004

Alpha Jungkook

Haeri ~

 
The sound of soft knockings on the door woke me up from my sleep. Groaning, I groggily got out from my bed- eyes half open with sleep still engraved in them. I open the door, and saw Jun standing there, which woke me up. Then everything hit me like a wrecking ball when I realized that I was in the Gluttony Pack’s territory as a guest. “Breakfast will be done in ten minutes. The Alpha will be waiting for your appearance at breakfast, so make sure that you’d be ready by then.” Now if it was someone else talking to me like that, I would have gone back to bed and say screw it to that person. But it was Jun, so I gave him a small smile and told him I’d be ready by then. 
 
When Jun nodded back to my answer, he turn back around and made his way probably down to the dining area. Closing the door, I rushed to the bathroom to wash up and brush my teeth. While I was changing my clothes, the flashbacks of last nights mishap with Jungkook mocked me in my head. Groaning, I shake my head to dispose of the memories that will now probably be stuck in my head for the next century. I wore a simple black t shirt, with a pair of black jeans and my combat boots. What? I’m a simple girl, who dresses simple and comfortable. 
 
Checking myself in the mirror one last time, I let out a long sigh before making my way out of my room. As I step out, I began walking down the hallway towards the stairs. We arrived here last night, so it was dark and I didn’t get the chance to admire the beauty of Jungkook’s home. It was absolutely stunning, and breathtakingly beautiful. It made me feel as if I wanted to live there for the rest of my life. But my home was with the Freedom Pack. 
 
“I see that you’re enjoying our alpha’s home.” I turned my attention towards whoever it was that spoke, and I was met with and elderly woman who seemed to be a maid here. I gave her a small smile, “yes, it’s absolutely beautiful in here.” I was actually in the second floor now. She was dusting some dust off or a hung picture frame of a couple. She chuckles when she notices me focusing too hard on the framed picture. 
 
“They were Alpha Jungkook’s parents.” She says, answering my unasked question. I found myself asking, “where are they?” The elderly woman sighs, and places the duster back into her bucket. “Our past Alpha and Luna has passed. He was only a little boy when it happened. Such tragic, to be so young and hear about your parents passings at such a young age.” I don’t know why, but a sudden rush of sadness entered me. It was normal to feel like this, right? Every pack members will mourn the death of their Alpha and Luna. 
 
“Miss, you should be getting down to breakfast. Alpha Jungkook doesn’t like to wait.” Well for him, I wanted to say but I just gave her a small smile and headed down the last flight of stairs. The house was big, but I knew exactly where the dining area was because I could smell the food. As I enter the dining area, I was met with the view of bacons, eggs, toasts, and juice. 
 
“Ah, I’m sorry I forgot to tell you where the dining room was located.” Jun walked up to me to apologize. Actually, he didn’t even need to tell me. “It’s okay. I took a lucky guess.” I said, trying to lighten up the mood with him. He looked like he’d just killed my Alpha and was now trying to ask for my forgiveness. It’s not that serious, Jun. 
 
“Sit.” I hear an annoying voice called. It was Jungkook, and he was already sitting in his chair with his plate filled. Wow, talk about manners right? Rolling my eyes, I made my way towards the seat that was next to him. I stopped and thought about this, as the scene from last night still played in my head. So instead, I sat in the chair that was next to the empty chair next to him. I earned a weird look from Jungkook, but he quickly ignored me and continue to eat. The first five minutes of breakfast was so- awkward. It was silent, and a w k w a r d af. I nibble on the toast in my hand, as I eye the whole room.
 
I was literally begging for Jun to bring something up, but instead- he was busy scuffling down those scramble eggs on his plate. It was only now that I noticed it was only the three of us eating at the table. Of course, that’s how it’s like in every pack, I assume as it was like this in my pack too. 
 
“Haeri,” something about the way he said my name made my wolf purr, and I had to ask my wolf- what the ? “As you already know, your alpha has let me taken you under my wing because of his mission for you.” I nodded. Duh. “And I know that you must be dying to find out what this mission of yours is.” Dying? No, not really. Just curious af. “Your first mission is to file the files in my office.” A look of disbelief was spread onto my face, and seeing this, Jungkook smirked. Again, annoying.
 
“Wait, why am I the one to do that? Don’t you have other people to do that? Jun?” I asked, feeling angry. I did not come here to sort papers.
 
“You must do as I say.” Jungkook said cockily. I scoff at him, my arms crossing over my chest. “And why must I do as you say? I wasn’t sent here to sort your stupid files.” I argued.
 
“Actually, you were sent here as a mission to help me because your alpha and I came to an agreement that you’d help me. This is what you can help me with.” He said with much mockery in his voice. Is he looking down on me? Did he think I can’t handle what little their pack can do to me? Did he think I can’t handle him? I slashed his face, the first time we encountered. Who does he think he is?
 
“What beef do you have against me? Why are you doing this to me, huh?” I asked furiously.
 
“You do not get to question me on my decision. You are here to help me, and do as I say. One report to your alpha, and you could be banish for disobeying a mission your alpha gave you.” I take a slow, deep breath to try and calm myself down. I can’t let this maniac tell Leo that, because I’d have no where to go.
 
Letting out a deep long breath, I gave him a forced smile showing my teeth. “I’ll be happy to get on it right now.” I tried my hardest to hold back the eye roll that was about to release itself. A cocky smile formed on his lips, “I’m happy to hear that."
 
 
 
 
I groaned when the pile of files on Jungkook’s desk seem to never go down. Throwing my head back, I let out a groan. “Stupid little ert, having me do his dirty work while he has all the fun.” I mumbled angrily as I open a folder, and read what it was about before I filed it to it’s right place. “Who the keeps their s organized now a days anyways?” I placed the file into the C section of the filing drawer.
 
I have been at this ever since I left breakfast. It was now approximately one, so I’ve been filing files for five hours now and my wolf was begging for some fresh air. “I know, I need some too- but we can’t leave yet Alice.” Alice was the name of my wolf, if you’re wondering. I hear her whimpering and immediately I felt sad for her. She had to be stuck in here with me because my stupid alpha decided to lend me to this annoying alpha. “Sorry, we’ll have to go out later, but for now we have to keep filing these folders.”
 
She growled at me, but I only rolled my eyes at her. Our bickering stopped when I caught a familiar scent near by. I mentally groan because right then the door bursted open and Jungkook walked in. I ignored him as he makes his way to me, or more precisely his desk that I happen to be sorting the files from. I continue filing the folders as he sits in his spinning boss chair, and- well, he just sat there. Trying my best to ignore him, I continue on without giving him the attention that I knew he wanted. But stupid Alice gave in, and made me speak. 
 
“Can’t you give me a different job?” I can literally see him grin from the back of my head. 
 
“I thought you’d never talk to me, let alone acknowledge me.” I can hear the teasing in his voice. He wants to tease me or joke or whatever with me right now? Seriously, don’t he have something better to do? Like run the pack, or teach them proper combat moves?
 
“That was the plan.” I answered, looking through a folder.
 
“What made you gave in?” He asks, leaning onto his desk with his right elbow- now facing me. My back was still facing him, so I didn’t get to see him. Which was fine by me, actually.
 
“Your annoying presence begging me to notice you.” I replied, placing the folder into the S section.
 
He nodded, acknowledging my remark. “Well, if you lose that attitude of yours, I have a job for you. A fun one.” Ugh, I was being tempted into his little trap. But because he used the word fun, I turned to face him.
 
“And what might that be? Scrubbing the bathroom floors?” I asked. I was only joking, so hopefully he caught that part.
 
“Now that you mentioned it, maybe I should have assigned that to you instead. But don’t worry, next time for sure.” He gave me a wink, and I saw that because I happened to turn to give him a death glare at the same time. “If you’re here to mess around, then leave me be. I have tons of work to do, because someone can’t get their s sort.” I replied, irritated now. I get irritated easily, alright.
 
“Once again, lose the attitude.” He said a little more stern now. 
 
“Then lose that annoying personality of yours.” I barked back. I can feel the tension in the room now. I knew that I was pissing him off too, but that’s his own fault because he started it.
 
“I figure you must really want to become a rogue.” It wasn’t a question. It was a threat, and it was a big enough threat for me to keep my mouth shut.
 
A moment of silent washed by us, as I was starting to form cold sweat. What the hell, because I had no clue as to why I was feeling so nervous now. It wasn’t even because of the threat he made me earlier. It was because I could feel his stares, boring into the back of my head. I was never one to feel nervous or anything when I was with someone. But with Jungkook, he made me feel like a prisoner of some sorts? Like I had no escape, and I was powerless. 
 
“Sir, do you have anything you want to talk to me about?” I built the courage to ask him. I saw a look of surprised by the title I chose to call him by. “It’s alpha.” He emphasized on the word alpha as he was correcting me. “Alpha.” I said. He was looking at me as if I had lost my mind, and I didn’t like that look.
 
“The job I was talking about earlier,” he began which had me all ears in. “I want you to train with us from now on.” My eyes widened as a rush of happy emotions filled me. “Wait, what about these?” I asked as the smile on my face faded as fast as it came. 
 
“If you want to continue filing them, knock yourself out. I’m not complaining.” Jungkook said, placing his legs on his desk- crossed.
 
Hearing this, I quickly came to defend myself. I was not going to continue filing these stupid files. I did a little chuckle, “Just training is fine with me.” I can see a small smile form on Jungkook’s lips. “Your training starts after lunch, so go out to the training grounds, and get yourself a plate of food. I’ll be out to train with the pack after lunch. Make sure you don’t miss your first training session.” I had a big smile on my face, hearing that. “Thank you.” And with that, I didn’t wait for a reply as I made my way out of Jungkook’s office. 
 
Half way through the hall, I realize that I didn’t know where the training ground was actually located but I’ll find my ways. I was just excited to train, actually. Even though it wasn’t with my own pack, it’ll still be good, and a new experience.
 
As I step out, the sun hit my skin, and Alice purrs in satisfactory. The fresh air killed my nose, and I breathed them in. Smiling, I began walking trying to find the training grounds. Lucky for me, I heard lots of laughters which gave me an idea of where to head towards. 
 
My eyes widened, and mouth dropped when I saw their training ground. It was equipped with such nice equipments. They had multiple sections where you can pick from combat training, lift training, defense training, and well shift training. Our training ground compare to their training grounds was a joke. I love it here already, more than I did five minutes ago. I remembered it was lunch time, and notice everyone sitting and eating while chatting with one another. Making my way towards the food area, where there was a line forming already, I realize I couldn’t train on an empty stomach.
 
As I make my way towards the line, I notice that there were more and more eyes on me as I reached the line. I wasn’t senseless, because I felt their eyes on me. I ignored them, as I stood in line but I couldn’t ignore the enormous amount of tension in the air. It was worst than when a female goes into heat. 
 
Grabbing a plate, I waited for my turn to get food. The first option was rice, and I gladly took some. Then there was some stir fry type of food, that I gladly took some too. Then some soup, and other side dishes. I ignored how rudely the lunch lady scooped the food onto my plate, as compared to how carefully she scooped food for the others. I made my way to an empty table bench, which was practically connected to one that was filled. I couldn’t help but start to feel irritated by all the staring and mumbling in the air about me. 
 
I was going to say something to them, but then I realized something. I was in their territory. I had a different scent from them. I was like an intruder to them. This, made me lose my appetite as I began to just pick at my food. 
 
“Who the is that ? Isn’t anyone going to kill her?” I hear a girl whisper. My blood boiled, because nobody calls me a .
 
“Why does she have the alpha’s scent on her?” Another whispered.
 
“Is she the mistress?” I closed my eyes trying to hold in my rage. My wolf on the other hand was already growling at them, but I had to hold her down too. 
 
I had never wanted lunch to end as fast as I did right now. I wanted to begin training so I can have an excuse to break their ing bones.
 
“She must have been a rogue before coming here.” My wolf was furious with these fools, and so was I. Standing up, I take my tray of food and make my way to dispose of it. I never thought that I’d be happy to ever see Jungkook, but at this moment he made me the happiest person. Why? Because that means that it was time for training, and I’d get to crush some freaking bones. 
 
Jung kook walks towards me, and cleared his throat. Everyone watched us and some whispered and wondered what was going on.
 
“Everyone,” Jungkook began while everyone became quiet. It was so quiet, you can hear a pin drop. “I can sense that you guys want to attack this person here.” He swings an arm around me, while I gave him a look. “Before you get any idea, this is Haeri of the Freedom Pack.” There were whisperings again amongst the pack. “Silence!” Jungkook roared, making everyone shushed. I can sense the tension growing between us, and he seemed to be pissed at what his pack members were whispering about. “You will not look down on her. She is here as my guest, and if any of you try anything on her, you’ll have to deal with me personally.” This had everyone quivering in fear, but had me struck. Is he perhaps…worrying about me?
 
