of the other side. "You cant do this Baek!" I yell throwing my arms up waving them like I was crazy. I stared at him angerly not letting my arms rest by my side. "Dont you dare do that to yourself. I am at peace here! Live your life!" There was silence for a while. Then all of a sudden Baek looked right at me. "Chanyeol, " I got angery and threw another rant at him. "You are my friend, best friend, Heck I am family to you! I am a brother to you." Chanyeol, I am so sorry." "Wait you can see me?" I stopped and looked at him. "Yeah."