005

Alpha Jungkook

Haeri~

 

Three days passed since the training brawl I had with Jungkook. You know, the one where his eyes turned orange-yellow and Alice acting up. I haven’t seen Jungkook at all, and honestly- I was starting to feel like he was avoiding me. To be quite honest, I really wanted to know why his eye color changed, and why Alice was acting up. I mean, I asked her but ever since that day she’s been hiding herself. She hasn’t brought herself out to the surface since then, and whatever happened between Jungkook and I that day- I needed answers. 

I was training with the males, while all the females judged me under their breaths, or with their buddies. I ignored them because I was not having the best day too. Alice was frustrating me, and not being able to contact her was making me frustrated. However, I thought that by not seeing Jungkook, I was going to be satisfied. But, somehow it was making me feel stressed. I don’t know what was happening to me, and it was irritating me. 

My train of thoughts were stopped when I heard tappings on the ground. I didn’t even realize that I had put this man in a submission hold. Letting go, I apologized to him but only receive a death glare from him and his friend. Sighing, I my heels to go grab some water, and take a break from training. Luckily, I spotted Jun walking this direction. A smile lit up on my face, which surprised me the most. I began making my way towards him, but he seemed to be making a turn- a turn to Jungkook’s quarter. Jogging, I tried to catch up to him, and lucky for me I did. 

“Jun, Jun, Jun.” I called out as I came nearer to him. He stops to turn back to find me out of breath. I am surprise by everything today, to be honest. “I need to talk to you.” 

 

 

 

 

I had dragged him way out to the outskirts of this damn territory, to be sure that it was only him and I in this conversation. I saw him twitch when I gave him a- in his defense, creepy smile. “So bud, you know uh- when Jungkook and I were brawling, and you know his eyes turned all berserk colored….why?” I saw a change in his face, which made me more suspicious. He seemed a lot more nervous then he out himself out to be.

“What- what are you talking about?” I squinted my eyes at him to read his expressions, and postures. His lip was quivering, and that’s when I smirked. 

“Ohhhh, I think we both know what I am talking about here.” I replied with a grin. His face read; “I don’t know what you’re talking about” with a lie. My face read; “If you know what’s good for you, you better tell me in the next minute or so, or one of us is going to get hurt, and it’s not going to be me.”

Jun lets out a fake cough, and fixes his shirt as he starts eyeing around. “Threatening the alpha’s right hand man is purely illegal, and can get you into a ton of troubles.” I smirked, because I knew he was hiding something juicy.

“Tell me, is Jungkook a hybrid of some sorts? Is he actually deeply down, a monster?” I just wanted to get something out of Jun, so I started to blabber things out.

“Talking lowly of your alpha like that is highly inappropriate.” Jun reminded me once again.

“Yeah, but he’s not my alpha.” I said it in a more ‘duh’ way to remind him I wasn’t a part of their pack. 

“Well maybe you should start acting like he is. You’re going to be under his care for a while, and you should start showing respect to him because he’s the only thing keeping your head attached to your body as of now.” Ouch, I must have hit a sensitive spot or something. Jun didn’t seem like the type that would snap, but then again I didn’t know him enough to make sure that was a fact. I was actually left speechless by his last words. “Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’ll be taking my leave now.” He gave a small bow before walking away. 

I watched as he disappear, and then let out a long sigh. I just wanted to know what the hell was going on. Man, I needed to get a check up. So I headed towards the packs hospital.

 

 

 

 

 

I had been waiting for a good two hours for the damn doctor. There were literally two patients before me only. How long does a check up event make, actually?

“Miss Haeri?” Hallelujah I sang in my head when they finally called for me. I stood up, and walked over to the nurse as she smiled at me and lead me away.

I found myself sitting in a small room, where a desk was displayed in front of me. Here I was….waiting once more. The last time I was in for a check up, I was in and out in like, thirty minutes. Man, how I miss the Freedom Pack. 

“Haeri, is it?” An elderly woman walks in with a clipboard, and glasses on. “Yes,” I replied trying to sound not irritated.

“Ah, so you’re the girl that everyone has been whispering about. The Alpha’s special guest.” She sat down, and place her clipboard down- now smiling at me.

“You can say so.” I replied, being on my guard. Hey, she can be faking this niceness. 

“Oh, it’s finally so nice to meet you, dear.” She said, joyful as ever. I was a bit taken aback. I have received nothing but dislikes, ever since I had gotten here from everyone, and she was actually the first person who was nice. Aside from Jun, and all you know.

“It’s nice to meet you too.” This time, I replied with a small smile.

“So tell me, what has been happening?” She asks as she takes my wrist and placed two fingers to the inner side of my wrist.

“Ever since I got here, I’ve been feeling weird. I’ve been moodier, more tired, exhausted, and I feel a burning sensation like, inside of my body.” I watch as a smile spreads across her lips. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion at her reaction. Is she a psychopath?  

“Oh dear, that’s a wonderful thing.” I was confused as to why she would tell me that. She’s a doctor. Wasn’t she suppose to sugar coat things to make me feel better, or tell me how I can make this feeling go away? What the hell is wrong with this pack? She chuckles as she see’s my expression. “Dear, this is a good sign for you. All the other wolves wait their entire lifetime for this feeling.”

“Who would want to feel like they’re got a volcano inside of them?” I asked, confused. 

Another chuckle from the doctor, “it’s not that bad. It actually means that you’ve found your mate.” I felt a cold rush down my spine. No ing way. “You’ve probably caught his scent too. This person, you’ll know immediately when you come in contact with them because they make you feel like how you feel.”

“I’m sorry, I’m not following.” I replied, still stunned from the realization and at the same time, fear. 

“When he touches you, you’ll burn. Your wolf would give you signs, and show you signs and confuse you because your wolf knows. You would feel a weirs sensational feeling of wanting this person, but you would ignore it, and that’s where the burning sensation come into play. You aren’t suppose to push the feeling away, or ignore it. You’re suppose to embrace it, and only by doing that- you will rid of the burning sensation inside your body. But if you ignore it more, it’ll only hurt you more, and now that you know about finding your mate, you’ll hurt twice as much. When he finds you, his eye color will change. It’ll scare you, but in his eyes, that’s the color that he sees you in, and you will look nothing, but absolutely beautiful to him” Okay, now I was breaking out in cold sweats. The only person who I can think of that gives me that burning sensation was when I brawled with him and lost. 

I didn’t even think about how rude I was being when I rushed out of the doctors office.

 

 

 

“. . !” I literally yelled, when I reached my flat. “No, no no.” I was in my room, walking back and forth- denying everything I just heard, and realized. “No, not him. Please, anyone but him.” My hands were now in my hair, pulling at it and scratching my scalp. “Why!” I literally screamed in anger. I hated him. He irritated him. He made my blood boil. My soul couldn’t stand him. But he was meant to be my soulmate. What a ing joke!

Walking over to my bathroom, I headed for the sink and splashed cold water onto my face. This isn’t true. This isn’t true at all. It can’t be. 

Then I was brought back to when I saw Jungkook’s eyes changed color. 

No one ever taught me about the encounter of your mate. No over ever taught me anything related to mate. I just kind of picked up things by myself, actually. But I picked up another thing too. I could reject him, and everything will be fine. 

That’s it. That’s all I had to do, right? I can just reject him and everything will be fine. He doesn’t have to be my mate at all. I can still save myself.

So that’s what I did. I turned the sink off, and marched right over to the alpha’s headquarters. 

 

 

 

“Alpha Jungkook isn’t seeing anyone at the moment.” It was one of the house maid, and I didn’t really care. I needed to reject him.

I pushed passed the little maid, and through the doors that opened up to the Alpha’s office. I was met with Jungkook’s eyes and Jun’s. 

“I’m so sorry, Alpha Jungkook. I told her you weren’t seeing anyone at the moment. She just barged-“ Jungkook raised a hand up, telling her it was okay. So she bowed one last time before taking her leave, closing the doors behind her.

“Jun, do you mind leaving the two of us alone. I can see that Haeri here has a lot of explaining to do, as to why she would rudely barge into here.” Jun hesitated, but began to walk out. When I heard the door closed, I exploded.

“How can you, out of all people be my mate!” I shouted. Jungkook tensed up, and his expression changed. He seemed more aware that I wasn’t just throwing a random tantrum. This was serious. “Why did the moon goddess, pair me with you out of all the people in the world?” 

Jungkook chuckled, standing up, “what makes you think I’m happy about this?” I paused. So he ing knew, and didn’t hint me about it at all. 

“So you ing knew?” I was fuming. I don’t know why I was reacting like this, to be honest. If it were from another persons point of view, they would have thought I was just being overly dramatic and annoying. “You knew all along?” 

Jungkook closed his eyes, trying to keep himself calm. “Yes.” A moment of silence fell over, as I tried to calm down my breathing. “I knew six months ago, but I confirmed it when I saw you in the woods the day I came to meet the alpha of the Freedom Pack.”

“What?” I was confused. He knew for that long already? Why didn’t he say anything then?

“I was making my way back to my territory, when I caught a whiff of you, but I chose to ignore it the first time. When I caught it again, my wolf took over, and that’s when I saw you.” Jungkook was now a few steps away from me. I wanted him far away from me. I hated how close he was to me, yet how far at the same time. I wanted to pull him closer, but I would hate if he contaminated my skin with his. 

“Why? Why is this happening to me?” It was more of a mumble to myself. But I was sure Jungkook heard, as he furrowed his brow.

“What? You’re not happy your mate is the Alpha of the Gluttony Pack?” Jungkook asked, sounding hurt? I couldn’t pick up how he was feeling.

“I hate it. I would rather die, then end up with you.” After that line left my lips, Jungkook was standing an inch away. A cold shudder ran down my spine, as I can feel his anger radiating. 

“Who do you think you are, to talk so low of me? An alpha!” He growled, but I didn’t show any fear. I came here to reject him, and that’s what I was going to do.

“I reject you.” When those three simple words left my lips, I found myself pinned to the nearest wall.

“Whether you like it or not, you’re my mate.” Jungkook said through gritted teeth, turning irritated by the minute.

I rolled my eyes, scoffing at him in disbelief. “Well, for you, cause I’m rejecting you.” I hear a low growl from him, as I see him tighten his fist to hold in his rage. Hey, the cupid of the werewolf world may have matched me with this hot head, but that doesn’t mean I have to accept him as my mate. 

A low growl came out of Jungkook as he launches himself towards me. Pinning me under his large muscles, I squirm trying to fight my way out of his hold, but it was no use. I stopped fighting when he leaned in dangerously close, allowing me to feel his hot breath on the crook of my neck. Damn stupid wolf inside of me, making me feel some type of way towards his touch. Which reminds me, I need to have a serious talk with Alice.

“I wonder,” he began as a whisper tickled the skins on my neck making a shiver run down my spine, he looked me dead in the eyes and smirked, “if I kissed that pretty little mouth of yours, will you shut up for once?”

Wait, did he just say kiss me? I thought we were on a understanding level that we hated each other? I decided to play along with his little game, as I realized that he had no guts whatsoever to actually plant one on me. Smirking, I used my elbows to help support me up, so now I was leaning towards him-and him leaning so close to me, where if anyone were to walk in right now and see our position, they’d think we were about to get it on. Taunting him, I looked him dead on in his eyes and said, “I don’t know, why don’t you try it and we’ll see.”

Maybe it was just me overthinking but, the room was suddenly filled with a- thick, .

“You’ll reject saying that.” With a smirk, Jungkook leaned in, but before he could do anything, I pushed him away and glared at him. 

“What the hell is wrong with you?” I almost shouted. 

All he did was smirk, “well, I was about to kiss you, but you chickened out.” He said it so casually that it made you even more mad.

“Screw you, I’ll reject you right now you little ert.” I challenged.

“I really wouldn’t do that if I were you.”Jungkook warned.

A smirk played on my lips, “why? You’re scared of rejection?” 

“No, not at all. I’m just warning you that you shouldn’t reject me.” The smirk on that hot er’s face was pissing me off more. Which made me want to reject him more, and that’s exactly what I did. 

With a smirk on my face, I announced, “I, Haeri of the Freedom Pack rejects Jungkook, Alpha of the Gluttony Pack as her mate.”

I was confused when I saw Jungkook smirk, and raise three fingers up. One by one, his finger folded down as he did a count down and by the time the third finger folded down, I felt a horrible burning sensation throughout my whole body, and then I felt a tremendously awful poundings in my brain. My body felt like it was being squeezed, and my blood boiled. It felt like I was a water balloon, being squeezed and ready to pop. I felt myself fall down to my knees, but then I felt Jungkook catch me. 

“Make it stop!” I screamed, holding my head and putting pressure to it, to ease the pain. Nothing was working. I didn’t even realize that I had tears coming out of my eyes. There was sweats all over my body, and I just knew that my nose was bleeding by now. What the hell is this feeling? Alice…she was crying. She was in pain. She was hurt. I hurt her. I put her through all of this. I was in pain. I did this to us. “Make it stop..” I said as I continue into a cry. The last thing I felt was Jungkook’s arms wrapped around me tightly, shushing and cradling me. In a way, that helped ease the pain away….his touch. 

And then, as the pain eased away, I too drifted away into the darkness.

 

 

 

 

=================

 

So, I am back. I felt like this chapter was a little rushed, but that’s okay. I don’t think I missed much….so yeah.

Hope you guys enjoy this super late chapter. Leave me nice comments, and upvotes are highly appreciated.

Asianfanfics tells me that this is 2948 words.

P.S. Excuse the typos