I scoffed loud enough for only him to hear. “I can take care of myself.” I said, not wanted to be protected behind his little threat to his pack. Jungkook did a side smirk and pulled me closer as he still had his arm around my shoulders. “Then prove it to me, mate.” He said leaning in close to my face with a cocky smirk. Rolling my eyes, I pushed him away from me, but not too far because my wolf was acting up hearing the word mate and how he said it. Weird. Alice, calm the down.
 
Stepping up, I set a challenge out there. “Anyone who wants to brawl with me, step up.” I was surprised when more than half of the pack stepped up. Mostly the males of the pack, but that didn’t faze me. “Alright,” I began as I can feel Jungkook smiling behind me. 
 
Jungkook informed that I brawl with them one by one. Which is what I did, exactly. One by one, I pinned them to the ground while they tapped out. One by one, I dodged their attacks and swung mine at them. One by one, I was defeating them. The crowd was cheering, but not for me, obviously. They were cheering for their pack members to kill me, or break me. Which was hard because I was much more stronger than them, which surprised me. I mean, I knew I was strong before, but I’ve been feeling weird lately.
 
“My turn.” I turned to whoever that was, and was stunned to see Jungkook standing there with a grin. Must be my lucky day, right? This fight was more slow than the others. As they were rushing and threw themselves at me, Jungkook waited and watched for my moves. I did the same, but decided that maybe I should strike first. So I launched myself at him, which he dodged me. Next, I swing a hard punch at him but he managed to see through me and caught my fist. Smirking, he swings his free hand at me, which landed on my left cheek, making me stumble. I could have easily dodged that if it were to be someone else. Actually, even if it was him, I would have been able to dodge it too, but my wolf reacted to his touch. 
 
What the hell was wrong with Alice? Once I regain myself from the punch, I saw Jungkook smiling cockily. Fuming, I run up to him, and throw a punch, which he dodged. Then a kick, which he also dodged making me piss that I couldn’t land a punch on him. The cheering’s in the background didn’t help calm me either. 
 
One minute I was standing facing him, and the next, he had me spun so my back was towards him while he had his arms around my neck, putting me into a submission lock. I had my hands holding his away, so I won’t suffocate. But what bothered me more was that my body was burning. Wherever he touched, started to burn and I was starting to wonder if he had done something to me before. I luckily got out of his submission lock hold, and kicked him in the stomach. Smiling at my achievement, and at how he hurdled over reacting to my kick satisfied me. The most satisfied I’ve been since I’ve met him.
 
Not letting him recover from my kick, I swing punches at him, but he managed to dodged some still. One minute I was standing, and now I found myself on the ground. My back on the ground as he was hovering over me, straddling me down. I wiggled, and struggled to get out of his hold. But then I stopped when he leaned down, and all that was heard was our heavy breathings, and pantings trying to catch our breaths. It was as if there was only two of us and no one else around. Our breath mixed as we stared into one another eyes. My breathing accelerated when I saw his irises turned, orange-yellow. Alice was going crazy, and I felt my body heat rising. 
 
I can feel my eyes turning my wolf colored eyes, but I held myself back. What the hell was Jungkook doing to me, and why is his eyes that color? Was he going to kill me? All questions I had washed away when Jun came and ripped Jungkook off of me. 
 
“Alpha Jungkook, I think it’s time for a break.” His back was turned towards me, but I knew he was hesitant because he was taking in deep breaths, trying to calm himself down. Then he walks away, leaving Jun to lend a hand down for me, as I took his hand and pulled myself back up to my feet. I watch as Jungkook’s figure became smaller, and smaller until it disappeared behind a building.
 
“Sorry about him.” Jun said. I didn’t want an apology from Jun, to be honest. I just wanted a cold shower to wash away this burning sensation all over my body. “It’s okay.” I smiled at him, as I made my way back to my room so I could go shower. 
 
Whatever that just happened, it has made Alice gone wild and I feel like I’ll be the next one to go wild.
 
 
=====
 
Thanks for reading :)
Asianfanfics is telling me this is 3851 words.