003

Alpha Jungkook

Haeri ~

 
I could literally see the color in the intruders face, drained of its color like he’d just seen a ghost. Realizing that this was my only chance at escaping, I kneed the man in his stomach, and made a run for it. I found myself standing behind Jungkook, as the man hurdled over in pain cursing at me. I had no idea why I was behind Jungkook. Normally, I would have taken this man out but there was something about Jungkook that made me feel as if I needed to be protected by him. Scoffing at myself, I step from behind him- now standing side by side, Jungkook. 
 
“Whats a Crowns member like you, doing in this part of the town?” Jungkook questions, as a small smirk played on his lips. The aura that came off of Jungkook made my wolf whimper in fear. It was surprising to me now, because of how boldly I attacked him in the woods before. If I had sense this aura off of him, I would have came at him cautiously. 
 
“I don’t answer to you,” the man began as he recovered from the blow I gave him earlier. “At least, not anymore.” I saw a smirk on his face as I noticed Jungkook tensing with anger. Anymore? What does that even mean? “Then I suggest you leave while you can, before I end up ripping your guts out of your stupid weak body.” Jungkook practically growled at the fella, and I felt pretty useless as of right now.
 
The intruder spat a line of curse words out, before he came to an agreement that he was no match for Jungkook, and retreated. Seeing this, I began to chase after the intruder. Whatever Jungkook had with this intruder wasn’t any of my business’, but my job as a pack member was to help protect the pack. So that’s what I’m trying to do, but was rudely interfered by Jungkook. “Stop.” His voice was filled with so much power that it literally pulled me back. 
 
“Why did you let him go?” I half yelled, frustrated that he had to stop me. “You just basically let an intruder go, when you’re suppose to help us catch him.” I just snapped. I mean, anybody who was in my place would have. it seemed like I might have hit a nerve in Jungkook, because he was now staring at me- as if he was going to devour my soul. Obviously, I knew that he was mad. But why at me? He’s the one who let the intruder go.
 
“I don’t have to answer to you, and I am not here to help you catch some stupid little intruders.” He had made his way towards me- feeling angry and frustrated, I made some steps towards him also. “Then why the hell are you even here?” I glared him dead on in the eyes, and now we were practically throwing daggers at each other through our eyes.
 
And then he smirk. Yeah, boy did it again with his stupid little smirks that I’ve now grown to hate. “You’re right. I should have let him rip your throat out, and just watched as you try calling for help.” I rolled my eyes at him. 
 
“Yeah, like I wouldn’t have been able to defend myself. I could have easily taken him on, and beat him to the ground.” I say angrily as I was feeling offended by the tone he was using on me. He sounded like he knew I wasn’t going to beat the damn intruder. I am a strong woman, and I will show him. And so, I did the unthinkable. I smirked, grabbed onto his shoulders- and then I kneed him where the sun doesn’t shine. I smirked this time, as I watch him hurdle over, holding the part where I had just kneed. 
 
“You-“ he began but was at a loss for words. “You little-“ I knew he was holding back on his words. Good, because I would have kneed him harder if he had said anything more. Satisfy with my work on him, I skipped back down the stairs and back to the dining room. I didn’t care to take a last glance at the Alpha of the Gluttony pack, as I was too happy and didn’t want to sour my mood with him. 
 
 
 
As I enter the dining room, Leo greeted me with a smile after he chugged his wine down. “Don’t tell me you bombed my bathroom?” I caught the teasing tone in his voice, and was about to reply but he cut me off with a laugh. “I’m kidding, child.” He walks over and swings an arm over me. From behind, I can feel Jungkook walking in- and because I smelt him. “Listen,” Leo started as he ushered with his hand for Jungkook to come in and sit. “Alpha Jungkook and I had come to an agreement that you, Haeri, go with the Gluttony Pack.”
 
My eyes widened in shock when his sentence ended with a small smile. “What?” I half yelled. I just kneed this Alpha that I was getting signed off to. I saw that dumb little smirk on Jungkook’s face once again from the corner of my eye. “I’m not leaving the Freedom Pack.” I growled low enough for Leo to hear. 
 
“I’m glad to hear that, but think of this as a,” he paused then place a hand on my shoulder, “mission.” No freaking way in hell. I’m not going anywhere with that jerk. Leo sighed when he gained no responses from me, as my face remained the same. Pissed. “Look, Jungkook and I discussed this earlier, and we decided that there was a special job at his pack that fits you perfectly.” 
 
“But what about the girls I’m suppose to train?” I asked, desperately trying to grab onto something to make him let me stay. “Oh, don’t worry about them. I had Hyuk agree to teach them.” Pictures of Hyuk and Sera together, made me angrier. “Look, what I’m trying to say is, I think you could really help Jungkook over at his pack. I’m just sending you on this mission for a little while, and when everything is over, you can come back home- well, that is if you want to.” Something about the tone in his voice when he said that, made my brows furrow in curiosity. 
 
I was having a mental meeting with myself in my head, as I came to the conclusion that either way, there really isn’t an option for me in this. There was never an option, and I never had a choice to begin with, because whatever the alpha says must go his way. “Fine, when do I leave?” I said as my shoulders slump in defeat.
 
A smile spreads over Leo’s lips, “tonight, actually.” Leo has a tendency of letting me know about his missions for me, at the very last minute. “I’ll go pack my bags then.” I said giving him a fake smile as I turn back to begin walking towards my complex.
 
 
 
As I enter my room, I grab a bunch of clothes. I don’t know how long I’ll be gone for, so I decided to pack almost everything. When I was done, I had about two luggages, and a duffle bag. A knock on the door stopped me from zipping my luggages. I went to open the door, and was greeted with Leo. 
 
“Oh great, I see that you’ve packs about everything. You’ll be gone for a while.” That was very informative. Sarcasm. Heh.
 
“You need something, alpha?” I asked, ignoring what he just told me. “Ah yes, I came to help you bring your things down. They’re actually waiting for you.” Sighing, I head back into my bedroom and zip the last of my things. Leo took both my luggages as I carried my duffle bag over my shoulder. Giving my home one last glance, as I will be missing it- especially my bed, I turn the lights off and closed the door before following Leo out.
 
The Gluttony pack members came running at me and Leo when they saw us coming out. They took my belongings, and started to load them into the car. One of the man opened the door for me. Before entering, I gave Leo one last smile, and then sat in the car. I saw the two alpha’s shake hands before Jungkook came in and sat next to me, in the back of the car.Breathing the same air as him still wasn’t comfortable for me. But hey, I did notice that the wound I gave him today has completely healed. I’ll have to admit, he looked ten times more attractive now that his face was wound free.
 
“Why don’t you take a picture? It’ll last longer, mate.” I couldn’t help but felt uncomfortable at the usage of the word mate. But it was gone when the irritable feeling set in right after. I scoffed, and crossed my arms over my chest as I turned the other way, and stared out the window.
 
“So you gonna tell me about this mission or what?” I asked.
 
“You know, you’ve got a lot of nerves talking to an alpha like that.” Jungkook said, clearly sounding annoyed by me. “If you didn’t belong to the Freedom Pack, I would have killed you off.” My eyes naturally rolled and I scoffed at his words. “So, about this mission.” I said, ignoring what he had just said. A low growl came out of him, but I wasn’t phased by it.
 
When I didn’t hear a reply, I turn to him and narrow my eyes at him. “You’ll know when we get to my grounds.”  
 
The drive to the Gluttony’s Pack was longer than I had expected. By the time I know it, Jun- Jungkook’s Beta, was shaking me lightly to wake me up.
 
“Miss Haeri, we’re here.” He said softly. Damn, I must have been really tired for me to have been knocked out the whole ride here. My plan was to stay awake and remember the way here, so I can sneak back whenever I wanted to. Believe it or not, most of the pack members don’t know their way around. The more important roles in a pack, they knew their ways around.
 
I yawned, and stepped out of the car. I was told to follow after Jun to my room. I didn’t see Jungkook anywhere. What an - is this how he treats his guests?
 
“Sorry, Alpha had urgent business’ to get to, so he couldn’t see you to your room.” Jun explained, but I played it off as if I didn’t care, and shrugged my shoulders. Did I care? Why did I feel so insignificant at that moment? I mean, all guests would feel like this if their hosts didn’t properly send you off, right?
 
I ws shown to my room, which was on the third floor of the house or you can call it mansion. “Thank you.” I said as I entered and was in awe at the sight I was greeted with. A hanging chandelier, a big hung mirror, a big queen sized bed, and well, it was bigger than my house.
 
“I hope you like your room, Miss Haeri.” Jun said. “Please, call me Haeri without the whole Miss thing. And I love it a lot.” A smile formed on his lips, and so did mine. “I’ll leave you to your business. But I must inform you to prepare yourself for tomorrow, as I will be coming to get you for breakfast. Have a nice night,” I saw him hesitate before he called out my name, “Haeri.” 
 
“Thank you, and you too Jun.” We’ve already met at dinner, so that’s how I knew his name. If any of you were wondering. Jun soon left after, and the first thing I did was jump onto my bed. It was so soft, and comfy. 
 
“Ah~” I spread my arms and legs onto the bed, moving them like how I would if I were to make a snow angel. But it didn’t last as I sat up, and decided to go shower before heading to bed. 
 
Running over to my luggage, I opened it and took out a set of clothes to sleep in. Then grabbing my towel and undergarments, I headed towards the bathroom. 
 
The bathroom was so breathtakingly beautiful. I never thought in a million years that I’d for one would love to live in a bathroom, but that day has come. It was so beautiful, and it honestly made Leo’s bathrooms look like compared to this one. I stepped into the walk in shower after I stripped myself of the clothes I had on. Letting the shower door swing close behind me, I turned the knob on, and water came out of the shower head. It was cold at first, but quickly turned hot afterwards. 
 
I really needed this, after all that happened today. A sudden realization hit me- Hyuk wasn’t there when I was leaving. Shaking my head, I threw the thoughts and feelings for him aside. He has a mate, Haeri. I kept repeating to myself in my head. Aside from my thoughts, the shower was wonderful and so relaxing. I peeled fully charged and new. 
 
When I was done, I turned the shower off, and reached for my towel. I wiped my body dry before putting on my undergarments. I didn’t bring my clothes in, because- actually I have no idea why I didn’t bring them in. Drying my hair with the towel, I opened the bathroom door, and walked outside but then I let out a scream. Jungkook was in my freaking room, and I saw him being shocked from my scream, and then looking down when he noticed that I didn’t have my clothes on. I desperately tried to cover myself with my wet towel.
 
“What the hell are you doing in here?” I asked, angry and embarrassed at the same time. I began making my way towards my bed to grab the clothes that played on there. 
 
“I’m the one who gets to ask the questions around here.” He said, as he looked up at me but I yelled at him to turn around. I was getting more and more embarrassed the more he saw me. “Turn around, you ert.” I yelled. Jungkook scoffed, and obeyed me. But he didn’t keep his mouth shut along with turning around, because he said, “it’s not like I’m enjoying what I’m seeing.” Okay, that hurt me, and angered me more. Quickly, I put on my clothes and then told him I was done when he asked me if I was done.
 
“Haven’t you ever heard of privacy?” I asked irritated.
 
“Haven’t you heard of locking the door?” He rebuttal. I glared at him, which only earned me one of his annoying smirks that now began to piss me off. “Like I said, it’s not like I enjoyed any of what I saw.”
 
I tried to argue back, but my tongue was tied, and I couldn’t speak. Mostly because I was embarrassed, and angry that my husband wasn’t the first to see my body. “Shut up.” I angrily spitted at him. He took it as an invitation to tease me, and did exactly that. “They were pretty small, I mean they looked big today though. You must have used some really amazing push up-“
 
“Shut up!” I shouted, feeling violated on a religious level. Jungkook on the other hand was laughing.  He was making fun of my size, and that something I was really self conscious about. “Well would you look at that, I found a sensitive spot in this annoying brat.”
 
I was fuming by now. I was really considering walking up to him and kneeing him again. Which that’s what I did, but I failed. He saw through me, and grabbed me just in time, pinning me onto the nearest wall. “Let me go, you ert.” I spat, trying to fight my way out of his grip. Why the hell does being named alpha give someone so much strength? The more I fought, the tighter he gripped my wrists. I only stopped when he leaned in closer to my face. His breath, intoxicating my air. 
 
He waited for me to stop struggling against him before he said, “I came here to talk,” calmly. 
 
I turned my head to the side, because I could feel his eyes drilling into mine, and I couldn’t bring myself to look at him. Not after he saw me like that. “What do you need to talk about?”
 
Ugh, even in this position, I can see his annoying smirk. “Your small s-“ I pushed him away, because I didn’t need to hear the rest. I hear him laughing like he had just heard the funniest joke on earth. What a ing jerk. “You should have seen your face.” I intake a deep breath of oxygen, trying to contain my anger.
 
“Breakfast will be at eight, so make sure you come down when Jun comes for you.” With that, he began walking towards the door. I heard his laugh, all the way until the door shuts which caused his laugh to sound muffled, and then it finally disappeared as I let out an irritated groan. 
 
If I had to put up with this maniac for any longer, I’ll become one myself. marching towards my bed, I went under the sheets, and try to sleep my annoyance away. All I could thinking about was his scent that lingered in my room, which made me even more irritated so I got up to open the window. Thank goodness I was able to get the windows opened. Back under the sheets, I shut my eyes and imagined Jungkook being run over by a truck repeatedly until I finally fell asleep- mentally preparing myself for tomorrow.
 
 
 
=====
Eh, short update. Excuse the typos, and hope you enjoy the read.
Btw, it’s like 3 a.m here and I should really be sleeping but I wanted to post this up first.
Leave me nice comments, eh? Hah. Maybe an upvote too? 
Asianfanfics tells me that there are 3002 words.