Forever in two dimensions

The life beyond I could see

"Min Hun" I say trying to stay calm. She looks at me in a soft stare. "I am scared." she nods but says nothing. She slowly travels to the hospital. "Your friend is okay, he just has a head injury and some internal bleeding that is being controlled. He is doing way better and is going to be all right." she said to me but something about the tone was off, not her right tone for her.

In a flash we were in Baek's room that he is being treated. I see him watching televison and holding a phone in his hand. "Hey that is my phone I left it somewhere but I know I didnt give it to him." I say confused. "Well everyone has a way of greiving." she shrugged. "Again I am not dead. I am not believing that!!" I say loudly. I was angered about being dead it feels better when I believe I am alive still.

It felt like a whole day went past me but I see baekhyun standing in the hall ready to go. "Chanyeol. I wish you were still here... I miss you. I am sorry about the crash." Baekhyun's voice cracked then he hung his head down. I smile widley knowing he would never hurt me this severly on purpose. "You are forgiven." I said looking at my friend who is trying his hardest not to cry out. "I miss you too." I add knowing that he can not hear me. "I miss you too much." I say feeling my own tears slide down my cheek.