life beyond what you can see

The life beyond I could see

I remember this;

"Chanyeol! I want to get some food can you come with me?" Baekhyun asked. I nodded and traveled with him to the car. We hopped in and pulled out to head to the nearest store. "You know, I forgot to tell Suho where we were heading are you able to tell him?" Baekhyun said to me. I took my phone out and called Suho. "Hello?" Suho said. "Hey we headed out for snacks and it is going to be a little bit. You need anything?" I asked him. "No not really. Be careful please." Suho said and then hung up. "He is alright with it and I am tiered. I am going to snoze for a little." I said yawning. I drifted off quickly with out Baekhyun objecting the thought.

I must have just drifted off for a little bit because I sill feel sleepy but I woke up anyway. As I lifted myself up I have realized I am not even in the car. "Baekhyun?" I yell. I noticed a sound of things cooking and steaming. I turned towards the noise and noticed our car has crashed into a tree."BAEKHYUN!!!" I ran to his side. I saw something that made me get sick to my stomach. Baekhyun was unconsious and he was severly bleeding. "Chanyeol." he wimperd. I turn to see something I havent really expect to see. "That can't be. No it can't." I say cupping my mouth to stifle a scream.