Life guides

The life beyond I could see

'Finally' I thought. Then all of the sudden a bright light blurred my vision and i started to hear a beep that was very annoying. "Chanyeol? Hey open your eyes." I hear Baekhyun's voice. After my eyes adjusted I realized that I was in a hospital laying in a bed that was not very comfortable. "Hey how are you feeling?" Baekhyun asked me putting his hand on me forcing me to stay on my back. "Peachy... My head hurts." I say rubbing my forehead. "what happened?" "You were in a drug induced coma. To make you heal quicker. You, were in a car accident." he said Chocking back tears. I could have sworn that I was dead but I wanted to believe also that i was just asleep. I pushed the thought away and secretly wished that I knew how i got here. "We get to leave soon too!" Baekhyun smiled. "Sweet." I say closing my eyes.

The morning flew by and before I knew it I was heading home with Baek by my side. As I traveled down the hall I felt an erge to head to a room close to me. "Wait a sec." I say quietly. In the room I see two men one young the other older than I and a young women sitting in a chair facing the young girl in the bed. I hear no beeping actually  I didnt hear anything from the girl. I took another glance and understood why I was drawn to here. "Min Hun." I say out loud. "Is she okay?" I asked the woman. She shook her head then said "No she has passed fighting cancer. We came to say goodbye." Tears weld up and slowly trickled down her cheek. I laid my hand on the woman's sholder. "Are you going to be alright?" I asked. She nodded. I looked at Min hun's sleeping body then I laid a kiss on her forehead. "Sleep peacefully." I wispered and let my own tears fall. As one landed on her cheek Baek came in and said we have to go. 'Sleep peacefully min hun your family is going to be okay.' i thought.