f i v e

Messages | Meanie/WonGyu (SVT)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

( continuous ch. 4 )

 

I frowned as i read the text messages.

 

This guy is really something. Why can't he stop from messaging me? and why did he even tell me stories and ask for my help? We dont even know each other.

 

Before I could even lie down on my bed, I heard my mom called my name from downstairs. Then I immediately dragged my legs to the door and went straightly to the living room.

 

There, I saw my parents with their luggages.

 

Right. They are going somewhere because of work.

 

My mom suddenly came to me and pulled me into a hug, "I'm sorry for leaving you alone at home. We'd like to bring you along but you have school so we cant."

 

I shook my head and gave them a warm smile, "It's fine. I'm not a kid anymore, I can take care of myself."

 

"I left the black card in the drawer, you can use it until we get back, okay Won?" My father said, and I nodded while smiling widely.

 

"Alright hun, we have to go now. We're late. See you soon, take care! I love you, Won." My mom said while waving her hand.

 

I waved and smiled as the both of them left the house. Then I locked the front door before going upstairs to my room.

 

I the music and listened to MCR's songs with not-so-high volume before lying down on bed.

 

I grabbed my favourite book, 'Me Before You' and began to read it. After a few minutes, something was bothering me.

 

My phone. It was ringing annoyingly every now and then.

 

I groaned as I grabbed it and unlocked it.

 

There, I saw more than 5 messages from none other than creepy guy- i mean, that Mingyu guy.

 

Without second thoughs, I immediately opened the messages and read.

 

Kmg : u know, isnt its time for us to know each other's face

 

Kmg : we alr did the intro so now lets send selfies

 

Kmg : ok??? Okay

 

Kmg : oi

 

Kmg : now cutie dont ignore daddy pls :(

 

Kmg : co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter