002

Alpha Jungkook

Jungkook ~

 
I woke up this morning feeling a major headache coming in. Actually, it already came in because my head was pounding like crazy. A knock on the door, diverted my eyes to the door. “What?” I said, a little annoyed by my headache. I hear the door open, and I waited to see who it was. 
 
“Alpha, I've brought the packs doctor.” It was my beta, Jun. Sighing because I didn’t need him to go to that extent. But I agree to let the doctor take a look at me. I mean, she was probably just going to prescribe me to some pain killers. I watch as the doctor make her way towards me, taking cautious steps. Thats good, they’re suppose to fear me, and at the same time- respect.
 
She grabbed hold of my wrist, and placed two fingers on the inner side of my wrist, checking for my pulse. I saw her eyes widened, which causes me to furrow my eyebrows curiously. “Alpha Jungkook, tell me- have you felt a burning sensation within your body?” Wait, how’d she know? I nodded my head and replied, “last night, just before I went to bed. Why?”
 
I saw her face lit up, and a bright smile plastered itself onto her lips. “I think it’s time,” was all she said. What’s that suppose to mean? “It’s time that you find your mate. You’ve smelt her, haven’t you?” Okay, maybe I have had a sniff of her before, but I didn’t know where she was. And besides, I didn’t really want a mate at this time.
 
“Get out.” I growled, my eyes darkened and I saw the smile on her face fell as she quickly retreated herself from my personal space and scurried out, with Jun escorting her. I don’t know why I was mad all of a sudden. Hearing the word mate made my inner wolf purr, which was probably why I got mad. Slamming my fist onto my desk, I buried my face into my hands as I slowly start to massage my temples. I hear the door open once again- it was Jun walking in. 
 
“Jungkook, Mae,” the packs doctor, “just told me that the only cure for you headache is to find your mate. If not, your headaches will only worsen.” Ignoring that, I reached for the folder on the side of my desk, and flip it open. “We’re suppose to go meet with Alpha Leo of the Freedom pack today, right?” Jun hesitated before answering a small yes. “Great,” I said throwing the folder aside, bringing my eyes up to him with a smile. “Let’s get going then.”
 
 
 
I was on my way to meet Leo. He has been my friend for the longest. Our parents used to be allies, that was until they passed away. Now it was up to us to keep this alliance going. We always meet once every six months to discuss how the border lines were holding up. We place some of our best fighters out there to patrol the border so that we get no trespassers. 
 
As we enter the Freedom Pack’s territory, I catch a whiff of the scent that I’ve caught six months ago as I was making my way back to my grounds. “Stop.” I said, as the car came to a stop. My inner wolf was crying to come out, but I had good control over him. “Go on first without me. Don’t ask me questions, or wonder anything. Just do as I say.” And with that, I opened to car door and stepped out slamming it closed behind me. I found myself being drawn into the woods, which irritated me because now my body seemed to have a mind of its own. Of course, it was my wolf’s doing.
 
I walked through a whole bunch of trees, and just kept going. I just kept walking, trying to find where this scent was coming from. Suddenly my wolf unleashes itself, and I cursed at it. The only reason why it came out was because I was nearing the scent. I scanned the area, trying to find someone there, to stop this burning sensation inside of me. To stop my wolf from completely taking over me. Suddenly, I hear the sound of small branches being stepped on, and I turn to meet eye to eye with a female.
 
“Who are you?” I could hear her growl deadly at me. That didn’t even make me flinch though, because I could rip her apart if I wanted to. I didn’t respond to her, only some low growling came from me. I wanted to hurt her, but I just couldn’t, because this was the scent that drawn me here, into this very place. “What are you doing here? You don’t belong in this part of the woods.” I hear her smooth voice. Oh, if only you knew who I was, you’d regret speaking to me with that tone, little girl. Before I know it, my body charged at her. Hey, the wolf wants what it wants. 
 
But I honestly didn’t want it to seem like I attacked her. My wolf just wanted her, okay. Good thing she was quick, because she dodged me before my wolf could even lay its paws on her. I didn’t even get the chance to feel myself turn back around because my wolf was doing this on his own. I cursed at my wolf, but I think he was already a goner. Charging back at her, she dodged again but this time, I saw a shiny blade in her hand. She also managed to use that blade and slashed me just above my eye.
 
I let out a whimper slash growl, and this was when I had control over my wolf again. This she wolf dare to wound me? Oh, I’ll make her pay for what she did to my face. She should really consider herself lucky, because if it weren’t for this whole mate thing- she would have been lying on the dirt, dead. So I refrain myself from hurting her, and so I began to run away. I took the shortcut that Alpha Leo and I only know about, back to the Freedom Pack’s territory. I knew she was going to chase me, so I sped up. I didn’t want her to find out who I was, just yet.
 
Can you guys believe it? My damn mate had just slice an open wound onto my face. Oh, she’s going to feel my wrath later.
 
 
 
Luckily I made it back to the Freedom Pack’s territory in one piece. I had to change back into my human form, which meant I was . So I had to go all ninja style and enter Leo’s estate without anyone seeing me. I was a pro at this though.
 
“Jung…kook?” I hear Leo say as I open the door to his office. Yes, I was still and these men were staring at me, or more precisely- my thing down there. 
 
“Stop staring, and lend me some clothes.” I growled, making the other men lower their heads. Chuckling, Leo walked over to a closet that was built into his office and took out a plain white shirt, and a pare of sweats. Walking over to me, he handed them to me but I looked at him with a are you kidding me look. He shrugs with a hearty laugh, “it’s all I got, mate.” My insides burned, when the word mate slipped out of his mouth so carelessly. Jun, who was already there saw me tense up. I snatched the clothes out of his hand, “underwear?” Leo rolls his eyes, and went back to his closet to find me a pair of clean underwear. 
 
“What the hell happened to your face, dude?” Leo asked. I can hear the laugh he’s trying to contain in his voice, which made me roll my eyes. I told him the story of how I managed to get this slash on my face. Which surprises me because it wasn’t healed yet.
 
After I was fully dressed, I sat down in front of him as we began to discuss about the border lines. 
 
“Yesterday, we found three of the Crowns Pack’s members in our woods. My men chased them, but they managed to have escaped.” I nodded, as I jotted that down into my mind. The Crowns Pack were one of the most vicious packs out there. Plus, they had always been messing around with other packs. 
 
All of a sudden, the door bursted open, and the familiar scent filled my nostrils.  “Alpha Leo, I have something to tel-“ she yelled, but stopped when she noticed our presence. 
 
“What in the world do you think you’re doing?” Leo stood up, almost half yelling at her. If I were her, I’d be ting bricks right now- but I’m an alpha so I wasn’t shaken up by it.
 
“I was in the woods, and there was an intruder!” She finally say. 
 
“Wait, what?” He seemed confused.
 
I on the other hand was slightly amused.
 
“And the same scent I fought with earlier is in this room.” She blurted. At this, I couldn’t hold it in anymore, and chuckled. Slowly, I start to stand up and stride towards her. I can see her seeming confused, but then I caught her eyes looking at the cut on my temple.
 
And then Leo laughed. “Dude, you got slashed by Haeri?” At this, I glared at Leo. Confusion plastered onto her face- Leo, noticing this swings an arm over her shoulder. “Haeri, I’d like you to meet my good friend, Jungkook. Alpha of the Gluttony pack.” I saw her eyes widened as a flash of sudden realization displayed in her eyes. Yes miss little face slasher, you are indeed ed. -e-d.
 
 
 
Haeri ~
 
Honestly, I just wanted to let my alpha know that there was an intruder but here I was, in his office seeing my alpha welcoming the intruder into our home. And did I hear him correctly? Good friend? Alpha? I had just dug my own grave, I tell myself.
 
I find myself sitting across from the Alpha of the Gluttony’s Pack, as we sat around for dinner in Alpha Leo’s house. I fiddle with the fake silver fork in front of me, to avoid eye contact with Jungkook. I could feel his burning gaze on me which caused me to now fiddle with my fingers. I fought the urge to look up at him, but failed when my eyes disobeyed me. I was now staring into the eyes of the Gluttony Pack’s Alpha, and a burst of emotions run through me. Why do I feel as if I love him? Wait- I shook my head, as I realize what I just thought. What the hell, Haeri? I scolded myself. 
 
I hear a chuckle from Jungkook, and looked up to him- but now found a smirk on his lips. 
 
“Jungkook, stop staring at her like you’re going to take her on this table.” Leo chimed in jokingly, but Jungkook only growl at him. I made a face at the thought of what Leo just said. That will never, happen in a million years. I mean, Alpha Jungkook is a very attractive man. That simple t-shirt that he has on now- man, if only you could see how his muscle flexes through that shirt every time he moved or reached for something. Breathe, even. And his face was obviously very good looking, I wont lie. I mean, he’s perfect but- not for me. 
 
“Alright, I’m kidding. Go on, continue to eat. There are plenty of foods here, so eat to your hearts content.” I never had an appetite to begin with. I only came back to Leo’s house because he had sent me out, while he finished talking with Jungkook. Then, I received a message from Leo telling me to come by for dinner. It was weird because he never invites me for dinner. It was only once, when I first entered this pack. 
 
“Excuse me, but I’ll be back.” I said politely before standing up, and making my way around Leo’s gigantic house to find the bathroom. I’m not here much, so I don’t have every room here memorized. I walked up the long flight of stairs, and then down the hall. Opening one door after another, and closing one after another. You’re probably wondering why I didn’t ask Leo where his bathroom was. Well to be honest, I don’t know why I didn’t either. Just- being in that room with Jungkook made me feel- uncomfortable? I don’t know the exact feeling, but I felt suffocated in there, and I just needed an excuse to get out of that room. 
 
Plus, the way he was staring at me made me feel like he wanted to jump over the table, and then strangle me to my death.
 
I smiled when I found the bathroom. Opening the door wider, I slid inside and closed it back after I was completely in. I was amazed when I realize how big the bathroom was. I mean, it looked bigger than the room I was living in. And I mean my whole home. The bathroom was decorated neatly, and there was a huge mirror in there also. 
 
This made me wonder what Alpha Leo must do when he’s showering. Shivering, I threw that nasty thought away as I realize it was Leo I was wondering about. I didn’t use the toilet at all, because I just walked around there and touched a few things before I decided to go back to dinner. I didn’t want them to think I was taking a number two, or something. 
 
After I washed my hands, I dried them on the small towel that was set ext to the sink. Wow, is our alpha really this fancy? It’s weird and something…new. Twisting the door knob, I stepped out and began making my way down the long hall. Wow, imagine having to use the bathroom in the middle of the night. But every room in this house probably has its own bathroom built in. 
 
As I was walking, I didn’t notice that someone was there, until a hand clamped over my mouth, and pulled me back- slamming my back into the wall. I struggled out of their hold, as I try to throw their hand off my mouth. 
 
Must be my lucky day, because I have now encounter my second intruder. 
 
“Where is your alpha?” He hissed at me. I noticed his features. He was pale, with dark brown hair. He looked like he was weak, but he definitely wasn’t if he managed to come in here without me noticing him. We were too far from the dining room, so screaming probably won’t work. 
 
Slowly, he removes his hands away from my mouth. I glared at him, showing him that I will attack if he does. Well, if he does or doesn’t, I’d still have to attack. “Who are you?” I found myself asking for the second time that day. 
 
“Where is your damn alpha?” He slams a fist on the wall space just right next to my head. I didn’t even flinch, because I was not afraid of him. “Who the hell are you?” I growled this time, feeling annoyed. But this time, I resisted his hold, even though he was still trying to hold me back. 
 
“Do you want to die?” He growls back. I was about to answer, when I smelt a familiar scent, and heard a familiar voice.
 
“I suggest you let the girl go.” Jungkook said, his face darkened making him seem more terrifying now then before when I first met him.
 
 
 
 
 
=====
What? I updated already? Haha, I hope you enjoy the read. 
Please. Leave. Me. Comments. Aff tells me there is 2,629 words.