Why to me?

The life beyond I could see

As we arived to the building where my own funeral is taking place, I see many of my family and friends. The car parking lot was full of people I loved. Before I got closer I stopped to let what I see sink in. "Are you okay?" Min Hun says as she lightly lay her hand on my back gently guiding me in. I nod but let her continue to guide me in. Many faces were red and some still not really believing that this is acctually happpening. "It is so weird seeing myself in the casket." I say fighting the tears. "It was like that with mine as well." she said behind me letting me have my space. Just then I see my best friend sitting in the chair further away from the casket. His head hug low and he had a tissue next to him. "Baekhyun..." I say traveling toward him. As I get closer to him I saw tears dropping to his lap. "Chanyeol.... I am sorry." he sobbed lightly so no one could hear. I felt a cold drift beside me and as I looked I saw D.O. wiping his own tears with his free hand. The other had water for Baek. D.O. had quietly sat next to him and let Baek cry with a sapport person close by. "I can't do this. NO! No i cant see any more." I yelled and took of out from the building. I ran out as fast as I could and I didnt stop until I was far away from there as possible. I fell down to my knees and cried. "Why did this happen to me!!"