s i x

Messages | Meanie/WonGyu (SVT)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Yo, Wonwoo! What's up?" Seungcheol greeted me as soon as he came in, behind him was none other than his boyfriend, Yoon Jeonghan.

 

I looked at the both of them, shaking my head, "Nothing. Why?"

 

"Well, I noticed that you keep spacing out these days, why? Is there something wrong?" He asked, taking a sit besides me.

 

Jeonghan took a sit infront of me.

 

I let out a soft sigh, "well.. there is.."

 

Then something popped up on my mind.

 

"Now that you mentioned it, can I ask something?" I continued my sentences.

 

"Sure, what is it?"

 

"Did you.. um, did any of you give my number to someone? or put them somewhere else?" I asked.

 

Both of them look at each other, grinning widely before changing their gazes to me. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion seeing their expression.

 

Dont tell me.......

 

"Let me explain! No, let us explain." Jeonghan said, patting my shoulder as he tried to calm me down.

 

I crossed my arms, looking at them as I waited for them to explain. "Spill. the. beans."

 

I saw their expressions and they gulped down their salivas nervously.

 

Seungcheol cleared his throat and was about to speak, but stopped when he saw two guys came inside the classroom. Then he immediately pointed his index finger to them. "Ask them!"

 

I turned my gaze to them, and they got shocked by the sudden loud voice.

 

"What?! What did I do? No, what did we do?"

 

"Yah Jun, you need to explain to Wonwoo about IT." Jeonghan said, looking at the chinese guys.

 

"What IT?" Jun blinked for a second, "Oh. That. Oops. Gotta blast!"

 

He was about to run away with his boyfriend Minghao but the hyungs stopped them by grabbing their shirts.

 

"No no, you guys can't run away from this. Let's just tell him the truth, okay?" Seungcheol said, pulling them back and made them sits between the hyungs.

 

Minghao laughed awkwardly, refusing to make eyecontacts with me.

 

"Okay, gays. Now explain to me." I said calmly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter